Kehad See Daeng(Pau Jing Jong)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
thanks so much guys for all the recs! Is Ruk Mai Mee wun tay a slap kiss lakorn w/ a possessive/jealous hero?
no kiss/slap but more of those thrill and misery cos Dome his a vampire and his a
uptight person who never falls inlove with anyone wether its human or same feature
as him but later Dome he realise his inlove with a human that is Ploy, its a good
drama thrill with bits of romance and sad as well i recommend u should try.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
Hello can someone please answer my question please..... I thought Sarnies/AFer's are suppose to help eachother out no?!?!

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
triango, i don't remember the conversation specifically (such bad memory as i just saw it sunday), but it's because she found out why he dislike her and her mom. the guy that ruj thinks had an affair with her mother broke into the house and attacked ruj cuz he believes ruj was the cause of his son's death. the guy told ruj that his stepmom took away his valuables and gave it to him. noy overheard and went in the room to refute the claim. the guy told her the daughter of a soh-pay-nee is not gonna be any different than her mother. i think that's what she's embarrassed of. also, ruj kinda told everyone in the house what her mom did.

xingtze

sarNie Hatchling
Gurlygirl, Looks like v hv d same taste.so many recommendations given,of them all JLR is the best.Do u like lakorn wit age gap cuz I luv these type of romance too,one of d reason I watch KHD actually.so if u like,u can watch Ngao Kamathep n nampeung kom.

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
triango, i don't remember the conversation specifically (such bad memory as i just saw it sunday), but it's because she found out why he dislike her and her mom. the guy that ruj thinks had an affair with her mother broke into the house and attacked ruj cuz he believes ruj was the cause of his son's death. the guy told ruj that his stepmom took away his valuables and gave it to him. noy overheard and went in the room to refute the claim. the guy told her the daughter of a soh-pay-nee is not gonna be any different than her mother. i think that's what she's embarrassed of. also, ruj kinda told everyone in the house what her mom did.
That's why as much as I like Ruj, I don't understand why he would think Noy would come running home as soon as she saw him at Pakinai's plantation. She has every right to be mad since he's made it clear from the beginning that he dislikes her and hates her mother. But at that point, he should have pulled a Kawee and threw her over his shoulder and carried her home.:thumbsup:

I keep going back and watching their hug. Andrew did a wonderful job. I loved how he rubbed his cheek against her hair. :cloud9: Hopefully, we get some more sweet scenes as it looks like they get stuck somewhere together this week. What I'd like to see is them get married. How many episodes will this have?

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
ugh, that old guy and his son get on my nerves from the moment they stepped onscreen.
poor Noi. T-T she shouldn't have to hear such an ugly accusation, she's a very sweet girl

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
That's why as much as I like Ruj, I don't understand why he would think Noy would come running home as soon as she saw him at Pakinai's plantation. She has every right to be mad since he's made it clear from the beginning that he dislikes her and hates her mother. But at that point, he should have pulled a Kawee and threw her over his shoulder and carried her home.:thumbsup:

I keep going back and watching their hug. Andrew did a wonderful job. I loved how he rubbed his cheek against her hair. :cloud9: Hopefully, we get some more sweet scenes as it looks like they get stuck somewhere together this week. What I'd like to see is them get married. How many episodes will this have?
good question there runbabyrun, Louis and Susie lakorn its airing after this on
the 6th May i think Andrew/Mint might 12episode end cos now its episode 10.

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
good question there runbabyrun, Louis and Susie lakorn its airing after this on
the 6th May i think Andrew/Mint might 12episode end cos now its episode 10.
I figured that it would end too soon lol. I want Sowwarot to get her comeuppance. :thumbup:

gurlygirl

sarNie Egg
Gurlygirl, Looks like v hv d same taste.so many recommendations given,of them all JLR is the best.Do u like lakorn wit age gap cuz I luv these type of romance too,one of d reason I watch KHD actually.so if u like,u can watch Ngao Kamathep n nampeung kom.
yeah, I love it when the guy is older, but not too old, I tried to watch the one you recommended a while ago, but he just wasn't attractive enough for me to be interested, lol

gurlygirl

sarNie Egg
no kiss/slap but more of those thrill and misery cos Dome his a vampire and his a
uptight person who never falls inlove with anyone wether its human or same feature
as him but later Dome he realise his inlove with a human that is Ploy, its a good
drama thrill with bits of romance and sad as well i recommend u should try.
hmm, that does sound good, does he get possessive/jealous about her at all?

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
i'll let Alice answer more in-depth, but as far as i saw, he wasn't jealous, since his personality is a very calm type, and there wasn't really anyone for him to be jealous of. Rather, once he fell in love with her, he liked keeping her close to him and always looking out for her.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
kind of possessive but no jealous and a few of some bickering. his a protective guy to her so she's out of
danger but overall its a good one give it a try and bet
u will fall inlove with the Vampire Dome like me as well

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
pictures from siamdara of Andrew and Mint happy ending
"แอนดริว"เขินโผกอด"มิ้นท์"ฉากจบสุดหวาน"เคหาสน์สีแดง"
:kiss3: :wub:

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
The ending image look very cute. I sense the ending is coming soon too cuz I went to watch the ending of the old version LOL well, just the last clip so where it is now (at the end of 10) looks like about there.

Although I think it is a bit of a rush. I mean so the entire lakorn is base on Ruj hating his step mom and at first I thought people will prove him wrong but now it's the truth? He was uptight about it and now that the truth is confirm, he seem OK and even tell Noi to not think about while all along he tries to feed it through her head. Weird!

So he confess his love, now just waiting for Noi to accept then that will be it.

gurlygirl

sarNie Egg
kind of possessive but no jealous and a few of some bickering. his a protective guy to her so she's out of
danger but overall its a good one give it a try and bet
u will fall inlove with the Vampire Dome like me as well
I will try it thanks!

Noi is really confident about her mom though. So maybe it'll be proven that it's all been a misunderstanding about her mom.