Kammathep Roy Rak (Broadcast Thai)

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Is there any updates?
This lakorn is still listed under Nadech's thai wikii. However, that source is not reliable most of the time. Lol. It's not listed under Mint's though. However, she doesn't seem to reveal her upcoming lakorns until last minute.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
This lakorn is still listed under Nadech's thai wikii. However, that source is not reliable most of the time. Lol. It's not listed under Mint's though. However, she doesn't seem to reveal her upcoming lakorns until last minute.
I will still have hope bliss I've been waiting ever since I saw the thread, the storyline sounds really good too. Please let this be true crossing my fingers. I think Mint and Nadech would be really cute together, plus Mint deserve her own spotlight. This might be true too since it's not until next year, maybe Mint will have more time.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
As long as either Nadech or Mint are in here it seems promising. I think Mint was overshadowed by the other girls of 4HJ cuz PLR had bad production. I hope they give her a chance to shine and show her acting abilities or give her a chance to improve. I also think she and Nadech could make a cute couple ^^

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
As long as either Nadech or Mint are in here it seems promising. I think Mint was overshadowed by the other girls of 4HJ cuz PLR had bad production. I hope they give her a chance to shine and show her acting abilities or give her a chance to improve. I also think she and Nadech could make a cute couple ^^
PLR got a not so good company but if Mint and Barry in here its definitely promising
its for Broadcast their creation are awesome from my experience of watching their
works they will make Mint gain more fames. :camera: :flowers:

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
PLR got a not so good company but if Mint and Barry in here its definitely promising
its for Broadcast their creation are awesome from my experience of watching their
works they will make Mint gain more fames. :camera: :flowers:
Yep I agree sis. You know even though PLR had a bad company, I fell deeply in love with Mteam. They're so cute together on-screen and off, just the way they look at each other my heart kept beating. I think Mint is a great actress and she started off acting by playing supporting roles, so now would be a great opportunity for her to shine and have her own spotlight. Some actress starts their acting career as n'ek right away, when we haven't even seen their potential yet. Mint sure worked her way to the top, and if she's in here with Nadech I know it's going to be good. I already have a feeling Mint will one day pair with Nadech, so why not let it be this one. Its a really small possibility for them to be in here, but no matter how small I will hope and cross my fingers tight.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I totally love reading all your comments :)
Makes me even more excited for the confirmation.
Even though there's no updates, i'm freaking excited ><

I know for sure Mint's time will come.
With the right script and role, Mint will sure have the light on her
Truly and deeply love Mint Chalida
:grouphug: We all do :grouphug:

So can't wait to see her as PloyKwan in TD
OT :coverlaf:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I totally love reading all your comments :)
Makes me even more excited for the confirmation.
Even though there's no updates, i'm freaking excited ><

I know for sure Mint's time will come.
With the right script and role, Mint will sure have the light on her
Truly and deeply love Mint Chalida
:grouphug: We all do :grouphug:

So can't wait to see her as PloyKwan in TD
OT :coverlaf:
:highfive: talking about TD we might see it the next Monday slot after Ngao Prai.
I'm super duper excited. :dance3:

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
^^Totally OT ! However, Ngao Prai is ending next Monday already?! That seems so quick, I thought it just aired recently? Lol. (I'm not watching Ngao Prai, that's why.)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^^Totally OT ! However, Ngao Prai is ending next Monday already?! That seems so quick, I thought it just aired recently? Lol. (I'm not watching Ngao Prai, that's why.)
Ngao prai is so freaky scary and i been watching 3 episode already and its so interesting
wow that is quick so we might see TD real teaser soon.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
i couldn't help but make myself a teaser to share :)
Enjoy na

Kammethep Roy Rak is a rumored/unconfirmed lakorn that is linked to both Nadech Kugimiya and Mint Chalida. First is not linked to this lakorn but in my version, he is Nadech's step-brother who is Chalida's fiance'.

Thanks to _jeanie from Asianfuse.net, here is a-little synopsis:

N'eks name is Saipan and she seemingly has the perfect life. She has a good job and the perfect boyfriend who is handsome and spoils her. As her wedding day approaches a man from her past comes back into her life. In the past he broke her heart but that doesn't stop her feelings for him from returning. But he is the brother of her fiancé so it becomes a forbidden love story. She tries to do the right thing by staying away from him but he doesn't care about the wrongness of it. Will her heart be able to withstand his pursuit?
Sounds like a love triangle story to me between 2 brothers.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With this summary I am merging something else to spice it up even more :)

Continuation:
The life after the break up was lonely. My life was falling apart. Till' i met him.
Through the years I "think" i have fallen in love with him, and recently he proposed to me with the most prettiest diamond ring ever.
My life seems so perfect right now. My Perfect friends Margie and Matt are the best. They make life so much better. And now that im engaged to First, how more perfect can my life be? He wants me to meet his father and I forgot to mention, his step-brother that i have never met before. But why would he want me to meet him when he never really mentioned about "him"? Anyways,
I am going to a family dinner tonight, what should i wear? Let's see how it goes when i meet his family.

Spoiler:
At the age of 16 they both became step-brothers. First doesn't acknowledged Nadech as much likewise Nadech just shakes him off.
In their mentality, Why should two stranger talk to each other when one specifically is favored? Nadech left overseas immediately after First's mother's death. Leaving everything behind him, Nadech even left the girl he loved, his first love.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Wahaha, the vid by smilez makes me real excited to have this confirmed for Nadech and Mint! This is going to be full of drama..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yeah i want that drama coming too
Barry Nadech vs Mint Chalida :highfive: :cloud9:

lovestar

sarNie Adult
I love love the teaser!! I really hope they confirm because my fever for them is coming up. I don't even know how we all like Nadech and mint together? Is it because mark and Yaya are going to be a couple in TD? Or is it because they have the same bubbly personalities? I dont know but what I do know is that I have fell for them!

hippo

sarNie Adult
love the teaser =))

so hope this gets confirmed soon.

really want to see mint with nadech in the close future.