Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
I found of an old clip of SSBT news on Jamluey Ruk on YT. Aum is soo playful...I wouldn`t mind being prank by him...cough...

here the link

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VMNUjGWrLgs&rel=1&border=0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VMNUjGWrLgs&rel=1&border=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent"width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
credited to SpicyForumNet
I fix the link for you. Hope you don't mind. I think someone did upload this already but hey....no complaints here ahaha i watch their shows over and over.
Woot I own page 348...

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
I like Aum in his white tee. For some reason, I love white tees on guys. It makes them look clean, and sometimes they seem to glow onscreen in white tops.

Just for fun, I took some t-shirt screen caps . Should make it easier to see which color you like best on him. :)

Oh, and don't forget that besides the t-shirt look, shirtless look, suit/button up shirt, and bathrobe look-- you've also got Harit and his muscle shirts too! :wub:
Miss the sweaty and dirty Harit.

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Prisna just wake up from her nap and notice Harit is gone, she flew out from her nest looking for him(poor thing Harit did want to be with her). He is with me and GP is trying her heart out to steal Harit from me. She have no luck yet but she kinda confuse with some stuff. :loool: Good Luck Ladies. :p Give some time for Prisna to caught up!!

cecilia

Staff member
hm .. chenling's here. i want more udpate . .i'm desperate, waiting here patiently for it :lol: ..
i'm in the chat room, i suppose no one will be there til tomorrow :loool:

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
:lol: 2 mins til midnight over here haha i have to be heading off to bed soon if ima wake up at 8:00 to catch it live but we'll see haha maybe 20 more mins :lol:
ok haha now its midnight

cecilia

Staff member
who's streaming atm? .. i'm trying to catch preview of tomorrow show .. there's this scary commercial on . creep me out b/c it have horror ppl in there ..

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
haah gotcha Kkrystal ;)
ahhah Van what are you talkin bout? what am i confused on? hahaha time to use that bear trap on Van....hahhaah
You are so lost and confuse thinking Harit is your(Poor thing, it can be very confusing when it come to Harit). Again and again he's mine and Soraya.. Is it clear now?? Might take some time to understand and accept it, I understand. :loool:

Raiya

sarNie Adult
:eek: haaha like about the whole JLR FAMILY/SISTERS ARE IN HERE!! whos missing? Raiya? neone else?
GP -- i'm here! just got back online...had to do the laundry, my apt is a mess bc of JLR...finally done with my chores ahhhh now I have like 4 pages of jungle posts to get through

hahahaha yep going to be drinking coffee all night...not sleeping tonight, so if y'all are up, i'm up too!

k gotta go back and catch up geez you guys are crazy, love it though :wub:

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
FOR this week HARITH's sadness : i found this picture of him .. and made this .. enjoy :wub:

Soriya-either happy nor sad moment, i think she's in the happy mood right now b/c she can finally boss him around :wub:
I'm just going back looking at old pictures before the Big Day!!!! :wub:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Prisna just wake up from her nap and notice Harit is gone, she flew out from her nest looking for him(poor thing Harit did want to be with her). He is with me and GP is trying her heart out to steal Harit from me. She have no luck yet but she kinda confuse with some stuff. :loool: Good Luck Ladies. :p Give some time for Prisna to caught up!!
:loool: I sure he dont want you VAN, he just playing around with you then throw you away. :loool: When I took a nap and woke up he always next to me holding my hands, he is too sweet to leave he wifey and kid! You the one who have a nap and dream he leave me. to bad for you it just a dream! :p

I really have alot to caught up, busy with Harit how to take care baby when I'm due. Harit read many books about taking care a baby, see he love me and the baby so much. He ready to be my baby daddy! :yahoo: :loool: