Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

sarN

sarNie Granny
Good darn, Aum is so HOT! I'm ready to go home and make jungle love with him through my TV screen. I can't wait to go HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO. U will get dat scene at the end just dat it goin be 3 of ya. Harit , Soyai and Kayla hahhaha

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
geez, watching that video clip and him feeling on himself makes me wanna :p :drool: :drool:
( okay dirty thoughts just crossed my mind :ph34r: :ph34r: :blush: )

yea back to ugly mon&tues :(

sarN

sarNie Granny
lmao.i don't drool over individual. it have to be a couple

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
muahah. i want to say like the same similar phrase that KAYLA did on her previous note :ph34r: ..
but i'm afraid of wearing the same mask .. wanna show my face when i see him :p JUST LOOK AT THAT SEXY HARITH AND HIS LIPS :drool:

what him here :drool: http://www.sudsapda.com/project/konlor/vid.../ssd-bd_um.html

man, the lakorn end :lmao: i miss them already .. my monday/tuesday will be sucky now .
Ok, he's sooo hot but what is he saying... That hot picture of him need to stop stares at me I'm getting hot and excited. :wub: Here I go drooling :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: again...

cecilia

Staff member
until LYNDA OR WISHBONE come in with the accurate translation,
this is what i can make out of it .. :blush: :ph34r:
http://www.sudsapda.com/project/konlor/vid.../ssd-bd_um.html
''hello, i'm um atichart chunanon
he said something about wishing and congratulation sudsada on its 26th anniversary
both our age are close together as if we grew up together
hope everyone have fun and happiness, both reader/workers.
he also said something about the coming year, to have good stuff only.
hope there's always new things to show/promote .
and hope everyone's healthy.''

sarN

sarNie Granny

their lip is soo close it almost look like a real kiss

----- it prolly the make up but it look like she blushing waiting for the kiss and watever come with it ...

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Thanks Cecilia.. :) Just do it Harit... just make out with her is OK she is your wife now. :loool: Almost mouth to mouth clip, did you see that in today epi 14 Sarn or that the clip they cut out?

cecilia

Staff member
http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/5199/jrlkissrv5.jpg
their lip is soo close it almost look like a real kiss

----- it prolly the make up but it look like she blushing waiting for the kiss and watever come with it ...
sarN, you are so PRECISE :wub:.. .. *
right on van Where's Chenling i want her story to continue where they left off their business and how ARISOYA's create.
i wan't mind the steamy detail
:ph34r:

sarN

sarNie Granny
today clip . i can tell she is nervous though lmao it like she afraid to close her eye completely waiting for the kiss . it prolly is true she didn't want to do the kiss scene cuz aum tease that he will kiss her for real for the real slap she give him in the earily eps. dat why she try to keep an eye on aum make sure he doesn't lost his balance and joop/kiss for real hahaha or maybe i was thinking to much :p

cecilia

Staff member
today clip . i can tell she is nervous though lmao it like she afraid to close her eye completely waiting for the kiss . it prolly is true she didn't want to do the kiss scene cuz aum tease that he will kiss her for real for the real slap she give him in the earily eps. dat why she try to keep an eye on aum make sure he doesn't lost his balance and joop/kiss for real hahaha or maybe i was thinking to much :p
muahah. he have the hot for her.. you can tell .. just that he see pinky everywhere, he just have to hold himself stable :p i like your wild imagination
give me in depth view of their LOVE - steamy love life :ph34r:

mauahah. I'VE REWATCH TODAY'S EPISODE OVER 4X already .. still blushing from all those touching :blush:

sarN

sarNie Granny
she make him garden , get egg , fetch water and clean window all the work he make her do when she was his jamleuy and when he pretend to fall off the chair and laid on her hahahhaa he was sweaty, stinky , dirty from all those labor work but ... i guess she like it like dat ^^^^^^^^ so Gayu have to leave the room . The bed scene was cheesy/cute i didn't expect the lakorn to turn out quite romantic after the whole mistaken identity is reveal cuz revenge lakorn tend to lack those scene plus it started out soo wild and aggressive .

sarN

sarNie Granny
So....totally going off topic, what are you guys watching next?
prolly nothing for me . cuz i usually don't like watching lakorn online unless it is very wild like JLR or most of the time if there an R" scene in a lakorn i get pm from member to go check out the scene ...seriously i do get pm like dat all the time it like they know sarN will like dis better pm her lmao ...funnie sarnies im telling u...and then i will resurface somewhere in a thread . I think im in a withdraw stage and go finsh all the stuff i lift behind 2month a go when the FEVER hit .i guess good bye my sarnies