Kammathep Roy Rak (Broadcast Thai)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
LOL thank you so much! so that's what the 'younger brother' part i read meant. :coverlaf:
oui, this is very intense. actually, i'm still going to anticipate lots of stolen hugs and kisses because since n'ek is engaged to p'ek's bro, that means they will run into each other very often with family and whatnot. I like this role for Nadech! he will be sneaky, but loving, but also have to try to keep it from his brother. gr! i want to know if it's a brother relationship where they are rivals or if they get along well. ><
i wonder why they broke up in the first place if p'ek is that intent on being with her...mysterious!
so many questions!!! is n'ek prim and proper? does she really love the younger brother? will there be n'rai? pfft, ok that's a no brainer. what is thai lakorn without n'rai?

hm...i don't think Mark would suit the brother role.
somehow the story plot is similar bits from Sai Soke how Rome his sneaky with Ja, he kiss her hand many time but there is
this stupid story and misunderstand from the families secret that Rome/Ja has the same parents and they can't be lovers and
Ja she has to marry Rome's half brother. LOVE TRIANGLE

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
yeah, illness is not going to cut it for me. well if we think about it, if he broke up with her because of an illness, he wouldn't be trying to get her back right? :scratchchin:

i want them to make Mint (let's assume she is the primary choice for this one) all pretty and hi-so! so it will be different from PLR (naive), TD (cowboy/tough), RP (young).

Alice whoa that's complicated. at least we know here pra'nang won't have same parents for sure.
LOL i was waaay off, and thank goodness. marrying her step-sibling? 555

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
i want them to make Mint (let's assume she is the primary choice for this one) all pretty and hi-so! so it will be different from PLR (naive), TD (cowboy/tough), RP (young).
I hope so too ^__^ From all Mint's previous lakorns so far, I loved her look especially in Wan Jai. Her wardrobe was very chic and fashionable, so girly. Ehe. And her make-up was just perfect too unlike in PLR everything was opposite. :rolleyes: Lol. This role would be challenging and mature for Mint yet it will help enhance her acting skills too 555. As for Nadech, I haven't seen him in this kind of role either, so waiting for Game Rai Game Rak so see since it's sort of similar to the praeks role in this novel. It would be such a tragic if praek did left nang'ek in the first place b/c of illness. Ehe, let's hope not, since I'm very sensitive. LOL. *tearjerker* :p

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL thank you so much! so that's what the 'younger brother' part i read meant. :coverlaf:
oui, this is very intense. actually, i'm still going to anticipate lots of stolen hugs and kisses because since n'ek is engaged to p'ek's bro, that means they will run into each other very often with family and whatnot. I like this role for Nadech! he will be sneaky, but loving, but also have to try to keep it from his brother. gr! i want to know if it's a brother relationship where they are rivals or if they get along well. ><
i wonder why they broke up in the first place if p'ek is that intent on being with her...mysterious!
so many questions!!! is n'ek prim and proper? does she really love the younger brother? will there be n'rai? pfft, ok that's a no brainer. what is thai lakorn without n'rai?

hm...i don't think Mark would suit the brother role.
Oh me too! Just because they're not step-sibling, but even better they loved each other in the past. OMG! So much can happen by this storyline. I want all those stolen hugs, kisses, and lots of jealousy. I can imagine seeing Barry standing their looking at Mint with romantic eyes, and inside he want to just take her back inside his heart. For Mint, she knows he's looking and she want to be in his arms too. The choice of battle hearts, twisted triangle love story, AHHHHH! Butterfly all over me. :dance1: I know it might be forbidden love, but just knowing they love each other in the past I don't care. I might feel bad for the brother, but I want to see what Barry and Mint will do when they see each other again. I'm just going to use their name confirm or not. Others actor/actress might be good for this role, I am going to be greedy and say I only want Barry and Mint in here! Ok other cast too. Lol. I'm so excited so many questions and curiosity from this storyline. I wonder if we will see and kidnapped scene, usually their are a lot of romance that happen then. I bet their is a secret to why he had to leave Mint. Aww her heart was probably broken. Oh and anytime Mint and Barry brother meets, I bet Barry will try and find some alone time with Mint. If Barry has another girl on the side I bet Mint will be jealous too. HEHEHE. Mint is perfect for the role, she's such a good actress I never thought she was only better in the supporting role. In PLR, she was so cute all around, being sneaky, plays lots of tricks, and frustrated Mark, she will definitely do good in here. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

annea

sarNie Adult
If Nadech is really in here then I hope n'ek is someone else not mint. I rather see him wit Taew or even Janie or chomp bc he did photoshoots with them and looked very good! Hehe it wouldnt hurt if it's yaya too :p bc they'll be filming their 2 lakorn together this year and they don't have anymore lakorns line up with eachother

krazydara

sarNie Egg
i dont mind him with janie and chom, but i think he is way too young for them. i want him and matt i think they will look good together.

