Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

greenapple2

sarNie Hatchling
Everytime I watch JLR, it seems like Harit just keeps getting hotter, hotter!!! Can't believe it ends next week. The preview don't look too promising but I know that there'll be sweet scenes in it, so can't wait. I still think that there will be a baby!!! Gonna stream it live next Monday cuz we get the day off. But it aired around 5:30AM in Central Cal so got to get early, but it's worth it.

cecilia

Staff member
Talking about getting the JLR Fever, not just fever I'm so stress out about the baby Arisoya, the ending of JLR, and see our Hot Sexy Harit heartbroken so many scenes cuz of Soraya I'm like breaking out sooo bad do to fever and stress. I think I need to go see my doctor and he's going to tell me is because of stress and need alot of rest but I'm not pregnant(I will touch my stomach too when I leave the doctor office). :loool: :loool: Doctor going to give me Harit&Aum medicine. :loool:
muahaha. i was so stress after this morning show end. i could not stand coming in here and think of what had just happen .. very stressful of BABY ARISOYA. :lmao:

C'mon now...not all R scenes = babies.

I still love JLR. There's too much love already. I can't take anymore of the sweetness and bitterness. If they add a baby, I might just died from over joy.
i thought about this .. i mean, there are some r lakorn that have no baby at the end .. but those, i'm okay b/c i'm not too crazy about the couple but this one . I'M 1000% ADDICTIVE and i wish they could just add in that baby scene but i've been thinking during my 8 hours of JLR THREAD absent .. it's okay if they dont' have the baby. it's a HOPEFUL thing to dream about or have in but if there's no baby, i'm okay now. I LOVE THIS version b/c of many reasons not just the BABY .. so i'm okay, i'm gonna buy this version no matter what .. i LOVE AUM/AFF chemistry so so much .. i can live with that .. plus the so many attempts make up for all the loss (*if there's no baby) ..

CECILIA I'm really afraid too that their "surprise" is the no pregnancy's new !!! I remembered in their interview, they mentionned how this version is so different frm the previous ones so they don't want it to be typicall like...R scene that lead to pregnancy...lol. BUT STILL it is just logical to me :rolleyes: + the symptoms

So far episode 12 is my Fav :D
yup. the symptoms is what confuses me .. i know i can be a bit over react but i still have that little last hope that there's news of baby at the end. could be the director's fault on not making it clear, maybe it'll be like AMERICAN SOAP .. they will make the patient remember what the doctor say. Maybe this might happen in JLR .. but the last scene of the spoiler that twinky posted last night make me curious and confuse .. when So drown and HARITH did the chest thing .. if there's baby, then chance of baby getting hurt are at risk too .. right now. i'm just gonna enjoy and look forward to the end.. i don't want the BABY news to ruin it for me .. so i'm okay .. okay...

I agree.
Hopefully the pregnancy will happen no matter what.
When I was reading the Ending Spoiler.
Seems like to me that they are going to surprise us with her pregnancy.
I'm just assuming, but no matter please do make it happen.
lala, i'm sensing that too .. let's hope the answer will be reveal next week .. no baby is fine but having one is better than none too ^^

what do you girls think of this song? Is it worthy for an MV or is it too depressing (sorry, i am not fluent in thai--although i am still working on it ^_^ )

it would be nice if i had the link posted the 1st time around: <_<

http://www.sendspace.com/file/nra1li
ami, this is a good song for the last few episodes .. IT WILL MATCH WONDERFULLY .. it's a love song .. expressing from HARITH's side of love for SOriya. LOVELY song.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Just wondering something na. Have anyone of you guys here seen JamLeuyRuk's commercial? It's so cute and hilarious with Aff and Aum! :loool:
Yes I did saw the commerical, it was funny and cute, I love the the end of the commerical cuz Aum wink or something like that at Aff. :wub:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Btw to make thing so clear for me again is this lakorn end epi 14 or epi 15? From preview 13 it seem 14 was the last epi. I feel so sad for Chai, Harit,and So in epi 13, they're has a broken heart! :cried:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
muahaha. i was so stress after this morning show end. i could not stand coming in here and think of what had just happen .. very stressful of BABY ARISOYA. :lmao:
i thought about this .. i mean, there are some r lakorn that have no baby at the end .. but those, i'm okay b/c i'm not too crazy about the couple but this one . I'M 1000% ADDICTIVE and i wish they could just add in that baby scene but i've been thinking during my 8 hours of JLR THREAD absent .. it's okay if they dont' have the baby. it's a HOPEFUL thing to dream about or have in but if there's no baby, i'm okay now. I LOVE THIS version b/c of many reasons not just the BABY .. so i'm okay, i'm gonna buy this version no matter what .. i LOVE AUM/AFF chemistry so so much .. i can live with that .. plus the so many attempts make up for all the loss (*if there's no baby) ..
yup. the symptoms is what confuses me .. i know i can be a bit over react but i still have that little last hope that there's news of baby at the end. could be the director's fault on not making it clear, maybe it'll be like AMERICAN SOAP .. they will make the patient remember what the doctor say. Maybe this might happen in JLR .. but the last scene of the spoiler that twinky posted last night make me curious and confuse .. when So drown and HARITH did the chest thing .. if there's baby, then chance of baby getting hurt are at risk too .. right now. i'm just gonna enjoy and look forward to the end.. i don't want the BABY news to ruin it for me .. so i'm okay .. okay...
lala, i'm sensing that too .. let's hope the answer will be reveal next week .. no baby is fine but having one is better than none too ^^
ami, this is a good song for the last few episodes .. IT WILL MATCH WONDERFULLY .. it's a love song .. expressing from HARITH's side of love for SOriya. LOVELY song.
I was stress about ARISOYA too, wishing it happen in the next epi! :lmao:

Offtopic: I hope this lakorn similar to my aunt and uncle life, my aunt and uncle really want a baby, they went to check up many time, and now my aunt pregnant for a month. :yahoo: I can't wait to see my baby cousin :wub: Now, I'm not very stress about ARISOYA! :lol: jk Always want ARISOYA! :)

nophankh

sarNie Adult
I'm glad you're back. There still one more episode. you never know. i'm glad you're okay with it now. haha.
I would have missed you. you're just too funny and a major contributor to this thread.
It's already weird without Sarn around.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm glad you're back. There still one more episode. you never know. i'm glad you're okay with it now. haha.
I would have missed you. you're just too funny and a major contributor to this thread.
Yeah, and other members Lynda, maybe they cried some where in there room because of a broken heart about ARISOYA! :lol: :lmao: jk

cecilia

Staff member
yeah, i miss that partner of mine .. she should be here when she's the one that's more that get excite over the r scene .. haha, for me. baby and r are good plot to get me hook. and i'm glad, i finally sort out my thoughts too. i'm happy that it's ending .. so far - EPISODE 13 is my MOST HATED episode .. too much missing and bickering .. it's not fun to watch like the were in the JUNGLE *(island) .. lOl .

Credit: pantip for all these wonderful scans.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid

thanks Ceci, i guess i will wait til it ends then to do the MV--he can really express all the love he have for her then ^_^

i guess if there is no baby...i will just have to live by that (this lakorn is already hot as it is--but a baby wouldnt hurt--so it hasnt been confirmed yet about the surprise?...i just hope its not a disppointing surprise!--you know what i mean?) but heres a question, after So was conscious did she not have to go see the doc to make sure shes really ok? i mean she can do her 2nd check then! ;)

Ceci, i yahk ja puke three times in epi 12 --1st one was when San said she couldnt eat but since Harit is there she might be able to eat some -i think Harit yahk ja puke also, when he made that "hmph" sound :lol:

the 2nd time when Harit bought her the bracelet at the shop and the 3rd time was when Tawatchai got her one also (boy she think shes all that)

yahk jap blah sorng meu! <_< (doesnt realized yet shes gonna lose both)

cecilia

Staff member
thanks Ceci, i guess i will wait til it ends then to do the MV--he can really express all the love he have for her then ^_^

i guess if there is no baby...i will just have to live by that (this lakorn is already hot as it is--but a baby wouldnt hurt--so it hasnt been confirmed yet about the surprise?...i just hope its not a disppointing surprise!--you know what i mean?) but heres a question, after So was conscious did she not have to go see the doc to make sure shes really ok? i mean she can do her 2nd check then! ;)

Ceci, i yahk ja puke three times in epi 12 --1st one was when San said she couldnt eat but since Harit is there she might be able to eat some -i think Harit yahk ja puke also, when he made that "hmph" sound :lol:

the 2nd time when Harit bought her the bracelet at the shop and the 3rd time was when Tawatchai got her one also (boy she think shes all that)

yahk jap blah sorng meu! <_< (doesnt realized yet shes gonna lose both)
i agree. she think too highly of herself .. it's bad to be a 2 timers .. what's funny is both fishes have their quality. ONE IS EXTRA BIG .. the other is MEDIUM big but the EXTRA BIG is hard to swallow but yet, she want that one .. crazy SUNSANEE ..

me too .. yahk ja puke muern kan when she sweet talk to HARITH .. *chills all over*

my fave picture of all the scans in here .. i LOVE this one of UMM as HARITH .. very VERY .. SUAVE AND SEXY :drool:

and this one . I LOVE THE BEHIND HUG .. looks like SORIYA want to hug him back but can't b/c of her own reason. she NEEDS to follow her heart :lol:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
i agree. she think too highly of herself .. it's bad to be a 2 timers .. what's funny is both fishes have their quality. ONE IS EXTRA BIG .. the other is MEDIUM big but the EXTRA BIG is hard to swallow but yet, she want that one .. crazy SUNSANEE ..

me too .. yahk ja puke muern kan when she sweet talk to HARITH .. *chills all over* LMAO

my fave picture of all the scans in here .. i LOVE this one of UMM as HARITH .. very VERY .. SUAVE AND SEXY :drool:

and this one . I LOVE THE BEHIND HUG .. looks like SORIYA want to hug him back but can't b/c of her own reason. she NEEDS to follow her heart :lol:
thank you for the drop dead gorgeous pics of Umm & Aff.

oh my gosh....i am running out of words to describe his good look! :huh: :drool: :wub:

girls, if he (Umm) does come in here -- what are we gonna do? :ph34r: