Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

nophankh

sarNie Adult
I can't wait to watch it in full..I want to hear watch she confessed to him at the grave. It must be something important.

I don't know why this cracks me up.
Soriya would push Harit away.
She then will tell Nu-Goon that he's never gonna come back.
The next day, GUESS WHO IS BACK.
IT's HARIT> my god, he's persistent.
hahah.

neena

sarNie Adult
wow, its the ending and i'm very sad that its ending...so many good memories i made of aum and aff...i haven't watched it yet but i jus thinking about it really is making me more sad. haven't been this attached to a lakorn before. wow, weird feeling. i need to do a marathon this week of jlr. i gonna really really miss it and i'll probably not come here that often anymore. :spin:

sarN

sarNie Granny
im watching it right now .. not finsh yet but OMG I LOVE the part soyia confuess to her mom dat she love Harit ...den she cry it was so bitter/sweet :wub:

cecilia

Staff member
^i figure you would love it .. i love every scene of it in the last episode .. no complain .. except ARISOYA .. but whatever.
i'm over it .. after looking at this picture from pantip :loool:

HERE'S MORE :

^yup. looks like ARISOYA was hidden in that dress :loool:​

sarN

sarNie Granny
I can't wait to watch it in full..I want to hear watch she confessed to him at the grave. It must be something important.

I don't know why this cracks me up.
Soriya would push Harit away.
She then will tell Nu-Goon that he's never gonna come back.
The next day, GUESS WHO IS BACK.
IT's HARIT> my god, he's persistent.
hahah.
it was just as i thought . when he hug Soyia he promise he will do watever she want and be her jamleuy forever and then Soyia got dat werid expression and say then her jamleuy will start now and he pull her back and look at her hahah den the next scene he was working

sarN

sarNie Granny
lmao...she does look like Peggy today ...i just finsh the lakorn . The ending was funnie and soo cheesy and i tihnk they cut scene too i didn't see the sniff or nose rub part the picture was more action den the real scoene hahahha after he kiss her on the forehead he say i love u.... Soyia and she kind of laugh a bit and causal say i love u too lmaooo but their lip was very close like 1cn away but Soyai should of close her eye hahaha

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Good darn, Aum is so HOT! I'm ready to go home and make jungle love with him through my TV screen. I can't wait to go HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cecilia

Staff member
Good darn, Aum is so HOT! I'm ready to go home and make jungle love with him through my TV screen. I can't wait to go HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kayla! .. :ph34r: .. where will you leave RAIN then? OFF TOPIC: did you see the new LOTTE CONCERT .. man, he's so drooling too ..

I LEFT RAIN this whole one month and focus my life on UM :p