Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

sarN

sarNie Granny
^maybe club atichart i was trying to download a clip of AFF/PAT singing but it froze my computer :loool:
:loool: .. LYNDA i'm going through old thread of aum ..check out what you said .. :loool: .. now he's hot as HARITH :loool:

i see a few that were if and that of aum in this thread, it's HILARIOUS : http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php...f=5&t=22117 <- i love old comments
HAHHAHAHA girl stop !!! :loool: I guess NOW it all change ?

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Yah, I'll send you the photo but let's not post it up again! My mistake! -_- Our hearts are too fragile for reality. :ph34r:

nophankh

sarNie Adult
^maybe club atichart i was trying to download a clip of AFF/PAT singing but it froze my computer :loool:
:loool: .. LYNDA i'm going through old thread of aum ..check out what you said .. :loool: .. now he's hot as HARITH :loool:

i see a few that were if and that of aum in this thread, it's HILARIOUS : http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php...f=5&t=22117 <- i love old comments
what the...... .I'm sorry, he looked pretty gay in that pic. When I posted it, I didn't even know who Aum was. I just found that pic and he looked gay.
hahahahah..I meant it at the time. Now, not so much.

I can't believe you found that....:loool:

cecilia

Staff member
^hahaa. :loool: .. i was going through his old stuff to see if i can find picture and came upon this picture when i google for his site .. i click on it .. and saw your name :loool: . i was laughing my butt of b/c it was you who said that .. but that's okay, i've made harsh comment on other ppl before too :lol: .. you never, the role that they play can make you change your mind in a blink of an eye, right? .. LOl

gals. i edit this page check it out : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lakorn#List_of_notable_lakorns ..
i've included JAMLEUY RUK in the list :loool: .. some of those lakorn in there is not worthy mentioning ;)

mRs.BiE

sarNie Juvenile
^Yah, I'll send you the photo but let's not post it up again! My mistake! -_- Our hearts are too fragile for reality. :ph34r:

AFF HAS A FIANCE? ah...tell me it isn't so, tell me it isn't so! unless he's aum UNLESS HE'S AUM! arg! they are such a good couple! why?
oh yeah, I remember reading someone's comment at t-intermedia when mon rak lottery came out and there was a new year's clip where dan and aff were singing and dan held her hand and someone commented something about her boyfriend...ah man, this sucks...oh well, leaves aum for the rest of us!

may I see her boyfriend's picture too?

sarN

sarNie Granny
^haha. you forgot the most exciting part .. :ph34r: i hope this other one of them are confirm as pranang b/c i so love them together .. if not in reality, pls let me see them in lakorn together ..

I BELIEVE AUM found his ONSCREEN CHEMISTRY partner ..i mean as in the whole package .. his acting partner had been found long ago but the whole package. no one can outbeat this AUM/AFF obsession :wub:

don't usually if the couple is popluar together in a lakorn they get pair up for another lakorn ? look at KOb/Stehpen 3x , Ann&ken 3x

nophankh

sarNie Adult
^hahaa. :loool: .. i was going through his old stuff to see if i can find picture and came upon this picture when i google for his site .. i click on it .. and saw your name :loool: . i was laughing my butt of b/c it was you who said that .. but that's okay, i've made harsh comment on other ppl before too :lol: .. you never, the role that they play can make you change your mind in a blink of an eye, right? .. LOl
Hey that is pretty recent too, only 2 months ago. Yea, I didn't know who AUm was until JLR. Now, when I see a lakorn he is in, I'm a little interested.
I didn't like Ken until Oum RUk, now .... :wub:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Oh yeah, that's sooo true Cecilia. A few weeks before JLR aired, I was talking heavy smack about Aum with Mai at Spicy but now, I'm like uh oh. :lol:

Hopefully, Aum and Aff are paired up in the other lakorn or else, I'm gonna boycott! :angry: I hate it when Ch. 3 does this crappy thing. It's like they don't mind pairing Ann/Ken, Ken/Janie, Ken/Aom and now, Por/Pat but they really have a problem with Rome/Rita and now Aum/Aff! :arrg:

cecilia

Staff member
AFF HAS A FIANCE? ah...tell me it isn't so, tell me it isn't so! unless he's aum UNLESS HE'S AUM! arg! they are such a good couple! why?
oh yeah, I remember reading someone's comment at t-intermedia when mon rak lottery came out and there was a new year's clip where dan and aff were singing and dan held her hand and someone commented something about her boyfriend...ah man, this sucks...oh well, leaves aum for the rest of us!

may I see her boyfriend's picture too?
gal, he's too ugly to be worth mention .. it got buried deep in the jungle when the fever got high and crash him .. i don't want to see his face :loool: <-sorry na AFF :lmao:

^Oh yeah, that's sooo true Cecilia. A few weeks before JLR aired, I was talking heavy smack about Aum with Mai at Spicy but now, I'm like uh oh. :lol:

Hopefully, Aum and Aff are paired up in the other lakorn or else, I'm gonna boycott! :angry: I hate it when Ch. 3 does this crappy thing. It's like they don't mind pairing Ann/Ken, Ken/Janie, Ken/Aom and now, Por/Pat but they really have a problem with Rome/Rita and now Aum/Aff! :arrg:
doesn't that piss you off .. ppl with great chemistry should be GLUE together like a SUPERGLUE!! so true, RITA IS WITH ROME ONLY .. and AFF IS WITH AUM only .. KEN IS WITH ANN, TIK is with AOM.

haha. talking smack .i dont' recall me making fun of him but i do hate his acting role in his previous lakorn .. unitl JLR come along :wub: .. but i only like it when he's HARDCORE BADBOY! :lol: right sarN, just like how you like john :loool:<-sorry na, i'm in the mood of picking eveyone b/c of old random comments. :blush:

hm. i want someone to spoiler me rotten for this lakorn, where's TWINKY <-- ah, and the mv too .. someone spill me more juice, it's only TUESDAY .. :lmao: i have another wk to suffer .. getting deprive here .. .. WE MAG needs to update their page too .. still have old cover of PLOY .. i'm ready to see love flying in their site .. i wanna see detail of the sexy lovely marriage/wedding shoot of them .. CLOSENESS ..I'm so excite ..

sarN

sarNie Granny
^^ i wonder if Harit & Soyai goin have a marriage cermony cuz in the old version it was MENTION that Harit came to ask for Soyia 's hand in marriage but we never saw the engagement or wedding . Even though Harit didn't tell Soyia he love her while they were on the island but he intended to marry her when they return to the city .... :wub:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
doesn't that piss you off .. ppl with great chemistry should be GLUE together like a SUPERGLUE!! so true, RITA IS WITH ROME ONLY .. and AFF IS WITH AUM only .. KEN IS WITH ANN, TIK is with AOM.

haha. talking smack .i dont' recall me making fun of him but i do hate his acting role in his previous lakorn .. unitl JLR come along :wub: .. but i only like it when he's HARDCORE BADBOY! :lol: right sarN, just like how you like john :loool:<-sorry na, i'm in the mood of picking eveyone b/c of old random comments. :blush:
hm. i want someone to spoiler me rotten for this lakorn, where's TWINKY <-- ah, and the mv too .. someone spill me more juice, it's only TUESDAY .. :lmao: i have another wk to suffer .. getting deprive here .. .. WE MAG needs to update their page too .. still have old cover of PLOY .. i'm ready to see love flying in their site .. i wanna see detail of the sexy lovely marriage/wedding shoot of them .. CLOSENESS ..I'm so excite ..
Gosh, can you imagine how HOT the lakorn will be if Margie was replaced with Aff? I've never seen the previous versions of that lakorn but from the sounds of it, I would totally LOVE it more if Aum and Aff were together again! Then the Botun one, it's not even confirmed that Aum and Aff will pair off! -_- I hope so but still, they have to divide the story among 3 pairs? :angry: That's not enough Aum and Aff for me! :arrg:

Twinky may be back for some more spoilers, she mentioned that.

And yes, when will the WE magazine be ready? I can't wait to see more juicy sweet shots of them!

nalika

sarNie Hatchling
I'm practically drooling watching episode 9...Harit is so sweet toward So...How could she resist him? I"ll be in his arm already...(knocked self in the head)

So totally agreed that Aum is extra hot when he play the meanie Harit...it's add this danger aroma to his character but he's really cute when he's all sweet to Soriya :spin:

chinda

sarNie Elites
I like today episode, I cried a couple of times because of harith <_<

About the kidnapping part; even though what he said was faked,he should have at least comfort her or give her a hug. I mean, when the bad guy went away, harith immediately rushed toward his worker. I undertand the fact that he was injured and everything but it made soriya feel that really she mean nothing to him like he doesn't care about her. lol i don't know even know if it made sense. Omg, sunsanee's voice was soo annoying when she called harith; she tried to use her sexy voive to seduce him . Next week is going to be exiting as well^^I can't wait to see their interactions in the city. oh and also, seem like harith never really loved a woman before, he just can't tell her he loves soriya. Of course, most of the time, she won't let him finish his sentence.

ahahah omg you comment made me laugh ^^
They're like the beauty and the beast

oh by the way I LOVE WE's magazine cover w/ Aum&Aff :wub:

sarN

sarNie Granny
Gosh, can you imagine how HOT the lakorn will be if Margie was replaced with Aff? I've never seen the previous versions of that lakorn but from the sounds of it, I would totally LOVE it more if Aum and Aff were together again! Then the Botun one, it's not even confirmed that Aum and Aff will pair off! -_- I hope so but still, they have to divide the story among 3 pairs? :angry: That's not enough Aum and Aff for me! :arrg:

Twinky may be back for some more spoilers, she mentioned that.

And yes, when will the WE magazine be ready? I can't wait to see more juicy sweet shots of them!

it be like JLR just w/o the revenge & kidnap and they are marry 75% of the time and he torture his wife by lock away her freedom and refuse to sleep w/her ^^^ he still aggressive plus mental & physical & verbal abuse --- dat it -- O' he alway have black shade on :lol: