Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

sarN

sarNie Granny
why is it when Mai talk to Bai there no hand signal and when Aum talk to him he does hand gesture ? :lol:

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
im guessin b/c Mai doesnt care about dhe hand gesture since Bai is mute not deaf :lol:
and Aum juh do it so Bai understands better?? iono :lol:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
So do you guys think he'll rape her before he releases her? Like are they going to fall in love and all that good stuff before she escape or he lets her go?

My prediction:
- He rapes her
- She starts to have feelings as time goes
- He releases her or she escaped
- She returned to Bangkok and found out she's pregnant
- Aum found joy continue his revenge on the her this time
- In the meantime, Aum is having a hard time with his revenge because Aff will be in the way because she feels that Joy saved her life when she was young so she's doing anything she can to stop Aum's plans.

cecilia

Staff member
So do you guys think he'll rape her before he releases her? Like are they going to fall in love and all that good stuff before she escape or he lets her go?

My prediction:
- He rapes her
- In the meantime, Aum is having a hard time with his revenge because Aff will be in the way because she feels that Joy saved her life when she was young so she's doing anything she can to stop Aum's plans.
prediction is not bad, maybe it'll be like that. let's hope the add on are good.

sarN

sarNie Granny

My prediction:
- He rapes her

My prediction :
- He will R" her before he release her
- She start to have feeling as time goes by cuz by den she understand his reason for revenging her cousin cuz Harin is dead
- He release her
- She doesn't get pregnant
- Everyone will think she run of w/ some man and jsut return home
- Aum found out who joy is from Chai
- Aum will get close to Joy to revenge her & to get close to Aff
- Chai will hate Aum for courting Joy but den he will realize wat type of person joy is and goes back to his ex
- Aff will warn Joy about Aum but Joy will refuse to listen and end up hating / envy Aff cuz she see Aum is talkive to Aff den her
- prolly another r' scene :lol:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Off topic, sorry Sarn...lol

Ceci - Did you hear that Rain will be having another Hollywood movie where he's the main star? Woot Woot!!!! ;)

Okay back on topic now!

The monkey scares me. I'm not a fan of monkey, they are too darn human like, it's freaky. Maybe on this version, they will tweak the plot alittle to keep us fans interested. Lets pray that the sweet scene last more than 30 second, if even that. LOL Watever, Aum is too hot for me to not continue this lakorn.

tinah

sarNie Coma
okay i read the story. read below
pra eg and nang eg is coming back to the island, it is raining and he is mad at nang eg. he take her to harin's grave and told her to say sorry to harin. she refused. he took her back to the island and made her read harin's dairy and showed her the picture that he found in it. he ask her why is it so hard to confess that she contributed to harin's death and that she is his wife. she screamed back that it is hard because she is not. He get mad and he attempt to rape her and he is successful. the next morning he goes to harin's grave and confess what he did but he was confused bout something but did not state it. I think he was wondering why it seem like it was her first time. hints in the preview that may suggest that the rape is going to happen in the lakorn is a sceen where she is crying in bed, it look like she is nake. also another preview show where she declare her life has no meaning now. I think one would feel like that if you were raped. throughout she keep saying that she is going to leave that she will not kill herself. this show that she has a will to live so why would she say her life has no meaning so that is my two cent. have not seen the older version but i heard that there were no rape or willing in those.
wow, so it happens afterall. hopefully the lakorn is like the storyline hehe. sounds so interesting

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Thanks Tinah,

I don't think there will be a willing scene. This lakorn is way to aggressive for a willing scene.

missjoy

sarNie Elites

The preview for epi 3 shows Aff being tied to a tree, but I didn't see this part in epi 3.. did anyone see it???

rugrats81

sarNie Hatchling
the storyline for the new version is so different from the old version. ahhhhhh, can wait till more parts come out. lol, i am watching the lakorn right now and there is a warning in he beginning, it say that the following program may not be suited for 18 years and younger lol

pze

sarNie Adult
thanks tinah for the spoiler.....hopefully it does go by the storyline cause theres been so many storylines n there all different....

sarN

sarNie Granny
..... there is a warning in he beginning, it say that the following program may not be suited for 18 years and younger lol
:loool:

anywho i make some ainme eps 3

here my previoius two . feel free to take it . i ca'nt use it all eps 2 :lol:

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
:loool:
anywho i make some ainme eps 3

here my previoius two . feel free to take it . i ca'nt use it all eps 2 :lol:

:loool: BOng Sarn yhu read mah mind. i was gonna make an animation on dhat scene too. buh since yhu made one already COOL ;)