Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
:loool: I sure he dont want you VAN, he just playing around with you then throw you away. :loool: When I took a nap and woke up he always next to me holding my hands, he is too sweet to leave he wifey and kid! You the one who have a nap and dream he leave me. to bad for you it just a dream! :p

I really have alot to caught up, busy with Harit how to take care baby when I'm due. Harit read many books about taking care a baby, see he love me and the baby so much. He ready to be my baby daddy! :yahoo: :loool:
Prisna, you're right!!! This is going to broke my heart to say this I give up and you can have Harit all to youself to take care of you and your baby (tears are dropping). You can have Harit from 1998 JLR version the curly hair jungle guy(that's is your hubby you so right). :loool: :loool: :loool: And I'm going to have Harit 2008!!! :yahoo: For a second you was happy that I'm going to give up Harit to you. NEVER.... He's mine and Soraya. You&Nink and Your 1998 Harit... :loool: First person on page 349 all because I'm getting Harit 2008. LOL..

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
here are some sexy photo of aum...one sporting his `HARITH LOOK,` and the other one I just love because he soo darn sexy in it :lol:

AND

:drool: :drool: :drool: This is the reason why I love white and black color, women and men standout when they wear those two color! AUM LOOK HOT IN WHITE T-SHIRT! HE IS SO SPICY IN THAT BLACK SUIT! :drool: I just love at that sweet juicy LIP! :wub: :drool:

His arm is blocking the last few letters and Im sure Van is the letters he's blocking. :p I know you don't mean to block my name.. am not mad at you Aum..
If that really your name, it really sad cuz he dont even want that letter to be on the shirt, why would he want you to be his woman. :loool:

chinda

sarNie Elites
It's so late over here but still so many people online on the board.
I can't sleep at all right now aahahah :lol:

I was 25 pages behind and it took me 2h to catch up ahahah you guys are HILARIOUS

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
:drool: :drool: :drool: This is the reason why I love white and black color, women and men standout when they wear those two color! AUM LOOK HOT IN WHITE T-SHIRT! HE IS SO SPICY IN THAT BLACK SUIT! :drool: I just love at that sweet juicy LIP! :wub: :drool:
If that really your name, it really sad cuz he dont even want that letter to be on the shirt, why would he want you to be his woman. :loool:
He text me saying that he is sorry for blocking my name because they want him to put this arm that way. He was mad at them too :angry: , I told him it ok as long am in his heart that's all it matter. :wub:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Prisna, you're right!!! This is going to broke my heart to say this I give up and you can have Harit all to youself to take care of you and your baby (tears are dropping). You can have Harit from 1998 JLR version the curly hair jungle guy(that's is your hubby you so right). :loool: :loool: :loool: And I'm going to have Harit 2008!!! :yahoo: For a second you was happy that I'm going to give up Harit to you. NEVER.... He's mine and Soraya. You and Your 1998 Harit... :loool: First person on page 349 all because I'm getting Harit 2008. LOL..
No thank you Van , you can have Harit from 1998 seem like you was thinking of him and really know alot about your man! :loool: I good with my present Harit that is the 2008. :yahoo:

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
It's so late over here but still so many people online on the board.
I can't sleep at all right now aahahah :lol:

I was 25 pages behind and it took me 2h to catch up ahahah you guys are HILARIOUS
What time is it for you over there? Here was me it's only 11:31 pm.

sarN

sarNie Granny
some more pics from Thairath Newspaper

I like the last one, but gosh! it's too small. :p

lmaooo more piccture ....forehead kiss , sniff on the cheek and a nose rub ......wishy girl!! i know wat u mean by the picture is to small ... u have to do wat i do ...bring ur face close to the computer screen so ur nose be rubbing on the picture to get a a better view hahahh

cecilia

Staff member
muahah. and sarN just have her eyes done too. :loool:
wishbone dropping more bomb with those hot STEAMY SCENES ^^ thank you na kha.

