Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
ahaha lek was asking about the old people lookie we're back. ^^

Count down to monday. I get to watch it live Monday since I'm taking the day off. YEah we don't have president off as one of our holidays suck but I took it off anyways.

ayu

sarNie Egg
^kkrystal & the spam crew are all back!!

though you don't know me, but you girls are famous everywhere! (for all that was said in this thread. ahem)

Just the magazine? If I could live in Thailand I would grab HARIT. :lol:
meow~ I like your zest!
I was actually seriously thinking of going to thailand for a few days during my term break. hmm..
and then, i could probably grab the hot man himself and then stuff him in my pocket.

oh wait. he has a link to this forum doesn't he?
*puts mask on*

ceci, why do i grin looking at that picture of our hot man eating that darn lucky ice cream? :spin:

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ

HHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH GIRL YA BAD HAHHAHAHAH

Can I have some Umm to go please.

Hehe ayu I know who are you. After spring semester end I'll be in thailand. Guess what I have in plan. Hee Hee Hee... of course!

sarN

sarNie Granny
lmaoooo let go post dis at aum's board LMAOOOOOOOoooo im sure he goin ask if there really an icecream dat big

ayu

sarNie Egg
Kkrystal, bring me with you! I'm small enough to go into your luggage; I'll be quiet. heh.
Now I should really consider that thailand trip, if I'm not fast enough, p'umm would be grabbed away by some feisty girls here. :lmao:

now that picture of p'umm sitting pretty in that hot bowl of ice-cream is making me laugh.
he looks so docile in there.. :spin:
sarn, you're really going to post that picture there? HAHAHHAHAHA. now, this I HAVE TO SEE.

cecilia

Staff member
ceci, why do i grin looking at that picture of our hot man eating that darn lucky ice cream? :spin:
ayu, .like ceda said, it's either me imagining or imagining harith/soriya .. he just got hotter and hotter .. i swore . the last time, i got swept away was P'TIKKER/ then RAIN and now UM .. yup, you used to be SON_YEJIN before the big crash. :lol:

anything with um is very dreamy at the moment. sarn posting the yogut um at atichart club .. hm, we're getting embarras by the minute.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Ahaha wanna go meet up in thailand? I'll be in thailand for 1 week. From May 27 to June 2. Too bad I was going to on the 26 which is my bday but my mom wants me to celebrate it at angkor wat. So I'll happy about that too. Imagine if I meet him on my bday. I'm meeting up with alot of people so anyone wants to join be my guest.

555 ^ I shouldn't have given the link to her.

cecilia

Staff member
Ahaha wanna go meet up in thailand? I'll be in thailand for 1 week. From May 27 to June 2. Too bad I was going to on the 26 which is my bday but my mom wants me to celebrate it at angkor wat. So I'll happy about that too. Imagine if I meet him on my bday. I'm meeting up with alot of people so anyone wants to join be my guest.

555 ^ I shouldn't have given the link to her.
wah. i'm mad jealous. i plan to go to thailand this year too but i need to save my money back .. if you see him, just don't faint na kha. let's hope you meet him before you see PINKy :p

SARN i'm still embarrass that's why i didn't dare post anything .. :ph34r:

LOOK AT THEIR STRONG LOVE .. HOLDING HAND SO TIGHT :wub:

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
sorry we're really spamming....

I remember the first time I saw pancake and veir at siam center. They were hosting for some show. I should of went up and get an autograph. Lolz I know pancake was staring at my hair because it was mad long... at the time. I didn't know them at the time because the lakorn Plik din soo dao just started to air. Veir is kyute in person... they're not as tall as they appear in the tv. I want to see P'um in person. No worries I won't be fainting.

Come one everyone come meet me.

ayu

sarNie Egg
ayu, .like ceda said, it's either me imagining or imagining harith/soriya .. he just got hotter and hotter .. i swore . the last time, i got swept away was P'TIKKER/ then RAIN and now UM .. yup, you used to be SON_YEJIN before the big crash. :lol:

anything with um is very dreamy at the moment. sarn posting the yogut um at atichart club .. hm, we're getting embarras by the minute.
I know ceci! I think we're both the same! I was so hung up over p'tik, then Rain.. then some other random artistes and now we've gone full circle and head over heels in love with another thai p'ek. but i think this time, it's worst than ever. i've never been so enthused about an artiste in a long, long time! ^^ I really wonder if p'umm drops by here and reads the comments. 300+ pages of a fun read, i'm sure he'd be amused :x you even remember my older nick! such good memory!

Oh my, maybe you can plan something, to randomly bump into him somewhere *winks* That sounds like a lot of fun, spending time in thailand, if I were to go, it'd be on the week of the 25th february, I guess that's too early na ka? It'd be fun to meet and try to spot some thai personalities!

no i wont' post the picture HAHHAHAHAHHH i dont want him to think im some crazy ice cream lover
nahh, sarn, he won't! he'd just think you're crazy. HAHAHA. kidding, kidding. I think he'd be quite humored by that manip.

and then ceci just had to blow up that magazine cover. I just might buy this one now x__x i'm a sucker for these two, I hope the pictures inside are hot stuff.

claireladiee

sarNie Egg
when is that sweet, kissing scene on the bed coming? it's so cute!!!! and sorry to say.. but JLR is coming to an end... anyhow... it's dragging to me.... it's kinda boring because i get pissed off at San for being a little #$%#!!!! and So needs to speak up! gosh!!! I hate this drama now!! I just need to see the ending! anyhow.. still think this drama is better than any other korean drama i've seen! lol.
:p

cecilia

Staff member
when is that sweet, kissing scene on the bed coming? it's so cute!!!! and sorry to say.. but JLR is coming to an end... anyhow... it's dragging to me.... it's kinda boring because i get pissed off at San for being a little #$%#!!!! and So needs to speak up! gosh!!! I hate this drama now!! I just need to see the ending! anyhow.. still think this drama is better than any other korean drama i've seen! lol.
:p
it's in the last episode when HE BECOME HER PRISONER of LOVE :wub:

anyway, i order my magazine from PINKLEMON.COM .. they have good deal .. if anyone want to buy it .. get it there : http://www.pinklemon.com/product/productli...?subcateid=MG01

AYU, how can i forget my dear friend :wub: ..
no wonder we have so MANY things in common.
we're destine to be friend <-- man, such a long time since i know you .. 4 or 5 years? .. that's crazy!!! :loool:

sarN

sarNie Granny
im just coming back so im behind but I LOVE THE DOCTOR scene HAHAHHAHAHAHAH it soo funnieee!!! Soyia 's express was like ' come on .... is im pregrant or not " hahhahahahahhaa it ok dat she not pregnant but the thought dat she might be pregnant scene was hiliarous !!! While she on the island all she do was work and eat egg it not normal if she return back ot the city health hahha so it make scent dat she was sick XXXXXXXX and the embrassing ' if u pregrant i'll take responsible" XXX and she run off :lol: