Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Raindown

sarNie Egg
hahah...yes..i totally agree..we need to stick together ....this is the only place i can be all crazy..i vent my craziness in here then i can be normal again...not really but yeah..hahaha..cuz when i talk to my roomies about it..they just stare at me like i'm weird...hahaha...anyway, i'm really glad i can be crazy with you ladies .. :lol:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Have you seen some pics...
I guess it'll happen on the island....The ending episode,right?
Can't wait!!!! he kiss her forehead...perhaps,it's better if they kiss her lips...haha

cridit to janet58 @ pantip...
:eek: OMG, I can't wait for this scene! Totally cute and hot! Looking I those pictures it made my day thank for sharing Vicky! :yahoo:

chenling

sarNie Adult
hahah...yes..i totally agree..we need to stick together ....this is the only place i can be all crazy..i vent my craziness in here then i can be normal again...not really but yeah..hahaha..cuz when i talk to my roomies about it..they just stare at me like i'm weird...hahaha...anyway, i'm really glad i can be crazy with you ladies .. :lol:
we are normal, i keep telling myself that! I've talked this show up so much at work that once it over and subbed..we are going to have a all night showing and then play Rockband! and I am also glad I have a place to come on an share my love for JLR!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
yup, i agree .. today is so BORING .. BORING .. disappointed .. anyway, i think they should put the baby in the last minute or something .. i mean, they add the r .. they need to add the baby ..if there's no baby, then THE R SCENE SHOULDN'T be include. this will make the lakorn a bit pointless. if they don't then, i like the ORIGINAL version better even thoughi have not seen it FULLy b/c it's more clean cut and better .. i STILL LOVE UMM/AFF's chemistry though .. just wish they add the baby .. i still waiting for the BIG SURPRISE.let's hope the NOT PREGNANT is their surprise .. this will DEFINITELY disappointed me .. make me don't want to buy the DVD :lmao:

MY HEART BREAKS INTO MILLION of pieces now .. :lmao: i can't be HOPEFUL anymore
It okCecilia, maybe we can name my kid with Harit as ARISOYA! :loool:

neena

sarNie Adult
i really really really want them to release an OST for this lakorn. there are so many good songs/instrumental music in JLR!!!! i want all of them!!!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid

after the hrowing of the pearl bracelet fight.
Thinking of each other.
Aww, I want to see this scene! :cried: Harit look fine in the white t-shirt :drool: :wub: Aff look beautiful when she cried!

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
i really really really want them to release an OST for this lakorn. there are so many good songs/instrumental music in JLR!!!! i want all of them!!!
I think they already did have the OST for it. I saw and watched the mv last night. Also with english sub titles

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
I just wanna tell you guys I have JLR fever....Muahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Talking about getting the JLR Fever, not just fever I'm so stress out about the baby Arisoya, the ending of JLR, and see our Hot Sexy Harit heartbroken so many scenes cuz of Soraya I'm like breaking out sooo bad do to fever and stress. I think I need to go see my doctor and he's going to tell me is because of stress and need alot of rest but I'm not pregnant(I will touch my stomach too when I leave the doctor office). :loool: :loool: Doctor going to give me Harit&Aum medicine. :loool:

neena

sarNie Adult
I think they already did have the OST for it. I saw and watched the mv last night. Also with english sub titles
no, i meant like a original soundtrack album consisting of all the music in the lakorn, not only the themes to JLR. You know, like how korean dramas have OSTs? I wish they made one for JLR too.

claireladiee

sarNie Egg
OMG!!! thanks so much for sharing!!! they are one hot couple!! lol... i will be thinking about this drama in class!!! i wish i did not have class so I would see these 299 pages of JLR fans!! lol.. lol... thanks!

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
I bet soo tooo...the way Soriya looks at Harit...looks like she wants a piece of him...hahaha

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
She was prolly tryin make him clean the windown the way he made her. lol. I haven't seen epi 13 yet. It looks sad. A willing at the end would be sexy.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
kekeke...I really like the fact that he's REALLY on top of her and you can see her legs. I don't care what happened in today's episode. Those screencaps definitely made my day. Soooooooo romantic!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Last night I rewatch epi 1-7 again haha...what can I say. I LOVE JLR! Man, I see Harit in my dreams now...this is some serious stuff. Harit is just too DAMN HOT!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Haha, I saw Harit in my dreams too but sadly, I died. :huh: :lol: But my Mom says that dying in Asian dreams means good luck so man, the dream wasn't too creepy afterall. I can't wait for HQ.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I guess we can just all admit. I'm not gonna lie, I actually dreamed about harit and Soriya a few times too. :blush: LOL!!! :lol:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
C'mon now...not all R scenes = babies.

I still love JLR. There's too much love already. I can't take anymore of the sweetness and bitterness. If they add a baby, I might just died from over joy.