Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

sarN

sarNie Granny
lmao at least it didn't end on the beach ...it end on the bed & the monkey got the last scene hahahahahhahahah

Raiya

sarNie Adult
i love this lakorn so much its hard for me to criticize it...like everyone said...wish there was more...

sarN

sarNie Granny
i love this lakorn so much its hard for me to criticize it...like everyone said...wish there was more...

it prolly cuz we are bias lmao. i want to criticize the loop hole too but the producer have to give us dat "bed scene" ending ^^^^^ as if it to makeup for their rush ending hahhahah and i admit it does give me the expression ...o well !! at least i see skin hahah

cecilia

Staff member
it prolly cuz we are bias lmao. i want to criticize the loop hole too but the producer have to give us dat "bed scene" ending ^^^^^ as if it to makeup for their rush ending hahhahah and i admit it does give me the expression ...o well !! at least i see skin hahah
i know .. we see skin like we have never seen before .. so it make up for the whole time. and we see willing scene after a r like w have never seen before. and GAYU was there .. witnessing the whole thing .. DAMN! i wanna be there .. *pervt*

ANYWAY, my streaming was running smoothly .. i heard just the beginning part of the confession at the grave and then BOOM. they all die on me. except encoder
so i can't make a sound out of it. I've tried to read lips but i can't either. but i very confuse at it. there was a part in there that she say something to him, make him surprise and shock in a way. i took it as she confesses something beside the I LOVE you part. but .. I STOP by the chat room and the girls say .. no sign of ARISOYA :lmao: . idon't know. i will wait for the good stream link and confirm it myself again. all in all, it was a LONG journey, i LOVE it. JRL fever will now start to go away slowly until iptv send me the dvd :loool:

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Awwww... he finally kiss her hands :kiss: ... So sad it's over :( :lmao: :lmao: but I still need to see the rest of it when someone upload on YT. So tired right now, stay up soo late last nite and getting up so early to watch a black screen, soooooooo MAD... :angry: :angry: :angry:

sarN

sarNie Granny
i know .. we see skin like we have never seen before .. so it make up for the whole time. and we see willing scene after a r like w have never seen before. and GAYU was there .. witnessing the whole thing .. DAMN! i wanna be there .. *pervt*

ANYWAY, my streaming was running smoothly .. i heard just the beginning part of the confession at the grave and then BOOM. they all die on me. except encoder
so i can't make a sound out of it. I've tried to read lips but i can't either. but i very confuse at it. there was a part in there that she say something to him, make him surprise and shock in a way. i took it as she confesses something beside the I LOVE you part. but .. I STOP by the chat room and the girls say .. no sign of ARISOYA :lmao: . idon't know. i will wait for the good stream link and confirm it myself again. all in all, it was a LONG journey, i LOVE it. JRL fever will now start to go away slowly until iptv send me the dvd :loool:

lmaoo....the skin scene make up for everything sooo funnie but if i wasn't so bais i think jlr 's ending is a rush w/ the loop hole but since i love the lakorn so much as long as it end w/ them on bed im over sananee , chai and chanida haha . Usually if there an R" scene there won't be any more bed scene bwt the couple but jlr have a "willing" scene at the end dat was prolly the surprise the viewer get to see skin ! and i think the part where he got dat shock face is prolly she told him to be her prisioner :D

'owwee_its_leelee' , are you new here? Thank you, yes my Harit is very Hot and Sexy, please don't touch him. :loool: If not me and Prisna will hunt you down my dear. :loool: J/K

i've been here for awhile... just one of the silent readers...lol.. don't worry vanz i won't touch your harith... i like the youngins like harin... and chai... drools... i can't believe it ended already i was having a hard time trying to watch it cause the streaming was taking forever so i just gave up... now i really wanna see it.

NiTha

sarNie Adult
I could be at home watching it right now but I'm at school sitting in the computer lab reading all of your comments...

Wow it didn't end at the beach?? I would have figured that it would. They sure like to rush the ending and end it all in one episode.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
sorry ladies!!! my computer like went insanely retarded hahah like everything froze and moved slowly and yes so i had to get off and today wasn't a very good day i missed it live!!! hahaha i have a lil story to share but later hahah since my mom turned my alarm off this morning i'm stuck here waiting for the last episode to be uploaded! UGH! ahahha

She maybe on the bed crying cuz Harit broke her heart the next person is VAN. :loool:
hahaha that's just too good for you for it to happen Prisna! hahahaa

