Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
aaaheeemmmmm while yall were sleeping...Here's what you missed

Look we're right next to each other! I'm holding his left hand! awwwwwww WOOO WHOOOO

Raiya

sarNie Adult
OMG Moh! Thats too funny i can't believe i stayed up so late again...you girls are giving me panda eyes!

Ceci love the artwork!!!!

I love love love the honeymoon issue...so HOT...gosh it just makes me miss them more...sighs

Our Jungle Thread is quiet...its all the msn making everybody tired...LOL

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
I was supposed to say this since last night but the laptop frozed on me...

I am holding Umm's right hand behind Ants back!! :loool: :loool:

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
The list has gone up to 617 already??!! I thought yesterday was still 500 something. All of us here is like the Malaysian would say "GILA BAYANG" !!!! wHERE can one get the latest complete list? I thought of printing it out and place it at my workplace??? :huh: :p

heheh darling check my sigg click on the link its there ahhah the WHOLE list hehe and its on first page of JLR thread heheh girl it be like 20 pages or printing out the list LMAO hahahhaha <3 thank you darling for bringin my list to ur work haha now u can think of me everyday!! haha HUGS AND KISSES DARLING!

*haha o yea the list was 500 something the other day but i just thought of like a bucnh yesterday hahahhah so it skyrocketed lmao

lol, Sala! love the green! and my names in there too wahahaaha! "Drool on the go" wahahahaha! :lol: :p I love it!

I'll get on msn in a bit hun!

hehhe thank you darling! of course i had to add my DARLING BAO in there geez hahaha <3 I LOVE YOU! ahha yea "DROOL ON THE GO!" <-- another term i made up lmao i laughed out loud in the middle of Midsummer Nights dream (the movie we were watching in class) and made everyone look at me lmao and darling i did not see u on MSN last nite i see u fell asleep LMAO

STD., i love your new addictions to the list .. just don't tied me to the tree b/c i let Harit goes to SORIYA already .. :p
LOVE LOVE #597 .. SO TRUE !!!

and DARN IT. I overslept and missed you gals .. didn't have time to show you the CECI and ATICHART alone time :( maybe next time
hehe i need to go bak and read what #597 is lmao haha CECILIA DARLING! dang it! i missed you!! get on today!!

MOH! man 3 sisters w/ AUM!! i need to stay up wayy later then dang lmao ahha i miss eveyrone today!!!

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
btw how do we take screen caps? do we have to download a program or something?

neway WOO! countdown to spring break has begun! ONLY 6 more days!!!! (my break starts this friday and all through next week) so YAY! i have to get the party ready and everything haha the party is gona be IN THE JLR THREAD (in here) cuz it'd be too confusing if it was on MSN lmao ok darlings haha today i've spent like 3 hours decorating my binder JLRly lmao i just put bubble letter sticker things on the binder i'll take a pix when i'm done!! <3 love my sisters and i may have a couple more to add to the list later HUGS AND KISSES EVERYONE!

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
Yes 3 sisters on with Umm...aaahhhhhh :yahoo:
I'll never forget my "personal" LOL time w/ Umm...Holding hands :clap:(the hand holding was :w-scene-pop-corn:) ...Ughh until Ami and Raiya came along. :tease: LMAO jk jk at least I sharred the love w/you all. Lynda tried but she was too late. My man left before she could sign on.
Thanks CECILA for the screen cap idea.
Sala..I see you on MSN so I'll teach you when you get back ok!
Talk to yall later! I think I'm going to go take a nap. LMAO...My panda eyes havent fully recovered yet. :loool:

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
Yes 3 sisters on with Umm...aaahhhhhh :yahoo:
I'll never forget my "personal" LOL time w/ Umm...Holding hands :clap:(the hand holding was :w-scene-pop-corn:) ...Ughh until Ami and Raiya came along. :tease: LMAO jk jk at least I sharred the love w/you all. Lynda tried but she was too late. My man left before she could sign on.
Thanks CECILA for the screen cap idea.
Sala..I see you on MSN so I'll teach you when you get back ok!
Talk to yall later! I think I'm going to go take a nap. LMAO...My panda eyes havent fully recovered yet. :loool:

MOH! u left me!!!!!!!!!! =O =O =O! ok i'll have to wait til you wake up from your nap and get back on! girl please CHAKRIT is YOURS not AUM! he's SORIYA'S! lmao <3 HUGS AND KISSES!

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
and this is what i did all day today

hmm... i think ima add some more stickers or w/e to decorate it i love decorating/customizing things but yea if i do add anything more i'll take pixs! haha now my whole bed has the back of the letter stickers everywhere.......gotta clean that up

and to show how much i customize my things here's my laptop

and iPod

front

back

*sorry the pixs are blurry i had to turn flash off or it wouldn't take the pixs rite and i've had my iPod like this for a while i only did the binder today

cecilia

Staff member
i can never catch you gals online. here's mine .. JUST TWO OF US :p .. MOH, i saw someone trying to log in .. maybe that was you :lol:

.. .. ..

STD. you are mad crazy with GAYU. sticker all over your ipod.
when i have time, i will do screencapture of my ipod vdo too.
i have all 6 mv that i've made in there too. it's in my PLAYLIST. :p

sarN

sarNie Granny
aaaheeemmmmm while yall were sleeping...Here's what you missed

Look we're right next to each other! I'm holding his left hand! awwwwwww WOOO WHOOOO
:lol: . i guess that is as close as ya girls get to be near Aum ..mahhahaah i wonder if he read the oversea section . does anyone catch him in sc there ?

cecilia

Staff member
SOMETHING FOR THE SISTERS. . .. GOT NINJA to do the work ..was gonna make him say UM'S MINE .. but afraid of being tie to the tree :p

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
hehhe thank you darling! of course i had to add my DARLING BAO in there geez hahaha <3 I LOVE YOU! ahha yea "DROOL ON THE GO!" <-- another term i made up lmao i laughed out loud in the middle of Midsummer Nights dream (the movie we were watching in class) and made everyone look at me lmao and darling i did not see u on MSN last nite i see u fell asleep LMAO
aw, dear i love you too! :kiss: looool! oh, i left a message in here last night to tell you girls that i wouldn't on...i don't know why but it seems like i have so little time these last few weeks and then in the evening i'm so tired too... :( haha, but i just think of my JLR Sisters and i'm happy! :p Sala, you guys are reading Midsummer Night's Dream too??????? we are too!!! :p LOL! we have to make our own movie version of it and my group's going to be filming over spring break so that means i won't have a lot of time again....aw... :(

Cecilia, lol, the ninja is so cute!!

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
SOMETHING FOR THE SISTERS. . .. GOT NINJA to do the work ..was gonna make him say UM'S MINE .. but afraid of being tie to the tree :p

Cecilia that is too cute....ninja writing JLR sisters!!!!! :spin: :spin: :spin: Make Ninja write Aum love JLR sisters speciallly Van.... :loool: Willl never tie you to the tree....wait maybe... :lol: Thanks for sharing that is so cute..

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
sala the letters are cute! gotta go to wal-mart and get me some too! i want to bling our everything i have lmao more like infest it with jlr.
sorry my nap took so long...i guess i was exhausted from "last night"..we were holding hands all night lmao :loool:

cecilia that is just too cute! OMG...we would never tie you...we'll just steal it! lmao