Kaew Tah Pee

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i just finished 11 and saw the preview... i'm so disappointed at Noo... i thought he said he trusted her.... geez..

tinah

sarNie Coma
i just remember that this isnt Jebs first player role..cuz in Samee Tee Tra he was a player too but he wasnt a whimp like in this lakorn

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
aarrgghh..next part. Tik is a dumb ass again..i hate his character....he's nice then mean.. back&forth.such a annoying pra aek personality that i hate to watch. she forgive him too fast. i was still mad at him even though he kick the girl out of his house. the bed scene it would make more sense if they slept together instead of him went to sleep downstairs. that's dumb writing there. he should tell her he love her and they slept together, they are marry already and they both love eachother, why won't they slept together, the writer doesn't make sense for not having a scene they slept together. i know it's so wrong that pra aek is the one who want to divorce nang aek it should be the other way around. she should be the one who get mad at him that he doesn't believe her and then said she want a divorce with him and leave his sorry ass would be make me happy...i think she didn't even know he can see, she left him first because he want a divorce, he found out the truth,he follow her and got hit by a car and he had to do surgery again on his eye. i think it's dumb she should found out he can see before he got hit by a car. and had to do surgery again. such dumb writing. if Tik didn't play in this la korn, i would have stop watching already.

iluvdan

sarNie Hatchling
gosh i know...tiks character is so wishy washy. he believes everything at the drop of a hat. i hate how he jumps to conclusions so quickly. from the preview, he should have just gone up there and confronted them, instead of demanding a divorce from her later. thats stupid. she should be the one that demands the divorce anyways, from all the things he has put her through. so annoying.

natty

Chubs
finally the viewers are no longer blinded by his hotness!! :yahoo:

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
AWwww.... you guys all hate Tik's character...This must be his worst role ever ...
But I still watch it for him... I forgive him just because he too hot!!! :D

cecilia

Staff member
next seem seem to be the climax of the whole lakorn..anyway..i'm glad JAJA gonna tell Noo the truth because everyone's taking advantage of her..i feel sorry for her for eing too head over heel someone she have a crush on..btw..jaja and ae dont' even have any close relationsip..if they end up together..it'll be weird ...

i'm looking forward to the next episode..really want to kno what he's gonna do when he find out the whole truth about LADA's miserble life..

samtly

Xtreme sarNie
i still love him..................watever if next wed epi he is a idiot, i sure by thurday he will be feeling so sorry and go look for her................

donna

sarNie Adult
he better get smarter! cherry should make him pay for all the times that he made her cry. sighs, he is fine and everything but he is the dumbest guy ever. he trusts the wrong ppl

SouthernGal

sarNie Hatchling
i feel so bad for Cherry, its like, he wont ever trust her. Its so sad, one min hes really sweet and the next hes just horrible. Siiigh, i cant wait til everything is resovled!!! but the cute scenes in epi 11 was still cute as can be!

SilverDragon_999

sarNie Hatchling
I reckon its funny how we're all annoyed at the characters in this story, yet we're still watching it. If it weren't for the good actors, I would've quit this story ages ago. Also, I can't believe that it took them only two weeks to film all the scenes in france, which is practically 90% of this lakorn. They must've barely slept. :)

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
Gosh I shouldn't have read all the comments. Now I'm afraid to watch b/c I don't want to get frustrated with p'ake. I hate characters like that!!!! Maybe I'll wait 'til it ends to start watching again. I'm one of those people that have to keep watching and watching with lakorns like this or else I'll blow up or something. Gosh why did the writers have to do this to us? Tik's too hot and sexy to be mean!!!!

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
ARRGGH I HATE THAT ONE GURL I MEAN THOSE three GIRLS HAHAHA...Soo mean...That Lucy gurl arrggh shes sooo annoyiNg and jAja tOO....tOOo annOYiNG...