Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

sarN

sarNie Granny
I like today episode, I cried a couple of times because of harith <_<

About the kidnapping part; even though what he said was faked,he should have at least comfort her or give her a hug. I mean, when the bad guy went away, harith immediately rushed toward his worker. I undertand the fact that he was injured and everything but it made soriya feel that really she mean nothing to him like he doesn't care about her. lol i don't know even know if it made sense. Omg, sunsanee's voice was soo annoying when she called harith; she tried to use her sexy voive to seduce him . Next week is going to be exiting as well^^I can't wait to see their interactions in the city. oh and also, seem like harith never really loved a woman before, he just can't tell her he loves soriya. Of course, most of the time, she won't let him finish his sentence.

^^ yeah , a hug would be good . It hard for guy to say " i love u " especially when u been so harsh & do her wrong for so long ^^ plus he not sure how she feel about him yet other den she say she hate him and want to leave him -- he prolly waiting for her to say it first :lol: :lol: :lol:

judyp

sarNie Adult
im finally up to date with everyone, except i haven't seen episode 9. and not that you guys don't know already, but aum & aff are super cute together. aum's bod is soo sexy and of course, he portrays his role really well. this is my first time seeing aff's work, and so far so good. im excited to see her future work. and i have to add a big wow. i just skimmed through about 3 pages worth of one day's posting. lols. everyones in love w/ JLR.

Raiya

sarNie Adult
this might sound strange but to me aff looks like flounder...hahah little mermaid's fish friend...how cute!! i give up on this couple becoming real...they jus don't look interested in one another...sad but to me true. -_-
Neena, sadly I agree with you. Watching all the talk shows shows make me see that they don't seem that interested in each other off camera :lmao:
In my mind they will always be together though :wub:

CECILIA and CHENLING--love the new wallies, you guys rock!!! :D

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
i know that we all wish they would get together-- but if they werent meant to be for one another no matter how many lakorns they play together it wouldnt make a different ...but its not wrong to have some hope for it to happen neither and who knows it may just happen.

i know i didnt mean to burst anyones bubble :unsure:

i would like this version to have a wedding scene like the one from the photoshoot of WE magazine. wouldnt we all like that? if they are gonna add that r scene and took all of us by surprise (those of us that saw the old version) why not just add the baby arisoya & a wedding and fulfull the viewers hope? :wub:

sarN

sarNie Granny
it ok if they not a couple off screen . i just want to see them on screen ^^^ fan need to rampage in to ch 3 and demand another REVENGE lakorn w/ them again :lol:

neena

sarNie Adult
god, i gotta stop coming here, i feel sad. jus knowing that this lakorn will end in three weeks i'm so sad right now...i'm signing off bye bye until next week!! B)

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Ami (can I call you that?) I totally agree, baby and wedding would make it just perfect for me :wub:

I've never had it this bad before for any drama series, I think this will be my first and last love :p

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I don't care how impossible it is for aum and aff to be a real couple. They're still my FAVORITE COUPLE--ONSCREEN and ALWAYS HOPING OFFSCREEN.
I'm sad JLR will end soon too. But at least everybody would be better focused in their jobs/studies. ( :blush: ) :lol:

:spin: This fever is killing me.

Raiya

sarNie Adult
For real, this is killing me at work! I always want to stay home on Mon/Wed so that I can focus all my energy on JLR but I am sad that all this has to come to end :(

Oh well, they are definitely my FAV on screen couple...I would definitely support a petition to ask channel 3 for more lakorns with those two!!!

Raindown

sarNie Egg
^serioulsy. A PERFECTLY HEAVENLY MADE COUPLE .. they are destine to make JLR raise and hopefully, raise more and come together like BRANGELINA "MR*MRS SMITH* .. man, make me wish they can just do it like BRAD/ANGIE .. *btw. i love BRANGELINA* they are so hot .. if AUM/AFF are like that. I HAVE ONE FAVE FROM EACH NATIONS. :loool:

care to share what your fave couple are: ..mine are as follow
01. US: BRANGELINA
02. INDIA: ABISHEK/AISH OR *AISHI*
03. THAI: AUM/AFF ..

seriously they should hook up like the two top couples :drool: <- dream away. will be so heartbroken if they don't end up together but at least, make it happen they appear in my fantasy constantly by working along side one another another :wub:
my favorite couples are same as urs too..for thai i also like num and kob:)..but aum and aff are def. my number one now:)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
sure no problem raiya , whatever you like :p

yea sarn i so want another lakorn from this couple soon. i love them revenge lakorns, not to mention there were bunch back in the old days too.

i wonder how many more remake they will make this year besides JLR & SB and soon to come BaDalJai or am i missing anymore?

i love these little twist in the remake ones!

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Remakes are so hit and miss, some in the past were not so good, the originals were better but for this one, WOW 2008 version is soooo much better and yes, i love the new updates they add. makes it much more exciting!

sarN

sarNie Granny
sure no problem raiya , whatever you like :p

yea sarn i so want another lakorn from this couple soon. i love them revenge lakorns, not to mention there were bunch back in the old days too.

i wonder how many more remake they will make this year besides JLR & SB and soon to come BaDalJai or am i missing anymore?

i love these little twist in the remake ones!
for remake of revenge/slap/kiss type of storyline is JLR , SB , BAdajia & Sanae Ha Ngern , the other is ...so and so. There lots of revenge type of lakorn back in the old day . I want them to remake "Nung fa kub satan" w/ aum&auff i know the thread will blow up if they ever remake dat lakorn

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
oh gosh yesssss, im praying they will remake nang fah gup satan! (boy johnny was a such a man*hore in there though) seduced all the girls in that lakorn, but he saved the best for last lol

ch 3 are you reading this?

sarn: saneah ha ngern- can you give me a brief summary? i dont think i know which lakorn this was back then. if you know of it with another title it might help me :)

Raindown

sarNie Egg
for remake of revenge/slap/kiss type of storyline is JLR , SB , BAdajia & Sanae Ha Ngern , the other is ...so and so. There lots of revenge type of lakorn back in the old day . I want them to remake "Nung fa kub satan" w/ aum&auff i know the thread will blow up if they ever remake dat lakorn

what is the lakorn Nung fa kub satan about?? I haven't seen it and i'm curious:p can u give me a quick summary?

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
^^ yeah , a hug would be good . It hard for guy to say " i love u " especially when u been so harsh & do her wrong for so long ^^ plus he not sure how she feel about him yet other den she say she hate him and want to leave him -- he prolly waiting for her to say it first :lol: :lol: :lol:

shoot i was thinking that same thing, he didnt just say it his reaction was what made her think that too, after Wesait pushed So towards Harit (yea he hugged her for a bit but didnt Harit also shoved So a bit too cause he was trying to shoot Wesait!) i had to rewatch that part again...just to make sure. after that he ran toward his worker, i was hoping he would walk back to So and ask if she was okay atleast...but <_<

chenling

sarNie Adult
it ok if they not a couple off screen . i just want to see them on screen ^^^ fan need to rampage in to ch 3 and demand another REVENGE lakorn w/ them again :lol:
Oo sarN, maybe the next one she could kidnap him and take him to her island...the things that could happen :slapandkissse3:

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Any mention of :slapandkissse3: lakorn and maybe an :r-scene-pop-corn: scene and the thread blows up!!! We are too funny!

sarN

sarNie Granny
oh gosh yesssss, im praying they will remake nang fah gup satan! (boy johnny was a such a man*hore in there though) seduced all the girls in that lakorn, but he saved the best for last lol

ch 3 are you reading this?

sarn: saneah ha ngern- can you give me a brief summary? i dont think i know which lakorn this was back then. if you know of it with another title it might help me :)
i write a little summarry in there ( notice i only remember revenge & :slapandkissse3: lakorn lmao )

http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php...21765&st=40

what is the lakorn Nung fa kub satan about?? I haven't seen it and i'm curious:p can u give me a quick summary?
humm....quick ? The N"k father rape the P"k mother . The mother came home ashame to face her hsuband -- hang herself & the husband was sadden by the death of his wife so he SHOT himself and the P"k was around 10 years old i htink and witness his parent death so he vow revenge over th N"K family . 20 odd years later the P'k plot to revenge the family by making the oldest brother in debt and have an affair w/ his wife -- yes P"k was a manwhore ^^ . He court the 2nd sister and make her break up w/ her bf & the youngest sister is the N"K --- they alway fight but their bicker is FUNNIE . P"k is very cocky & perverted . He couldn't do anything to the youngest sister cuz she is strong and see thur his scam so he break a deal w/her IF she marry him all the affair & meddling w/ her family will stop . ON their wedding night he reveal the truth why he hated her family so much . He told her since her dad rape his mom he will do the same thing to her ^^^ *shirt rip*

Raindown

sarNie Egg
i write a little summarry in there ( notice i only remember revenge & :slapandkissse3: lakorn lmao )

http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php...21765&st=40
humm....quick ? The N"k father rape the P"k mother . The mother came home ashame to face her hsuband -- hang herself & the husband was sadden by the death of his wife so he SHOT himself and the P"k was around 10 years old i htink and witness his parent death so he vow revenge over th N"K family . 20 odd years later the P'k plot to revenge the family by making the oldest brother in debt and have an affair w/ his wife -- yes P"k was a manwhore ^^ . He court the 2nd sister and make her break up w/ her bf & the youngest sister is the N"K --- they alway fight but their bicker is FUNNIE . P"k is very cocky & perverted . He couldn't do anything to the youngest sister cuz she is strong and see thur his scam so he break a deal w/her IF she marry him all the affair & meddling w/ her family will stop . ON their wedding night he reveal the truth why he hated her family so much . He told her since her dad rape his mom he will do the same thing to her ^^^ *shirt rip*
ooooooo...that sounds so JUICY..haha..i want to see it....why don't everyone in here petition for it..write to the producers..(keep bugging them about it)everyone can sign a letter:)...i really want to see Aff and Aum play those parts:p