Kammathep Roy Rak (Broadcast Thai)

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Lemme just cry to myself for just a minute

:facepalm: :eyetwitch: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1:

well at least they were falsely linked to this lakorn...
LOL sighs thanks for the news Bliss
Let me cry with u smilez. At least I have a box of tissues next to me. Why? Why must they do this with my life?? Tell me!!! I've been soo excited for this until I found out that it ain't happening!! Idc I'm going to still hope it is. Smilez, I'll watch ur teaser over and over and hopefully it comes true. Aaaaaarrrrrrggghhhh!!!! I'm going agro!!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Let me cry with u smilez. At least I have a box of tissues next to me. Why? Why must they do this with my life?? Tell me!!! I've been soo excited for this until I found out that it ain't happening!! Idc I'm going to still hope it is. Smilez, I'll watch ur teaser over and over and hopefully it comes true. Aaaaaarrrrrrggghhhh!!!! I'm going agro!!
LOL you're too cute ! ><

I'm planning on writing a ff base on the storyline.
I am making KRR mv atm :)
Hope to finish intro of it soon when I get off of work.
I also need to find someone to make me a ff picture!

lovestar

sarNie Adult
LOL you're too cute ! ><

I'm planning on writing a ff base on the storyline.
I am making KRR mv atm :)
Hope to finish intro of it soon when I get off of work.
I also need to find someone to make me a ff picture!
Cool! I will wait for it and during that time I will bite my nails, hoping for this lakorn.
Fingers crossed!

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
The girl on that cover posting with Nadech is Egg. Right now she the n'ke in "Reun Pae" with Tono and Son.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
The girl on that cover posting with Nadech is Egg. Right now she the n'ke in "Reun Pae" with Tono and Son.
yes its her but hope she isn't chosen as nang'ek with Nadech in for this lakorn

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
yes its her but hope she isn't chosen as nang'ek with Nadech in for this lakorn
I know she isn't in here as n'ke with Nadech. I don't think she be in here with Nadech. She with Ch.5.....I was just saying that Egg just to let other members know who she is if they don't know her yet. :coverlaf:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I know she isn't in here as n'ke with Nadech. I don't think she be in here with Nadech. She with Ch.5.....I was just saying that Egg just to let other members know who she is if they don't know her yet. :coverlaf:
oh thanks ja that is a relief dancy yeah i know her name but don know much about her

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Oh! Phew! I thought that she was going to be the nang'ek. She looks like the girl on the cover a lot! Sorry guys, just telling the truth

Mintyyasian

sarNie Juvenile
if this is based from a novel then here goes the summary. omg, the guy on the cover look so much like Barry lol sorry but i hope n'ek is someone else

สายป่าน' คิดว่าชีวิตนี้แสนจะลงตัว เธอมีทั้งงานที่ดี มีแฟนที่หล่อเหลา ช่างเอาใจดั่งเทพบุตร จนเห็นเงาประตูวิวาห์อยู่รอมร่อ แล้วจู่ๆ ผู้ชายที่ทำให้เธอเจ็บช้ำใจในอดีตก็ดันโผล่เข้ามาในชีวิตเสียดื้อๆ แถมก่อกวนให้ตะกอนรักในจิตใจของเธอขุ่นขึ้นมาอีกครั้ง ที่สำคัญเขาเป็นน้องชายว่าที่เจ้าบ่าวของเธอด้วยนี่สิ เรื่องราวความรักต้องห้ามจึงได้เกิดขึ้น ทั้งๆ ที่เธอพยายามหักห้ามใจอย่างเต็มที่ แต่พ่อตัวดีกลับไม่ยอมช่วยเหลือเสียเลย เอาแต่หว่านเสน่ห์ใส่เธอเช้าเย็นแบบไม่สนใจหน้าอินทร์หน้าพรหม เมื่อเจอเช่นนี้แล้วหัวใจเล่ามีหรือจะทนไหว

credit to naiin.com
Base from the cover of the novel, the guy looks like NADECH!! & the girl kind of looks like kimberly?!