I try to safe her from the heartache, you didn't listen to me. GP you sad sad thing. You will be Ok.. time will heal over wounds!! I will check in with you later need to go caught up with Prisna where she is taking my Harit again. :lol: Here is a kiss for you GP :kiss: be strong... Gayu wil bring you some bananas..LOL

hahha kisses from me to you too =] WHEN HARITH DUMPS YOU AND UR ON UR BED CRYING! hahahaha that just leaves Prisna.......how hard can it be to take a pregnant women down? exspecially one that's due in 2 days :lol:

Yeah, I hope you heal some too there is a better guy waiting for you GP, but that not Harit! :D XOXO

Hope you can caught me, hope you dont trip and fall in your own trap VAN. :loool:

hahahha don't worrry bout it i forgot to share this story ok i found 2 Harit's at my school and OMG! haha ok well there's this one dude in my french class and he sits like in front of me on the other side of the room and omg he looks exactly like the nice/shaven Harit!!! hahaha so i stare at him like all class and there's this other HARITH HAWTIE at my skool and he lookes EXACTLY like DIRTY HARITH! omg i was bout to pass out wen i saw him the first time i was like AUM!!! ahha but he has red hair but he still looks exactly like him musclar/face wise/EVERYTHING! he even does that seXXXy walk Harit did to the elevator!! and the last time i saw him was i think thursday ahahah and he was wearing a blue shirt like the ones Harit wears i'm like DAYUM!!! HELLO! ahhahhahah but i wouldn't mind having the real him ;) hehe but these two are just as good we'll just have to wait and see....

Yeah to nose touching!!! That's kind of a new angle to the whole "sniffing" kisses, isn't it?

Girls, girls... so much talk of the birds and the bees today (well, moreso about birds :)).

So many of you seem to be tuning in tomorrow for the live showing-- I'm so jealous!! I have to wait until after work. Hope I can make it through the entire day without just screaming "JLR!!!!!" from the top of my lungs. All my co-workers are white folks, so they'll think I'm totally freaky if I can't hold the JLR love inside me tomorrow.... :)
STARRY!! haha girl i haven't talked to you in a while! where have you been??? lol I LOVE YOUR BEARS!!!! they are TOO CUTE! ima have to take those pixs you posted and print them out so i can put them in my scrapbook! haha and girl you won't be alone in waiting for the last episode i missed it live this morning! UGH you could imagine how my morning went. i deff. went INSANE haaha like Sunsanee/Boontai insane haahhahahh so now i'm waiting for the last ep.

i'm too nervous to read past the posts from last nite cuz i don't want to ep. to be ruined for me :lol: so i'll have to wait for it to be uploaded, watch it, take it in, and then come in here and discuzz haahha

dmdaisy

sarNie Hatchling
I gotta wait to watch the ending cause the store don't get it til wed. or wait til someone has it on YT but it doesn't sound too rush actually cute ending with no baby?(might change my mind when i watch it though) to be honest i really don't care about anybody else besides harit/soyria so if they don't show what happen to any of them afterwards i could careless. I just can't wait to see sunsanee face when he doesn't propose to her(she's too much of a b***** to feel sorry for) and yeah i don't think she should get anyone in the end, she should have been beat down by soyria at the end!!!!and chai learned his lesson I think for being blind in thinking he loves sunsanee. Dang i can't wait!!!!!

shadesofgreen

sarNie Egg
Wishboniko has updated the first part of ep. 14 English subbed already. I'm so grateful to her for being so fast.
She's awesome. I've been stalking her youtube all day.

I've been coming here every chance I can for spoilers and pictures instead of doing my homework. :ph34r:
Reading some of the comments, I hope the ending isn't too rushed. They should've added a few more episodes.... OH well. I'm so sad it's ending.

HomelessBird

sarNie Egg
I want more Aum & Aff too. Does anyone ripped and would upload today's ep ???? I'm dying to see, no matter it in the language that I have no clue about. Where are my beloved Krystal, Ceci & Sarn? Great time this morning ! Too bad I couldn't stay long with Harit's ladies.
huhuhuhuhuhu go back crying !
Hopefully someone would post it before I leave school so I can dl it. My internet at home .. :lmao:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
I want more Aum & Aff too. Does anyone ripped and would upload today's ep ???? I'm dying to see, no matter it in the language that I have no clue about. Where are my beloved Krystal, Ceci & Sarn? Great time this morning ! Too bad I couldn't stay long with Harit's ladies.
huhuhuhuhuhu go back crying !
Hopefully someone would post it before I leave school so I can dl it. My internet at home .. :lmao:

Home: i love it when u call us Harits Ladies! making me blush :blush: :wub:

anyways i am waiting for it also...i will upl as soon as im done dling it

thank you shade for the sharing bout epi 14 , imma go check it out now :)

cecilia

Staff member
Here's the first 10 minutse of the show. record and subbed by WISHBONE

Credit: wishbone for the recording/english sub​