Kehad See Daeng(Pau Jing Jong)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
The ending image look very cute. I sense the ending is coming soon too cuz I went to watch the ending of the old version LOL well, just the last clip so where it is now (at the end of 10) looks like about there.

Although I think it is a bit of a rush. I mean so the entire lakorn is base on Ruj hating his step mom and at first I thought people will prove him wrong but now it's the truth? He was uptight about it and now that the truth is confirm, he seem OK and even tell Noi to not think about while all along he tries to feed it through her head. Weird!

So he confess his love, now just waiting for Noi to accept then that will be it.
i think it will be more than 10 I'm guessing its 12 episode.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
thanks for the pictures! what a sweet scene, i'm looking forward to it! Andrew and Mint make a cute couple!

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
The ending image look very cute. I sense the ending is coming soon too cuz I went to watch the ending of the old version LOL well, just the last clip so where it is now (at the end of 10) looks like about there.

Although I think it is a bit of a rush. I mean so the entire lakorn is base on Ruj hating his step mom and at first I thought people will prove him wrong but now it's the truth? He was uptight about it and now that the truth is confirm, he seem OK and even tell Noi to not think about while all along he tries to feed it through her head. Weird!

So he confess his love, now just waiting for Noi to accept then that will be it.

Noi is really confident about her mom though. So maybe it'll be proven that it's all been a misunderstanding about her mom.
I still don't think something is quite right about the whole "Umpa had an affair" story. Even in the flash backs, the mother is struggling to fight the guy off. None of the flashes show her hugging the guy or engaging in behavior that would make me think that she even likes the other man.

The Viki page says that she carried a secret about rape. Was that in the original version? I figured that the guy was some sort of stalker considering she was married to Ruj's father and he was sneaking around the mansion to try and haul her off.

With one/two episodes left, short of there being some sort of letter or an actual person that steps forward explaining how Umpa even came to be involved with the General I don't know how this part is going to be resolved. I just hope they don't leave it hanging.

Today's episode was full of cute scenes. Hopefully we get more tomorrow. :crush:

xingtze

sarNie Hatchling
Wow..lot of sweet scenes,so in love with aggressive Ruj,keep confessing his love to Araya,and all those hugging... :thumbsup:

Just wondering,when did Araya starts having feeling for Ruj?I can see how Ruj feelings towards her progress but Im confuse with Araya. She is always with Charlie,when did she starts having feeling for Ruj?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Wow..lot of sweet scenes,so in love with aggressive Ruj,keep confessing his love to Araya,and all those hugging... :thumbsup:

Just wondering,when did Araya starts having feeling for Ruj?I can see how Ruj feelings towards her progress but Im confuse with Araya. She is always with Charlie,when did she starts having feeling for Ruj?
Araya does have the love feelings toward Ruj but she is shy to say it out to him u
can tell by her eyes expression and her facial, man Andrew his a good job with those
force hug and trying to make the force kiss but didn't happen i think it might come
alive till we get to the happy ending.

somp9

sarNie Adult
can someone download today episode, please. Thanks.

xingtze

sarNie Hatchling
But i thought Louis's lakorn will be airing at 6 May.Epi 13 will be the last epi i think.Though i really hope they can extend this drama.

salalao123

sarNie Egg
I still don't think something is quite right about the whole "Umpa had an affair" story. Even in the flash backs, the mother is struggling to fight the guy off. None of the flashes show her hugging the guy or engaging in behavior that would make me think that she even likes the other man.

The Viki page says that she carried a secret about rape. Was that in the original version? I figured that the guy was some sort of stalker considering she was married to Ruj's father and he was sneaking around the mansion to try and haul her off.

With one/two episodes left, short of there being some sort of letter or an actual person that steps forward explaining how Umpa even came to be involved with the General I don't know how this part is going to be resolved. I just hope they don't leave it hanging.

Today's episode was full of cute scenes. Hopefully we get more tomorrow. :crush:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
But i thought Louis's lakorn will be airing at 6 May.Epi 13 will be the last epi i think.Though i really hope they can extend this drama.
Something going on with Ruj and Noy they're both making each other get jealous i
know both have feelings of love this is the plot that I'm looking forward to see until
they both pop the romance and happily ever after i think it will end at 14 or maybe
an extend will happen.

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
Yup it's confirm episode 13 is the ending. If you watch up to 12 you will see the preview for the ending ... WOW shock! Can't wait to watch it ... it's exciting when I guess the storyline wrong .. or like they prove me wrong ehehe I don't know if this is the same as the previous version or not since I didn't watch it.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yup it's confirm episode 13 is the ending. If you watch up to 12 you will see the preview for the ending ... WOW shock! Can't wait to watch it ... it's exciting when I guess the storyline wrong .. or like they prove me wrong ehehe I don't know if this is the same as the previous version or not since I didn't watch it.
thanks Khatiya oh i guess it right its 13 I'm going to miss Andrew/Mint they make such
a cute couple.

In.tro}

sarNie Egg
the hug at the end got to be the cutest hug scene I'd ever saw in my lakorn history! lol
I love the robot (or dead zombie?) hug, hahah.

gurlygirl

sarNie Egg
I think he hugged her that way because they used to call him a mummy, so it was a mummy hug, lol...not too sure because I couldn't understand what they were saying but that is what it seemed like...so sad its over, they make such a cute couple, I wish they could have extended it so we could see more cute moments of them together as a couple- are there any other thai lakorns that have a hero like him, as in he's really serious and cold but then falls in love and gets jealous and possessive? He really reminds me of Mr. Darcy minus the possessiveness...

puca

sarNie Juvenile
when i gave this lakorn a try, i would've never guessed it'd turn out to be this addicting. i love the scene where ruj opened the car door for noi, he looked so happy. and of course the ending scene must be one of the most satisfying and cutest endings ever - especially since it's no typical wedding or beach scene lol
also usually in lakorns they rush the endings and some characters tend to get forgotten but in this one everyone got a closure even pakinai had some sort of an ending (even though it's only him in the end looking back at a onsided love)

xingtze

sarNie Hatchling
I cant believed it ended,feel so empty now.I need a new lakorn to fill the emptiness.

2 very memorable scenes from this epi.First would be Andrew open the car door for Mint.At first,i thought it will be like those typical korean drama where praek saw n'ek coming,he will get off the car and two of them will run towards each other with a big hug.Praek opening car door,this is actually the first time and quite surprising.And the smile on Andrew's face,i need a camera to snap it down,so so cute.

Second,the "mummy hug".Cutest,adorable ending EVER!Thank god its not a typical wedding or beach scenes with the word I love u,blah blah blah.

I love Andrew,but i love the character Dr Ruj MORE.He is my ideal bf:smart,cool,fierce.How m i suppose to find a drama to replace this??!