Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
goodness Moh...and for a minute there i really thought you were going straight to bed! LOL

sneaking off to go see Umm huh!? :huh:

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
lol....GP..I love this list....it will never die just like JLR FEVER!

ahhah nope it won't and i still have more to add lmao

haha reading the list is like watching the being of "Star Wars" ... this is the story ...
HAHAHHAHHA omg ok i have to add that to the list lmao

std lmao that was a good addition...still working on how to work your's in! lmao
Friday is almost here! YeAH

yes darling its quite hard to think of the perfect words to put it in lmao but yes FRIDAY IS HERE! i can't wait til tonite! <3
goodness Moh...and for a minute there i really thought you were going straight to bed! LOL

sneaking off to go see Umm huh!? :huh:

AMI! darling i'm going to be sad and miss you today since i won't be on when your on! =[ but we'll have to chat over the weekend for sho! <3

CECILIA DARLING! <3 the new artworks!! lovely as always! <3 hugs and kisses to you darling!

ok today in my ela class we were watching Midsummer Night's Dream or w/e and i spent the whole class writing on paper additions to the list lmao and i didn't even pay attention to the movie HAHHAHAHA o well my teacher loves me hahah so its all good alright watch this one skyrocket lmao <3 where are all my sisters today? and is everyone having a lovely FRIDAY?!?!?!?! i'm so happy man hahah ok addin the list

cecilia

Staff member
hi std. i've been here all day updating wiki pages with photos .. have to get out to eat. will be back to chat with the sisters later. ..

ah. and will SHOW YOU GALS THE ATICHART AND CECILIA sign in this morning. no MOH :p just only TWO OF US IN CLUBATICHART. it was a moment of silent and peace seeing his name there. FIRST TIME catching him LIVE :wub:

AH. SO SAD. the banner is now replace by SAWAN BIENG :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
Awww really...they should have done a combo banner...

now i cant help but wonder who does it for them anyways...they should of let one if not more of my JLR sisters banner/wallies creations on that site!!

so Ceci, did you get to chit chat with Koon Umm?
or did you just do that stare & glare but didnt dare!? :)

i just got the gut to PM him...if answer that'll be awesome but if not o'well i tried right? ^_^

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER

556. we are now experiencing brain and memory loss frequently
557. we compare a lot of things to "how much we love JLR" which means A LOT
558. man this time change is killing us all lmao
559. man TIME FLIES so fast
560. we have officially changed races LMAO
561. we wish we could be in so many of the other people's positions who deal with Aum and Aff
562. we sisters make sure to eat each other's food for one another when we have to leave to go eat
563. JLR is our motivation, we're constantly saying "I GOTTA DO IT FOR JLR"
564. ST.PATRICKS DAY IS COMMING UP! we'll be sure to show off our JUNGLE GREEN!
565. we are going to get our nails painted JUNGLE STYLE for St. Patricks Day
566. we would deffinately go on a tv show if Aum and Aff were on it
567. our next tv show "ARE YOU SMARTER THAN A DARA?"
568. we have memorized which color font goes with which sister LMAO again COLOR CODED hahahhah
569. we save our MSN CHAT conversations to go back and reread lmao
570. we have set our IM backrounds/icons to JLR
571. ^^^ even our little message thing says something about JLR lmao
572. not only are we infected but OUR COMPUTERS ALSO HAVE THE JLR INFESTED VIRUS haha since we started JLRing lmao
573. we're now used to the MSN alert sound and the blinking tabs on our toolbar lmao
574. we are going out and stalking our Aum/Aff look-alikes
575. THAT PHOTOSHOOT JUST MADE OUR DAY
576. we have learned how to say BIG/OLDER-LITTLE/YOUNGER sister in every language we got lmao
577. taking naps now lmao

578. ok MOH wanted to add my flute playing to the list so YOU HAVE WATCHED/LISTENED TO MY FLUTE VERSION OF THE JLR THEME SONG <3 MOH!
579. let's go pick some grapes LMAO
580. we DEFF. LOVE TREES! haha
581. we are going to go out and buy a jungle tree to plant and use to decorate our home
582. there's so much JLR stuff that we have to buy a jumpdrive and/or a memory device thing to store it all on
583. there's a lot of 3 lettered names: AUM, AFF, BAO, VAN, MOH, YER, STD...etc... lmao
584. we are going to die (from the FEVER of course) thinking about JLR *our last thoughts before our death*
585. we have/or are going to buy all the magazine issues with Aum and Aff in them
586. now seeing Aum/Aff w/ anyone other than each other blinds our eyes more than they already are and we agree that they make a weird coupple if not with each other
587. usually we hear the phrase "your health comes first" but nope, we have maade it to "JLR COMES FIRST"
588. LMAO we can't remember what has already been listed haha but every reason/bullet is different haha nothing is relisted or the numbers wouldn't keep going up haha
589. when we use our online/IM expressions "LOL, LMAO, ILY, <3, etc." we are actually doing those things physically
590. you have laughed at least THREE TIMES everytime reading each new addition to the list
591. i think we'd all choose "being with the JLR sisters/JLR thread" over everything else even if we can't say it out loud LMAO
592. there's nothing we can't do (or attempt) to do for JLR
593. we're gonna put pixs of Aum/Aff in our wallets so we can "DROOL ON THE GO" HAHHAHAAHHA LMAO
594. LMAO looking back at the begining of the list the letters started out so small (we're gona be squiniting so bad tryin to read it ahhahah) now look at how big they've gotten HAHHAAHHAHAH
595. every spare minute we get to spend on JLR is a useful one
596. we're all "GOOD" influences in here HAHHAHAHAHHAHAH
597. JLR IS OUR WEAKNESS
598. we always leave the thread HYPER from laughing so much
599. if we were to get injured and blood was bled WE'D SEE JLR IN IT cuz we have JLR BLOOD
600. WITH THE LIST AT 600!! AND THERE ISN'T A BIGGER FONT, I'LL JUST HAVE TO USE COLORS! LETS START WITH OUR "JUNGLE GREEN"!!! WOO!
601. if we can't remember something of/for JLR it'll bother us until we remember it
602. we are going to make a "JLR MEMORY BOX" so wayy out in the future of life we'll just sit down and go through our memory box and relive all the memories
603. as blind as we are getting, we still manage to spot out the little details in the pixs of the A*TEAM
604. we are willing to go through any circumstance to get the best internet connection even if its in the most randomest places LMAO ahhah
605. we LOVE them picture fests! soon we'll be adding our own pix if we haven't already in the past
606. if we were asked to sing one song, we'd deff. pick one of the JLR songs to sing for sho!
607. our perfect summer night wear- HARITH'S WIFE BEATER and SORIYA'S COMFY LOOSE LOUNGE PANTS
608. we're going to go to Lowe's/Home Depot or some type of hardware store to go and find the BIGGEST, LONGEST, and STRONGEST rope we can find!
609. we drive by picking out our favorite trees and which one would be perfect for tieing AUM CHASERS LMAO HAHHAHHAHAH
610. yes we have done our research hahahha no one got nothin on us and never will
611. and yes, we catch up on our lost sleep at school/work
612. reading the list is like watching the being of "Star Wars" ... this is the story ... *credit to sarN*
613. if we could figure out how to do it, we'd set our alarm tone to one of the JLR songs man we'd wake up in a minute LMAO and that would be the first sound we'd hear and start our day off with
614. we have another place!! "JLR JUNGLE HEAVEN" that's where we're all gona go all the sisters who died from the FEVER *credit to Starryxing*
615. we just LOVE watching the list SKYROCKET
616. we alwayz greet each other and ask "how was you day today?"
617. even though the banner at the top of SW has been changed back to Sawan Bieng we'll always have our JLR signatures!

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
^^ check it i added more lmao how do i keep thinkin up of so many new ones? LMAO GP'S MIND IS AMAZING LMAO

hi std. i've been here all day updating wiki pages with photos .. have to get out to eat. will be back to chat with the sisters later. ..

ah. and will SHOW YOU GALS THE ATICHART AND CECILIA sign in this morning. no MOH :p just only TWO OF US IN CLUBATICHART. it was a moment of silent and peace seeing his name there. FIRST TIME catching him LIVE :wub:

AH. SO SAD. the banner is now replace by SAWAN BIENG :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

hello cecilia darling!! FINALLY! you get something to eat lmao haha kk i can't wait till you get back darling! can't wait to chat tonite WOO!

DANG IT!!! THE BANNER IS REPLACED!! i just saw it I KNEW SOMETHING LOOKED DIFFERENT!!! UGH! but we'll alwayz have our siggs!

can't wait to chat w/ you tonite darling!

Awww really...they should have done a combo banner...

now i cant help but wonder who does it for them anyways...they should of let one if not more of my JLR sisters banner/wallies creations on that site!!

so Ceci, did you get to chit chat with Koon Umm?
or did you just do that stare & glare but didnt dare!? :)

i just got the gut to PM him...if answer that'll be awesome but if not o'well i tried right? ^_^
AMI! i miss you darling! are you online? how was ur day today?

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
Sala: i will miss you too...and i still dont know what time i will be able to get online over the weekend.

i will try to get on as soon as i can.

love ya! :kiss:

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
Sala: i will miss you too...and i still dont know what time i will be able to get online over the weekend.

i will try to get on as soon as i can.

love ya! :kiss:
BONG AMI!! are you on atm? lmao haha or stalkin the thread invisibly like you normally do haha are u still at work? i am going to deff. talk to you this weekend no doubt bout it haha even if i have to stay up til u and Moh's time lmao haha i love you too darling! HUGS AND KISSES! :wub: :kiss:

Sawla..The list sure is growing..again..I see myself in there so many times! LMAO I'll be on in a few!
MOH! darling! hurry up i'm alone again! lmao i dont' see ur name in the thread either on invisible?

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
sshshsh i have been all day long...lmao!

ok i will talk to my sisters soon..

i gotta go check out the video store for JLR! i cannnnnnnnnnt wait!

Later Gators!

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
sshshsh i have been all day long...lmao!

ok i will talk to my sisters soon..

i gotta go check out the video store for JLR! i cannnnnnnnnnt wait!

Later Gators!
AMI! haha is it already out or something? =O haha girl don't get caught!! hehe hurry back darling! <3 WHERE IS MY MOH?

neena

sarNie Adult
i have been listening to the JLR themesong so much I kinda got a little on the piano...and I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO PLAY THE PIANO IN THE FIRST PLACE....Memory...and sound kinda got me into playing the song...hahahah...wow that is called obsession!! Then every time I am scared when I sleep alone, i think of aum and aff...they calm me down...hahaha :lol: thats all i wanted to share with my JLR sisters, I haven't been on this thread in a while, been writing my fanfic...ahaha. :lol: Just wanted to let you all know that i still have that JLR fever...and their new photoshoot is just firing me up for their upcoming!! B)

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
i have been listening to the JLR themesong so much I kinda got a little on the piano...and I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO PLAY THE PIANO IN THE FIRST PLACE....Memory...and sound kinda got me into playing the song...hahahah...wow that is called obsession!! Then every time I am scared when I sleep alone, i think of aum and aff...they calm me down...hahaha :lol: thats all i wanted to share with my JLR sisters, I haven't been on this thread in a while, been writing my fanfic...ahaha. :lol: Just wanted to let you all know that i still have that JLR fever...and their new photoshoot is just firing me up for their upcoming!! B)

ahhaha omg that is great hahah oo and do u dream about them too? hahahah <3 you darling! i need to head over to the fanfci section i'm so bhind in there man haha

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
613. if we could figure out how to do it, we'd set our alarm tone to one of the JLR songs man we'd wake up in a minute LMAO and that would be the first sound we'd hear and start our day off with

You can get an alarm like I have where you can wake you to your cd! I do this with my alarm. Thanks for giving me the idea, GP. I'm off to put this CD in my alarm clock!!!!! *Rubs hands together* LOL.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER

You can get an alarm like I have where you can wake you to your cd! I do this with my alarm. Thanks for giving me the idea, GP. I'm off to put this CD in my alarm clock!!!!! *Rubs hands together* LOL.

rele!!! omg! ok i need to go find one of them LMAO hahah but yes <3 have fun waking up tomara morning darling!

BAO! i see ur on get on MSN! wer'e sharing pictures! LMAO! i see sarN too! get on MSN YO! everyone is GOREGOUESLY HAWT

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Honeymoon Trip.....at Khao Yai....

from Preaw Mag.
credit to pantip
O.M.G.

These pictures are effing HAWT!!!! XD XD *droooooooool* ATEAM!! hell yeah! they RULE!!! gosh, thanks for the pictures! they look so good together! hhaha, how come Aff is standing so close to Aum but she wouldn't let him kiss her????? dang.... lol, GOsh, they're hot!!!! :p

That list is growing lol!!

omg, that is sooooooooo cute! how Aum is on the kids game show! aw! LOOOOL!! so cute how that little girl wouldn't let him kiss her! Kind of like Aff! LOL!

cikna

sarNie Adult
The list has gone up to 617 already??!! I thought yesterday was still 500 something. All of us here is like the Malaysian would say "GILA BAYANG" !!!! wHERE can one get the latest complete list? I thought of printing it out and place it at my workplace??? :huh: :p

jjinxx

Cecilia! those banners are effing gorgeous! gosh, thanks for those! lol! another way to drool all over ATEAM!

lol, Sala! love the green! and my names in there too wahahaaha! "Drool on the go" wahahahaha! :lol: :p I love it!

I swear that photoshoot made my day! I just love looking at the ATEAM! lol!

I'll get on msn in a bit hun!

jjinxx

Hey girls! I was planning to chat but it pretty late now, so after catching up on the Ateam stories, i'm heading off to bed! I miss you all! <3<3<3 :kiss:

Good night!

cecilia

Staff member
awe. that is so cute .. i do that quite often too .. watch them before heading to bed ** THANKS to ipod **

i have that too .. but i have my set to playlist .. so whatever wakes me up. wake me up .. but first thing i do every day is watch JLR an episode once or my fave part once b/c i have watch it more than x amount of times already :loool: My sister ask me why i have LAKORN in my ipod. and i'm like .. JUST B/C I LOVE JLR so so much .. then the other day .. i was online .. it's 7:00 pm and she goes ''CECI, YOUR FAVE SHOW IS ON'' trying to get on the computer with me by telling IPTV air the latest episode of JLR on tv :p .. didn't work though, i'm such an online addict :p

Cecilia! those banners are effing gorgeous! gosh, thanks for those! lol! another way to drool all over ATEAM!

lol, Sala! love the green! and my names in there too wahahaaha! "Drool on the go" wahahahaha! :lol: :p I love it!

I swear that photoshoot made my day! I just love looking at the ATEAM! lol!

I'll get on msn in a bit hun!
thank you ja BAO, i'm glad you like it. . anything for the ATEAM spirit.

STD., i love your new addictions to the list .. just don't tied me to the tree b/c i let Harit goes to SORIYA already .. :p
LOVE LOVE #597 .. SO TRUE !!!

and DARN IT. I overslept and missed you gals .. didn't have time to show you the CECI and ATICHART alone time :( maybe next time