Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

nalika

sarNie Hatchling
I just love it when Harit say Soriya's name...it sounded so romantic...I'm going to name my future baby Soriya ;)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Actually, all of the names in this book are really unique and cute including Sunsanee too. Like Harit, Harin, soooo cute.

chenling

sarNie Adult
super excited to see ep. 8 and 9!!!! I love how soft Harit is becoming with Soriya. I mean the looks, his tone!!! Lord, he's in love!!!!!!

cecilia

Staff member
^i love those names, i too think they are unique too .. sunsanee is a beautiful name just that when i hear or try pronounce that, i can already hear HARITH go SUN-SANEE ! :loool:

cecilia

Staff member
Anothai is a classic name .. same as KONGPOPE! :wub: .. but HARITH is sound sexy .. LOl

PINKYANG This is one of the best 2008 drama. surpass all standard for me and I'm very picky on lakorn ..but then again, my taste my not be like yours. but TRY IT. it will make you hook .. BTW. if you don't' understand Thai, WISHBONE even have it in English sub too .. so worthy it.

gracefulmoonie

sarNie Egg
I was just wondering if anyone sub Ratee SamoSorn and it's avaliable for download?
I saw it in bubble media but w/o the subs. Wishboniko might sub it, but she said it would take a long time for her to sub it.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
starryXing* ur list is ahmazing i love your handwriting!!! its sooo nice and pretty! ahhah wen i have time in class ima make a y we love JLR list ahhaha

Agreed!!! Aum is the only Harit for me! :drool:

join the club, dirty thoughts of Aum, we could really start one!!! as if you wouldn't rip his shirt...kkkk enough!!! lol

hahahh that's wut im sayin

okay, AIYA thanks for the head up. it's midnight here anyway, i'm heading out .. will catch up with you 7:30 am jLr LOVERS : 7:30 am central time, not sure about eastern and western time ..
she won't show up until SUNSANEE go to the island to do some shoot .. that mean, we won't see her until SO vomiting scene in the city ..
which are like .. seem like forever, i'm dying to hear what the DOCTOR have to say of her symptoms aside from what she told HARITH ..

i thought boontai already died

Haha, that is some hilarious spoiler!!! Hahahhahah! :lol:

Gosh, you know, seems like Aum is sooo ready to tease, hug, and fall in love with Aff in person but Aff seems sooo reserved! And funny thing is, Aum and Aff are the real Harith and So in reality. They're not even acting, it really is them! :wub: In Tee Tai Khrua, Num (Bai) was all like, Aum would tease the women by hugging and kissing them....the host was like, why don't you stop him and Num was all like, I can't because it seems like the women enjoy it! :loool: I wish someone caught those clips of Aum kissing and hugging Aff offscreen! :yahoo:

OMG!!! ahahah lmfao!!! hahahahha wow i want to see them off screen!!! hahahha "i can't because it seems like the women enjoy it!" HAHHAHA omg wow

OMG! I'm sooo excited! hahahah can't watch now though I gotta go meet up w/ old friends. ^__^

I'll watch it when I get back!huahuahuahuahduihfuhweaufciuwaefhc
Ohhhhh Cecilia! You're like me! Hahaha I make up names for people when their name is too long or confusing. And I'm like Ami T___T. I can read Thai but I can't translate for nothing. Haha You should learn how to read. It's really easy!

rele? i understand thai and i can speak it well but i don't kno how to read or write and it suxs not being able to read!!! how are you learning? and is it rele that easy? cuz if it is thats great haha ima start but i need someone to teach me....

My parents think their brothers too. They really do look alike. great casting.

haha yea my mom was over here trying to tell me they were the same person the first 2 episodes we watched!! i had to show her the themesong part where it names all the actors and she's like oo hahahha

omg!! ep. 8 made me cry and laugh at the same time!!! i cried wen
he was putting the pearl bracelet on her and just about every scene they had together lol dude Harit obeys Soriya like a dog! she's like "don't come in any closer" and he stops and backs up hahaha but omg i laughed so hard!!! wen SO was talkin to Gayu and she's like you wana trade places?? hahahhahhaa it was sad but funny and wen Harit was waiting for SO at the jungle hut thing and he kept waiting for her and his face expression reminded me of a squirrel or a chipmunk HAHHAHAHA omg i was laughing so hard hahaa but then it got to a sad part again ahha and wen he was frying that egg for her [making her breakfast] i was like wow. she ate eggs just about everyday and now he's making more eggs for her hahhahahhaahhaah my mom was like wow omg hahhaha
but yea can't wait til i watch ep.9 tonite =] woo JLR FEVER!! and ima start on that list hahah we should make a long list thing hah