somp9

sarNie Adult
I would like to see Berry with Taew, Matt or Yaya again because after their two lakorns, they don't have any lakorn together next year.

jjinxx

straight up i would love for this to be a YADECH lakorn! but i agree, the other top choices are Taew, Matt and perhaps Kim before Mint.

annea

sarNie Adult
Ohhh yes I forgot about Matt haha but Kim looks very mature. But u noe with the right clothes and hair nadech can look very mature and manly like in ngao ruk luang jai. Gosh wasn't he so handsome in suits? Haha but I'm wit u that this should be another Yadech lakorn for 2012 hehe but I wonder what other lakorns does Nadech and Yaya has individually after there 2 lakorns together.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I hope that its still Mint Chalida, wanna see her with Barry since Yaya pairing with Mark the other two can do a switch
and i want to see Mint in serious role and a challenging one as well so it show her potential like Matt.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I hope that its still Mint Chalida, wanna see her with Barry since Yaya pairing with Mark the other two can do a switch
and i want to see Mint in serious role and a challenging one as well so it show her potential like Matt.
I agree with you ja;
i still want Chalida in here, even if this lakorn is unconfirmed.
people have their own opinions, but i believe Chalida
has enough potential for this role

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I do want to see Barry work with the other n'ek as well, although I want Mint in here and I hope they will be confirm. Barry will have his chance to work with other n'ek, and I'm sure with Yaya again. He can take on more lakorn than Mint. Since Mint can only take on one lakorn per year like Matt, their won't be that many opportunities for her to pair up with Barry again. I would like to see Mteam of course, though it's not happening any time soon. I rather Mint be in this one, because she has great potential and shouldn't be the second lead or any more supporting roles. Mark and Yaya got to play together, and at first a few people didn't want them to pair. Then later on we agree that they make another good match, in this case I really want to see Barry and Mint work with someone else for a change. Both of them never pair up together before, so this will be a great time to do so. The storyline is really good, and after reading it I don't want any other p'ek and n'ek, besides Barry and Mint. One thing, I know they will look really good together, no doubt about that. I hope to see this confirm, and nothing will change. *Cross-my-fingers*

jjinxx

hahahaha i think i'm good with this being any of the people mentioned already now. if the production miraculously reads our minds and limits their choices to Nadech and any of the girls above, I will be very happy. :thumbup:

if Mint gets picked, she does have potential and this might be her breakthrough role :cheer:

but since it's not confirmed yet, there will probably be more names being thrown into this lakorn. :unsure:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
hahahaha i think i'm good with this being any of the people mentioned already now. if the production miraculously reads our minds and limits their choices to Nadech and any of the girls above, I will be very happy. :thumbup:

if Mint gets picked, she does have potential and this might be her breakthrough role :cheer:

but since it's not confirmed yet, there will probably be more names being thrown into this lakorn. :unsure:
I'll worship Barry and Mint C in this one since this is Broadcast their works never disappoint me.

Maryasha

sarNie Egg
They're not step siblings. According to the posted summary it goes something like this. N'eks name is Saipan and she seemingly has the perfect life. She has a good job and the perfect boyfriend who is handsome and spoils her. As her wedding day approaches a man from her past comes back into her life. In the past he broke her heart but that doesn't stop her feelings for him from returning. But he is the brother of her fiancé so it becomes a forbidden love story. She tries to do the right thing by staying away from him but he doesn't care about the wrongness of it. Will her heart be able to withstand his pursuit?

Sounds like a love triangle story to me between 2 brothers.
omg, i like that plot. But again like other people said previously i don't think Mint should be the n'ek. She cute, but i just don like her as a lead...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
If Mint she get her chance to try this challenging role she'll be more talented and producer will sees her potential like
Matt did to strive her best.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
If Mint she get her chance to try this challenging role she'll be more talented and producer will sees her potential like
Matt did to strive her best.
I had seen her potential from the start, she stands out in her own way. Mint is cute, bubbly, and has a versatile look and in acting too. I never thought Mint should be just another girl on the side, though Mint had worked her way up. Some actress/actor start off as the lead, when really no one had ever seen them act before. Well I agree that this lakorn will be a good way for Mint to prove herself. I want Mint and Barry in here!

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
I think it not fair they should get it mak not Barry cuz all of the cast in 4 hua jai got to play together again but why mak and mint are not getting this thing like other they do got it. :thumbdown: I hope they will getting this to mak and mint not Barry this please cuz he got all with yaya so please let to mak with mint, I wanna see them again. :thumbsup:

jjinxx

^ I agree in a way, because i want to see Mteam in another lakorn and hopefully a better script and storyline will reveal even more chemistry from them.
but my desire to see Nadech(!) overpowers that... :sweat: