Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

pze

sarNie Adult
love the wallies.....n all the artwork from everyone.......i love how everyone is still so active in here.....its like a big family in here.....i got to come here more often....

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Welcome Breezelda! Love the wallies and mv! Hot!

Yeah this thread isn't going anywhere soon! All the JLRians are wonderful!!! (thanks Cinka for the term) :D

Happy St. Patty's Day to all my JLR peeps! I hope everyone has on their "Jungle Green"!!!

chenling

sarNie Adult
Hello jungle gals! :D

I've been a long time lurker, but this is my first time posting on this forum so where else to start but here where all the fever is at. :lol:

I've seen all this great artworks *eye candy* and such, and thought I should join in the fun. Here's a couple of wallpapers I've made recently. I hope it will be useful. :p

I also finished my very first fanvid today and thought I'll share that as well. I put it up on youtube but the quality after editing and uploading is really awful, so to do it justice I also included a download link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-Ve2nI32mY

Take care.
Hi Breezelda!!! Welcome to the thead!!!! OMG...I love those wallies, what program do you use?? Will check out your fanvideo as well!!!!!! I know you will enjoy yourself here!!!!!!!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
Welcome to the family Breezelda!! love your wallies...beautiful colors..so jealous of everyone's creative abilities with PS...

i really thought i has already posted last night...probably got side tracked again. whats new huh

Moh we need to get our hands on this ASAP!!!

so we can join everyone on the next Umm & Aff dual and/or duel!

as for the MV i gotta check it out later. i know i will love it just as much as i love anything that is related to JLR also! ^_^ :p

jeanie

sarNie Adult
muahah. JEANIE'S mv just prove the SWIMMING picture. It was him :p ..
lala .. :loool: same here. i didn't think anything until i posted it here and then the thoughts came to my head :ph34r:

Great minds think alike babe. :wub: I saw the pic and was like that IS him swimming, he's got a great bod.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
^hahah i saw this part last night too..my niece ask me who the heck it was ...and i kept smiling to myself as i said his name!

i was lost in my own lil world!

I think i am in Love once again! (please dont burst my bubble just yet) lol

jun ji

sarNie Egg
First off, let me just say...you girls are so funny!!! I was having withdrawals from JLR so I decided very late last night to go through the thread here and read everything from the first page to the last...I'm only on page 55 right now...404 to go! But I'm enjoying it cause of all your funny comments!

God...I'm gonna go buy this lakorn cause I can't be heating up my laptop like crazy watching it online, haha.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL Jun_ji i know what you mean..mine is heating up everynight & even into mornings. good thing im watching it from the dvd now...im still multitasking as usal.

welcome to thread btw!

jun ji

sarNie Egg
^ Awww, thanks! You can call me Jess by the way. I have been watching lakorns for as long as I can remember but I stopped cause I couldn't find one that I REALLY REALLY liked after the one with Janie and Andrew... until I stumbled upon a JLR thread at Soompi and decided to give it a go. I regret watching this because of the addiction of it, haha... I mean late at night I'll be in bed trying to sleep but my mind is like totally thinking "gosh, I wanna see Harit and So again" or "i loved the way he was looking at her in eppie 6" or "how cute was he when he asked her name knowing well who she was to him?" I swear, it is constantly like this every night! Its bad, so bad to the point where it's 2 AM and I hop out of bed and turn the laptop on and go straight to youtube for some JLR fever meds.

I caught the fever late but am glad to see so many of you who feel the same way.

By the way, thanks to all of you who have helped provide summaries, pictures, caps, links, anything and everything! Much love!

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Wow Jess you totally sound like one of us! Yes welcome to the JLR Family...the more the merrier!!!

I feel you on the fever...we still have it even though has been off for like a month now. Yes we can recall what eps he did this or what eps she said that...awww the memories.

I watched lakorns all through my childhood too, but I stopped when I started college...I only came back recently...and of course JLR has got be back on them but again I haven't watched anything new since it went off the air...nothing is getting me that excited about their storyline...although I am addicted to sarn's story...it really funny and sexxy and exciting...LOL I check her thread every day. :D

sarN

sarNie Granny
..it JAMLEUY RAK FEVER once it burn you 3rd degree ..you will be fry in the head. I LOVE every min of it

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi Jess, since you enjoy JLR ...you may want to read the fanfic...the characters are changed to Harit and So lol

wait!... this is an 18+ version~ youve been warned:loool: ! :p

pze

sarNie Adult
welcome jess.......u should definitely read the fanfic.....that they mentioned above....and she warned u......they're super steamy.....hehehe.....

jun ji

sarNie Egg
^ Well then, I'm glad I'm 25 then! I better wait till I get home to read, lol! Knowing Sarn's mind...anything and everything is possible, lol!

Naughty naughty!

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
Hello jungle gals! :D

I've been a long time lurker, but this is my first time posting on this forum so where else to start but here where all the fever is at. :lol:

I've seen all this great artworks *eye candy* and such, and thought I should join in the fun. Here's a couple of wallpapers I've made recently. I hope it will be useful. :p

I also finished my very first fanvid today and thought I'll share that as well. I put it up on youtube but the quality after editing and uploading is really awful, so to do it justice I also included a download link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-Ve2nI32mY

Take care.
WELCOME DARLING!! hehe ur our new sister! hehe I LOVE THE ARTWORKS!!

NICE MVs EVERYONE!

HAPPY ST.PATRICKS DAY! i have a surprise for you all

AND I HAVE MORE TO ADD TO THE LIST!

SARN I SEE YOU!! ahha

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
hehe ok well last nite my mom painted my nails for me for today hehe JUNGLE GREEN! lmao but they weren't as dark as a green but i wanted but oh well its still pretty ahha and over the weekend i bought these pearl beads at wal mart for like $2 and i made them into this bracelet hahha heres the pix

haha see my lovely bracelet i made lmao i thread it through like 5 mins b4 i took the pixs today hahahha well HAPPY ST.PATRICK'S DAY MY JLR SISTERS!

ok i have more to add to the list