Kaew Tah Pee

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg..the preview for epi 12 looks really sad :( Tik is such a great actor..his tears come out so naturally..not only is he hot but also talented..

i hope Ace comes and help Jaja..which i think he will..but sick..your own uncle trying to rape you..

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
i was so excited to see that tik had a new lakorn out. i haven't been watching thai lakorns in a while...i know how could i keep myself away...korean drama distraction...hehehe...anyway...i hadn't watched a tik lakorn in awhile that i was excited about since tik and aom's first lakorn together...i know it's been awhile...well if tik would just do some good lakorns...but this one marks my return to thai lakorns...i tried not to comment until i was caught but now i am... just finished ep 11...anxiously waiting ep 12...here's my thoughts...

gosh so much drama and i love it. at first i was iffy about cherry...but gosh i have to say that they have really made her pretty. i love her character's style and i have come to appreciate cherry's subtle beauty. and also i love her voice not to high and pitchy as some thai actresses can be. it has a pleasant sound. and i love the setting in paris...gosh i wish i could go there and fall in love with tik...hehehe...and of course tik is as hot as ever. he's so flirty...like knowing their characters are married does something to him, using every opportuntity to get close to cherry's character...even i blush... :wub: awww...

but like everyone else i agree, there are definite flaws in this drama...i mean okay it's a drama so we must have our basic n'rai and misunderstandings...but i think they go a bit overboard. tik's character does a 180 so fast. from angry and mean to sweet and loving...what's the deal. he gets worked up, punishes her, and then turns around trying to butter her up...hmmm...makes me think are all men like this. i think there should be the misunderstandings...like the big "affair" that is coming up, but all the unnecassary drama that aom's character causes in the beginning...and why is tik's character so quick to trust aom. tik's character is too paranoid...man the director and writer should have thought about all the misunderstandings they were creating...i mean the fans kind of border on hating tik's character...and no good drama or movie should ever let its fans hate the lead actor or actress. let us hope the writer and director saves the drama by having tik redeem himself in the end...the main theme...TRUST man TRUST...hope tik's character gets that in the end. :p

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
i was so excited to see that tik had a new lakorn out. i haven't been watching thai lakorns in a while...i know how could i keep myself away...korean drama distraction...hehehe...anyway...i hadn't watched a tik lakorn in awhile that i was excited about since tik and aom's first lakorn together...i know it's been awhile...well if tik would just do some good lakorns...but this one marks my return to thai lakorns...i tried not to comment until i was caught but now i am... just finished ep 11...anxiously waiting ep 12...here's my thoughts...

gosh so much drama and i love it. at first i was iffy about cherry...but gosh i have to say that they have really made her pretty. i love her character's style and i have come to appreciate cherry's subtle beauty. and also i love her voice not to high and pitchy as some thai actresses can be. it has a pleasant sound. and i love the setting in paris...gosh i wish i could go there and fall in love with tik...hehehe...and of course tik is as hot as ever. he's so flirty...like knowing their characters are married does something to him, using every opportuntity to get close to cherry's character...even i blush... :wub: awww...

but like everyone else i agree, there are definite flaws in this drama...i mean okay it's a drama so we must have our basic n'rai and misunderstandings...but i think they go a bit overboard. tik's character does a 180 so fast. from angry and mean to sweet and loving...what's the deal. he gets worked up, punishes her, and then turns around trying to butter her up...hmmm...makes me think are all men like this. i think there should be the misunderstandings...like the big "affair" that is coming up, but all the unnecassary drama that aom's character causes in the beginning...and why is tik's character so quick to trust aom. tik's character is too paranoid...man the director and writer should have thought about all the misunderstandings they were creating...i mean the fans kind of border on hating tik's character...and no good drama or movie should ever let its fans hate the lead actor or actress. let us hope the writer and director saves the drama by having tik redeem himself in the end...the main theme...TRUST man TRUST...hope tik's character gets that in the end. :p
You said it perfectly!!! I totally agree about Tik's character. I'm waiting until it ends to finish watching this lakorn b/c I don't know if I can stand seeing Tik be a dumb@ss without being able to finish the lakorn right away. I can't stand Aom's character. She's so evil!!! As for Cherry's character, I wish she could be just a little stronger. I understand that the best way to fix anything is to not fight back but if you get pushed around so much without fighting back, it just makes the other person that's pushing you around think they can do whatever they want to you. You have to fight back a little so they know they can't walk all over you. Tik's character definitely needs to develop more trust for Cherry's character. No relationship will work if TRUST isn't the foundation.

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
Alright... you girls need to stick your feet in the man's shoes.

Tik isn't doing a 360 or 180 at all. He was broken hearted once by that hot n'rai chick. So he is more cautious about what he does.

Cherry is a great girl, but when a man has been broken hearted. It's hard to trust again. So he's happy, but still mis-trusting. Besides, all the things that she does and her secrecy? She has her point of view that he should trust her, but with people telling him differently, what does one expect?

Hello... you don't ignore people... life isn't that black and white. Besides, Cherry is always with that ex-boyfriend of hers and she doesn't explain what she is doing. She just expects him to "trust" her. Yeah right... reality check.

Trust is earned, not expected and with so many questionable actions (caused by n'rai) or not, he has little he can work on. It's lucky he has his best friend watching his back.

He is upset. You should all be mad at Cherry for not explaining herself. The lack of communication leads to mis-trust and its all HER fault!

buwahahhaa!!

Too much estrogen here! :^P And missing the point of the lakorn's love lesson. :^) Be honest and keep communications clear.

cecilia

Staff member
He is upset. You should all be mad at Cherry for not explaining herself. The lack of communication leads to mis-trust and its all HER fault!
^i'm so with you on that..i mean..the man was heartbroken once..it's hard to gain the trust back ..and beside ..cherry didnt' explain herself..tik ask her to explain thing even ae said himself..but she's not opening herself to him..why should he not be cautious of she's doing..*still feel bad for cherry though..cuz all three evil gals are TOO much to handle..and on top of that ..the crazy EX is back and want to get what he want..now that's a disaster*

navy

sarNie Adult

Tik isn't doing a 360 or 180 at all. He was broken hearted once by that hot n'rai chick. So he is more cautious about what he does.

Cherry is a great girl, but when a man has been broken hearted. It's hard to trust again. So he's happy, but still mis-trusting. Besides, all the things that she does and her secrecy? She has her point of view that he should trust her, but with people telling him differently, what does one expect?

Hello... you don't ignore people... life isn't that black and white. Besides, Cherry is always with that ex-boyfriend of hers and she doesn't explain what she is doing. She just expects him to "trust" her. Yeah right... reality check.

Trust is earned, not expected and with so many questionable actions (caused by n'rai) or not, he has little he can work on. It's lucky he has his best friend watching his back.

buwahahhaa!!

Too much estrogen here! :^P And missing the point of the lakorn's love lesson. :^) Be honest and keep communications clear.
I'm with you I've never blamed Tik.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult

buwahahhaa!!

You've got a great point, Dynomite!! I'm loving this lakorn.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
But what it comes down to is Tik isn't trusting Cherry enough to give her the benefit of the doubt...that is why he is pretending to be blind...Cherry I agree needs her dumba## to explain herself and not be so secretive with Tik...I got really pissed when she went off to the temple on her own without Tik. Now if it was my birthday I would want to tell my husband and have him come and celebrate with me. Another thing is if I knew that my ex knew about my birthday I would've changed my location and avoid him as much as possible. IN conclusion some people are siding with Tik and some are siding with Cherry...I'm siding with Ace (that's Pruek in the lakorn) cause he seems to be the ONLY ONE with OBJECTIVITY in this whole damn series. Both the PraNangs are being sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo frustratingly stubborn and stupid. :blink: :angry: :arrg:

donna

sarNie Adult
everyone is right in their own way. but he still gotta trust her too. i don't blame her for the stuff that she does. she tries to explain but he don't wanna listen. if she didn't care for him, she wouldn't take care and do stuff that stuff that she does for him. and then he flaunts his ex in front of her! that is way overboard. she is wrong for not telling him everything but then again he is wrong for pretending to be blind then bringing in his ex.

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
wow we got some of our own drama in here...ok...ok..it takes two to tango...tik and cherry's characters each have their own flaws. it wouldn't be a lakorn w/o them. i was just venting some frustration with tik's character's flaws...but yes cherry's character is not perfect either...hmmm...i apologize for not considering the male point of view...sorry just expressing my opinions from my female frame of reference. :D much love sarnies, much love :D

natty

Chubs

buwahahhaa!!

i dont know.. if you trust someone to marry you and take care of you when you are completely blind then you should be able to continue to trust them until they do something to loose it and as far as i see.. cherry hasnt done anything for tik to stop trusting.. just no excuse for mr DA :arrg:

lol how cute.. guy girls are calling him a DA now lol..

iluvdan

sarNie Hatchling
only 3 episodes left! the misunderstanding on Wed. is going to suck..i think i ll skip that episode and jsut wait till Thurs. episode airs...by then hopefully they ll make up by then. i think both characters are flawed, but thats what keeps us watching. they are both human, and trying to do the best they can. they are obviously doing a good job, if we can get so worked up by each character. if both characters were perfect, it wouldnt be a drama.

tarnwatcharin

sarNie Hatchling
no matter what this still one of the best lakorns because soooo many cute scenes! :loool:

and both Tik and Cherry are sooo cute together! Awesome chemistry! :yahoo:

tinah

sarNie Coma
Sc of last weeks epi

credit to Mesaya

so romantic :wub:

tinah

sarNie Coma
No, not yet..i think this week she might find out since its coming to an end

i think its ending this week..fans @ tv3 webboard said Film/Janies lakorn will be replacing this on the 15th..but i hope not!..

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the info!!! I hope she finds out this week. But I wish they would extend the ending so we can get more good scenes from the extra episodes. I just hope they rush the ending!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
Np!..it seems like a rush but not really cuz theres not much problem for them to resolve besides Cherry finding out that Tik got his sight back..but then I want them to have more sweet scenes together..

tinah

sarNie Coma
a pic from their first movie..that look on tik reminds me so much of him in Prissana..but yeh cherry looks like vicky in this pic