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
No thank you Van , you can have Harit from 1998 seem like you was thinking of him and really know alot about your man! :loool: I good with my present Harit that is the 2008. :yahoo:
What happen to GP did she when to bed already? Did you read all her posts, she is going at it with me? Not only you have to deal with Soraya&me and now GP too.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
He text me saying that he is sorry for blocking my name because they want him to put this arm that way. He was mad at them too :angry: , I told him it ok as long am in his heart that's all it matter. :wub:
Yeah, just keep dreaming Van, you know that he real message was not like that! The real one he said he want you to leave him alone cuz he have a family ready (PRISNA and THE BABY), he feel sorry for you and dont want to embrass you cuz you a lady, how kind my hubby is, and you dont want him to live happy with his family (PRISNA and THE BABY) . :wub: :loool:

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
lmaooo more piccture ....forehead kiss , sniff on the cheek and a nose rub ......wishy girl!! i know wat u mean by the picture is to small ... u have to do wat i do ...bring ur face close to the computer screen so ur nose be rubbing on the picture to get a a better view hahahh
ok, i'll do that. hahahaha :D

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
What happen to GP did she when to bed already? Did you read all her posts, she is going at it with me? Not only you have to deal with Soraya&me and now GP too.
She maybe on the bed crying cuz Harit broke her heart the next person is VAN. :loool:

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Yeah, just keep dreaming Van, you know that he real message was not like that! The real one he said he want you to leave him alone cuz he have a family ready (PRISNA and THE BABY), he feel sorry for you and dont want to embrass you cuz you a lady, how kind my hubby is, and you dont want him to live happy with his family (PRISNA and THE BABY) . :wub: :loool:
Does Harit have two faces? Saying one thing to me and lie to you about us, I think he just feeing sorry for you that's why he's making up stories. Yes... Harit is a very nice person don't want to hurt your feeling cuz you're carrying his baby. Is like Tom Brady(Harit) and Gisele Bundchen(Van) and the actress that he got her pregnant(Prisna). :lol: :lol: :lol:

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
She maybe on the bed crying cuz Harit broke her heart the next person is VAN. :loool:
I try to safe her from the heartache, you didn't listen to me. GP you sad sad thing. You will be Ok.. time will heal over wounds!! I will check in with you later need to go caught up with Prisna where she is taking my Harit again. :lol: Here is a kiss for you GP :kiss: be strong... Gayu wil bring you some bananas..LOL

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Does Harit have two faces? Saying one thing to me and lie to you about us, I think he just feeing sorry for you that's why he's making up stories. Yes... Harit is a very nice person don't want to hurt your feeling cuz you're carrying his baby. Is like Tom Brady(Harit) and Gisele Bundchen(Van) and the actress that he got her pregnant(Prisna). :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yeah Harit have two face, real Harit with me, but fake Harit is with VAN! Tom Brady(Harit) and Gisele Bundchen (Prisna) the one who got pregnant. Van is some where in the crowd try to take pictures and steal my man from me. :loool:

cikna

sarNie Adult
^Cikna!

LOL...u had indeed infected them with JLR fever virus! LOL...also in an academic enviroment! I bowed to thee ^_^ !
Preahya, what I did was nothing.... :wub: I did it..in the name of...education ^_^ (yeah, right...!)

Grudgeprincess, a girl's got to do, as a girl's got to do.....to spread the love to the world... :D

cecilia

Staff member
hahah . let's wait, if SORIYA PREGNANT'S tomorrow .. all of the chasing will end b/c HARITH will run to her in no time :loool: .. he already glue himself to her ..
anyway, i ran into this in buddie media .. remind me of HARITH and SORITYA :p I LOVE PUNCH !!!

And like the song, I WANT THIS WORLD TO HAVE JUST ONLY THEM TWO - IGNORE the rest of the lyric, it sorta apply to the gals in here :loool: Credit: SAMONTHA