Kehad See Daeng(Pau Jing Jong)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I cant believed it ended,feel so empty now.I need a new lakorn to fill the emptiness.

2 very memorable scenes from this epi.First would be Andrew open the car door for Mint.At first,i thought it will be like those typical korean drama where praek saw n'ek coming,he will get off the car and two of them will run towards each other with a big hug.Praek opening car door,this is actually the first time and quite surprising.And the smile on Andrew's face,i need a camera to snap it down,so so cute.

Second,the "mummy hug".Cutest,adorable ending EVER!Thank god its not a typical wedding or beach scenes with the word I love u,blah blah blah.

I love Andrew,but i love the character Dr Ruj MORE.He is my ideal bf:smart,cool,fierce.How m i suppose to find a drama to replace this??!
i love your words on Andrew there though i haven't gone to check out the ending yet i
will go to it later when i finished updating, next up is Louis&Susie sure that will
have cute and sweet scene like this one and there will be those bickering bad mouth by
Louis it looks good though it looks abit corny with horror things.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
love love the ending so much how they sitting down hugging Andrew his funny how wrap
his arm around Mint, Andrew his so charming and Mint is so gorgeous, this lakorn
so sanook mak mak :heart: :cloud9: :kiss3:

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
Cute ending ... I'm glad it just didn't end when she went to sat in the car like the old version. :) I think Andrew did good in this lakorn I actually want to see him in a revenge lakorn next cuz I think he's really good on how he is able to conceal his anger when he speaks. Like he doesn't have to shout or scream but I can feel that tension.

Now I just have to wait and continue watching Wanalee.

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
i wish they could have another epi for sweet cute scenes together. but omg did u guys count the times ruj tells noy he loves her? so many! i'll miss this lakorn too loved it since ep 1. it was so peaceful-sceneries, music, etc...beautiful. but i do feel sorry for pakinai! never got with anyone!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i wish they could have another epi for sweet cute scenes together. but omg did u guys count the times ruj tells noy he loves her? so many! i'll miss this lakorn too loved it since ep 1. it was so peaceful-sceneries, music, etc...beautiful. but i do feel sorry for pakinai! never got with anyone!
i don't know how many times Ruj say 'i love u Araya' chun ruk tur Araya but it seems lots.

dillycali

sarNie Egg
Omg the "mummy hug"was so cute. Ruj ask her what charlie call him and Noi answered prince mummy. Noi laugh and said the mummy is now alive. Wow what a good ending. Not your boring ending with "I love you", but with a "mummy hug". Andrew is such a good actor. I love him protraying the jealous mean pra'ek. He's so hot! I wish they would have added more sweet scene between them before it ends, but oh well.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Omg the "mummy hug"was so cute. Ruj ask her what charlie call him and Noi answered prince mummy. Noi laugh and said the mummy is now alive. Wow what a good ending. Not your boring ending with "I love you", but with a "mummy hug". Andrew is such a good actor. I love him protraying the jealous mean pra'ek. He's so hot! I wish they would have added more sweet scene between them before it ends, but oh well.
yeah an extend should had happen so will be more sweet and hugging scene of
Andrew and Mint :wub: i adore this couple so much i wanna see them reunite for another
lakorn i want a romantic comedy.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Mint is looking pretty in this. Andrew is still handsome. I am excited to catch up.

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
:cloud9: I loved the ending. But, I'm sad that I won't have anything to watch for now.

I'm proud of Mint. As the lakorn progressed, her acting improved tremendously. Hopefully, she has more leading roles in the future. And I could definitely get on board with her reuniting with Andrew.

I loved this thread too. You guys were lots of fun and helpful. :)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I think he hugged her that way because they used to call him a mummy, so it was a mummy hug, lol...not too sure because I couldn't understand what they were saying but that is what it seemed like...so sad its over, they make such a cute couple, I wish they could have extended it so we could see more cute moments of them together as a couple- are there any other thai lakorns that have a hero like him, as in he's really serious and cold but then falls in love and gets jealous and possessive? He really reminds me of Mr. Darcy minus the possessiveness...
Oh my gawd, how cute! lol only Andrew can get away with hugging like a mummy!!!

gurlygirl

sarNie Egg
Hey guys I just wanted to get your opinion on the lakorn, Wanida, is the hero there anything like Andrew's in Kehad See Daeng? Does he get jealous?

hui4163

sarNie Egg
Hey guys I just wanted to get your opinion on the lakorn, Wanida, is the hero there anything like Andrew's in Kehad See Daeng? Does he get jealous?
I don't think the hero (played by hot Tik) is the kind you're looking for in this lakorn or else I would have watched this one ages ago since it's so popular -love the obsessive possessive persistent p'ek as well. From what I've heard, he's kind of hesitant and wishy-washy when it comes to his feelings (the indecisive hero) and those are the p'eks I try to avoid no matter how good the lakorn itself is -I only like aggressive p'eks who're sure of their feelings and goes after the n'ek with all they've got and would never simply "settle" for the other girl. So even tho this one's got super hot Tik (LOVED RLSR), I refuse to watch him play an "unsure" p'ek -so disappointed after I read/heard about the story and wished he'd have picked a meatier character after being away for so long.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
The older version had a possessive p'ek but the new version ruined the main character. If you want to watch Wanida I suggest you watch the older version. P'ek was much more sweet, possessive and jealous. The new version's p'ek was a jerk.

gurlygirl

sarNie Egg
I don't think the hero (played by hot Tik) is the kind you're looking for in this lakorn or else I would have watched this one ages ago since it's so popular -love the obsessive possessive persistent p'ek as well. From what I've heard, he's kind of hesitant and wishy-washy when it comes to his feelings (the indecisive hero) and those are the p'eks I try to avoid no matter how good the lakorn itself is -I only like aggressive p'eks who're sure of their feelings and goes after the n'ek with all they've got and would never simply "settle" for the other girl. So even tho this one's got super hot Tik (LOVED RLSR), I refuse to watch him play an "unsure" p'ek -so disappointed after I read/heard about the story and wished he'd have picked a meatier character after being away for so long.
thanks so much for telling me, now I will definitely not watch it, I really hate wishy-washy p'eks.... I also love the obsessive possessive persistent p'ek (seriously I feel like I can only lakorns with that sort of p'ek) which is why I seriously love Andrew's character in Kehad See Daeng, him telling her he loves her and all the force hugs are just so hot and swoon worthy!!

gurlygirl

sarNie Egg
Does anyone know any lakorns that have some cute force hugs like in Kehad See Daeng, I really like that even though it was a slap kiss lakorn (it is right?), Ruj never called Araya a whore. In almost every other slap kiss I've seen the p'ek is always calling the heroine a loose bad person and a whore. Ruj always thought that she was a good person, even though she rejected him many times. I love love love all the force hugs that he gives her, they are so sweet (especially because he has such a fierce, cold personality- and was such a meanie before) ...any other lakorns that have many force hugs and, or, the repeating of "I love you" so many times? I really love this lakorn...sorry If I'm asking too many questions, I don't know where else to ask

Just wanted to add that I also love that even though Ruj fell in love with Araya, his true personality stayed the same, he was still serious and sort of aloof- I hate when bad or mean heroes fall in love and then their personality is totally gone and he becomes nothing like his previous self at all(ex:Sawan Biang- Ken's transformation was nice but not that believable because he was nothing like his former self......)

solin

sarNie Adult
One of the best lakorns out of this year and definitely my favorite one lol.
I can rewatch non stop the moments Ruj said to Araya he loves her : so many times
In fact, I didn't expect at all to have so many sweet scenes between p'ek and n'ek
Andrew's acting is the best and he still looks so young...I fall in love with him even deeper lol.

Just wanted to add that I also love that even though Ruj fell in love with Araya, his true personality stayed the same, he was still serious and sort of aloof- I hate when bad or mean heroes fall in love and then their personality is totally gone and he becomes nothing like his previous self at all(ex:Sawan Biang- Ken's transformation was nice but not that believable because he was nothing like his former self......
I also love this fact because from the beginning to the end, Ruj stay truthfull to himself and never change and it is why it was even more exciting. To see this serious, fierce and haughty p'ek slowly falling in love with the girl he uses to hate was so excited. The best is probably Khun Umpa story...no truth revealed saying Ruj mistaken her etc. Our P'ek still hates the mother while he loves the daughter.

Another aspect I like in this lakorn is the fact that even if Ruj hated Araya at the beginning, he was very mean to her but he never cross the borderline and never did something to her. On the contrary, he still took care of her and look after her. I think he knew from the start Araya is a good person but the fact she is khun Umpa's daughter makes him hates her.

The story is not too slow but in the same time not too fast...it is like the river Araya cross to go to see Chalie : an ongoing slow flow !
Moreover, I find that everything in this lakorn is so beautiful, the house, the setting and the outfits...and the music too !

gurlygirl

sarNie Egg
I know! Everything was so beautiful, especially the scenery... this is my favorite lakorn, I've never seen another similar to this one, I hope they make another just as good as this, with all the I Love You's and the cold, haughty, fierce, and serious p'ek falling in love with a woman he supposedly hates is just the best, (I've never seen a p'ek quite like him) I loved all of his silent jealousy.... I am also glad that he never actually did anything horrible to her, besides being mean (I love slap-kiss lakorns but when the p'ek does all of this horrible stuff to the girl, including rape and then acting like what he did was ok makes me mad, Its ok for the p'ek to be mean but don't go too far!) I like that Ruj never tried to rape her, I liked that he was a gentleman (he kind of reminds me of Mr. Darcy who I am a huge sucker for)I think the force hugs and almost force kiss gets the message across quite nicely- I can just feel how precious Araya is to him, saying that she is his, it is just obvious he wants to take care of her- Ruj is perfect husband material-

If I were to change anything about the lakorn it would be Ruj's love for sowwarot at the start and him doing sweet things for her and telling her he loved her, ugh I really didn't like that. I know that he had to be with sowwarot for the plot but I wish that he was together with her but never told her he loved her, then telling Araya he loved her would be all the more special- what are your thoughts on that?