Kammathep Roy Rak (Broadcast Thai)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
55 lovestar, it is probably both of those reasons.
The song that someone used in a fanmade vid for TD called Love Triangle suits this story line for KRR. I like both Nadech and Mint so it is win-win if they are in here

Please let them be in here!

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
I like the story line. Its interesting!!
Hopefully they do the lakorn together.
i hope they do!

I'm also hoping this is a slap and kiss lakorn.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
The storyline seems so good that I'd be very happy if Mint is confirmed for the n'ek. I felt really bad for her because PLR was a poorly made lakorn so although she was the main charater, the role didn't allow her to show her capabilities at all. I don't mint the pairing of Nadech and Mint but I'd rather have the p'ek be someone else. Heck just cast Mark in there! The least Channel 3 can do is cast Mteam in a "good" lakorn together

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
^.^ I don't mind Nadech and Mint, but I want to see Nadech and Kimberly one day. -.- I just know they will have great onscreen Chemistry.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
The storyline seems so good that I'd be very happy if Mint is confirmed for the n'ek. I felt really bad for her because PLR was a poorly made lakorn so although she was the main charater, the role didn't allow her to show her capabilities at all. I don't mint the pairing of Nadech and Mint but I'd rather have the p'ek be someone else. Heck just cast Mark in there! The least Channel 3 can do is cast Mteam in a "good" lakorn together
Chubby cheek PLR didn't do well cos of the crap company Good Feeling it would be better
if other production did it but if Mint confirm in here it will be 100% since this is
produce by Broadcast

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
I agree Alice, if another production were to make PLR, it would have been way better. I've never liked Good Feeling and it's more like Bad Feeling to me :whatever:
But yeah it's about time Channel 3 gives Mint another chance. I appreciate that she started off very young working her way from small minor roles to n'ek roles but lately she seems excluded from a lot of things and I don't think it's mainly because she's busy with school. This would be a great opportunity for her to shine! My fingers are crossed for her! Now that I thought about it, I'd rather not have Nadech in here. Just the fact that Mint is Yaya's close friend and there's gonna be romance scenes, I'd be hellla jealous for my Yaya! LOL I'm being too selfish aren't I? :scratchchin:

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I really want this to be true really badly. The storyline is just too good, and the guy in the novel is so Barry. Lol. Want to see him and Mint pair, I am sure they will pair one day so why not be this one. I see Mint potential to be n'ek...plus I think this storyline is going to be easy for her. She's good actress. I want to see Barry and Mint not because Mark and Yaya are in TD, but it's because they both look cute and I am positive they will have chemistry. Not sure if Broadcast is really going to make this lakorn or not...?

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Lol chubbycheeks, it was the same with me for Yaya and Mark, because Mark is Nadech's close friend (but Mark is good at always linking YADECH together 555).

But still, I want to see as much of Nadech and Mint as possible after TD and GRGR/TNKK so why not in one that they are paired with lots of drama and heartache hehehe

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Sorry to let everyones' hopes down. However, this lakorn is NOT happening. It's not longer listed on Nadech's Thai Wikii. So neither of them will be in this lakorn. It's probably a false rumor by fans only.
http://th.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E0%B8%93%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%94%E0%B8%8A%E0%B8%99%E0%B9%8C_%E0%B8%84%E0%B8%B9%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%A2%E0%B8%B0

Oh well, on the bright side, we never know. Both haven't accepted any new lakorns after Rak Pathiharn or Torranang Nee Krai. (I think that's the title, lol.)

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Sorry to let everyones' hopes down. However, this lakorn is NOT happening. It's not longer listed on Nadech's Thai Wikii. So neither of them will be in this lakorn. It's probably a false rumor by fans only.
http://th.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E0%B8%93%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%94%E0%B8%8A%E0%B8%99%E0%B9%8C_%E0%B8%84%E0%B8%B9%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%A2%E0%B8%B0

Oh well, on the bright side, we never know. Both haven't accepted any new lakorns after Rak Pathiharn or Torranang Nee Krai. (I think that's the title, lol.)
Aww! that sucks i really wanted them to do it. Well i just hope Mint C. and Nadeck will do at least one LAkorn together.(^^

tinah

sarNie Coma
Thai wiki isn't such a reliable source cause anyone can update stuff on there. Some fans write false news

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Lemme just cry to myself for just a minute

:facepalm: :eyetwitch: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1:

well at least they were falsely linked to this lakorn...
LOL sighs thanks for the news Bliss

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol. Sadly, any wikii isn't reliable most of the time. :p I guess we'll just have to stay in tune and see what Chalida and Nadech has instore for us in the future.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yeah there's always going to be another day in the near future we'll get to see
Nadech and Mint C