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I was just wondering if anyone sub Ratee SamoSorn and it's avaliable for download?
I saw it in bubble media but w/o the subs. Wishboniko might sub it, but she said it would take a long time for her to sub it.
I'm already done subbing it. I'm uploading it onto YT right now and also a DDL link too. Please be patient. ^_^

cecilia

Staff member
omg!! ep. 8 made me cry and laugh at the same time!!! i cried wen
he was putting the pearl bracelet on her and just about every scene they had together lol dude Harit obeys Soriya like a dog! she's like "don't come in any closer" and he stops and backs up hahaha but omg i laughed so hard!!! wen SO was talkin to Gayu and she's like you wana trade places?? hahahhahhaa it was sad but funny and wen Harit was waiting for SO at the jungle hut thing and he kept waiting for her and his face expression reminded me of a squirrel or a chipmunk HAHHAHAHA omg i was laughing so hard hahaa but then it got to a sad part again ahha and wen he was frying that egg for her [making her breakfast] i was like wow. she ate eggs just about everyday and now he's making more eggs for her hahhahahhaahhaah my mom was like wow omg hahhaha
but yea can't wait til i watch ep.9 tonite =] woo JLR FEVER!! and ima start on that list hahah we should make a long list thing hah
you cracked me up with your comments .. i have never thought of that but it was so funny too when is saw that part streaming. i was like .. he did that .. she ate so much of it already and then he went on and tell So that his cooking might not be to her taste or as good as her .. :loool: .. yeah, with that, i would do the same too.

AIYA you can give away the link i upload too, if that help you a bit : btw. THANKS FOR THE SUB. i laugh as i hardsub it too .. well done :wub:

cecilia

Staff member
thank u so much for the ending song......by the way do u know where i can find the ost of the lakorn
FNS if you look through the link i update on front page in the first post by Tinah. the post should answer some of the questions otherwise, i think someone upload it in
BUDDIE MEDIA section. hope this help :p

AIYA .. haha, i thought something was wrong with you when you didn't post it up but okay, less work for you :lol:

:eek: .. anyone see this? .. look at that HIT # http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxAOoku5qoQ :eek:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Cecilia: I know, I totally forgot. I was splitting up the files for YT so I totally forgot about your link. Whoo, less work for me! ^_^ Okay, I guess everyone has to download it from Mega or wait for my YT links because I don't think there's other servers that allow more than 100 MB of uploading right? I usually want to provide a lot of links up for download. :)

Here's the Subbed Ratree Somosorn on YT for those who don't want to download! I created a new account just for JLR!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_GGuawRu8k

cecilia

Staff member
i dont' recall seeing that picture of joy/aff? .. was this in the scan already?

LOOK AT those HAIR .. SO PRETTY :wub:

Credit: as tagged
this is off the KING NARESUAN PICTURE but she look so flawless and beautiful here :wub:

it's so unfair .. how come MDRB have a better site than JLR :( http://www.thaitv3.com/drama/50Dorkrukbaan/gallery.html

DRIVING HERSELF HOME AFTER RATREE SAMOSORN .. haha. AUM should have took her home instead :wub:

nophankh

sarNie Adult
wow ryan is tall. Aff and Aum are kinda short. ahahah.
today's episode, aum looked short compared to chai. heheheh. still cute though.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Gosh, Aum looks soooooo good with that jean dress shirt. Anyone has the clips to that interview or news?

cecilia

Staff member
^maybe club atichart i was trying to download a clip of AFF/PAT singing but it froze my computer :loool:

are you talking about this guy.

I don't know if he's gay, but in this pic he sure does.
:loool: .. LYNDA i'm going through old thread of aum ..check out what you said .. :loool: .. now he's hot as HARITH :loool:

i see a few that were if and that of aum in this thread, it's HILARIOUS : http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php...f=5&t=22117 <- i love old comments