Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

sarN

sarNie Granny
in the ending preview i think dis version he giving her a bracelet instead of a necklace . The bracelet is supposedly symbolize his love for her . Not sure if by den she will show sign of loving him back ( since there a R" scene she might play hard to get ) before he release her cuz in the old version their last day was them holding each other and looking at the star and he ask to keep in touch by writing to her

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
:D :D :D
Aum kissed Aff after he found her and brought her back to dhe hut she stayin in. and he kissed her twice adn dhe 2nd time she bit his righ ear :lol:
dhen he was bouta rip her shirt off BUH dhe monkey came to dhe window and ruin everything :lol:

oh yeah Mai ripped all of Aff's shirt so she cant change into those clothes dhat were fo her ...

___continue watching :D

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
in the ending preview i think dis version he giving her a bracelet instead of a necklace . The bracelet is supposedly symbolize his love for her . Not sure if by den she will show sign of loving him back ( since there a R" scene she might play hard to get ) before he release her cuz in the old version their last day was them holding each other and looking at the star and he ask to keep in touch by writing to her
yeah dhey showed dhe bracelt in dhe opening credits;;;Aum putin it on Aff's wrist.
a pearl bracelet ...Pretty cute :D

:lol: Bong Sarn its in dhe beginning of episode 3. ;) ;)

:D :D am i spoiling it fo everyone else who hasnt seen..??

AUm is super ooober HOT :drool: when he's really mad at Aff. :lol:

and it was actually pretty cute how Aum had a flashback of him kissing Aff when he was at his house dhen dhe dude who brought dhe clothes call :D

cecilia

Staff member
muahah. the first link didn't work for me. so i might have miss the part that MANGO posted above. thanks for the spoiler.

how long have she been to the island, the veggie grew so BIG!!!

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
OH my god, OH my god, Thank God I was wrong!!!! YIPEEE jump up and down with pure joy. IT's AIRED. We should pray more, it works damnit!! awwww, wow it's moving so fast. It's getting so juicy. I love the slap and kiss.

English subs for episode 2 out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NSUplnHcQc&feature=user
yup :D it aired.

Yea dhe slap and kiss are dhe juicy part of dhe lakorns BUH Aff didnt slapped Aum when he kisssed her ;) :lol: she juh stood there like "WTF no he didnt" :lol: and dhats when Aum went in fo another kiss :lol:
and dhats when Aff bit his poor righ ear. :lol:
it must of hurt cuh he let go and back up real quick and he totally tried to see her naked or in a bra cuh he tried to rip her SHIRT :lol:.
;) ;) ;)

sarN

sarNie Granny
:loool: ok now i know wat the purpose of the monkey in the lakorn --- his role is to interrupt attempt scene ... monkey see monkey do :rolleyes:

cecilia

Staff member
monkey see monkey do :rolleyes:
:loool: :loool: :loool:

haha.. episode one : lock her up until she mee pwah mee look. muahaha. ah! the kiss scene afterward too. damn, there goes the MONKEY again after he ripped her shit off. LOL

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
I've been waiting for this lakorn to air and I'm like what 3 esp behind now. I watched a little bit of esp 1 and 2 yesterday night. I can say, the casting is well done.

Aff's throat must hurt from all the screaming. At least she's not the typical "I CAN'T DO ANYTHING" n'ek. I like how she's willing to test his limits and get's him fired up.

Aff and Aum does make a cute couple. I like how they play Aum off Aff, the meaner Aum gets the

Joy is such a itch. Her voice annoys me already.

I wanna see what Ryan and Aff's relationship is gonna be like.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
:loool: ok now i know wat the purpose of the monkey in the lakorn --- his role is to interrupt attempt scene ... monkey see monkey do :rolleyes:
hehe i dhink yher righ bong Sarn

im like almost done with episode 3 like im in dhe middle.. [shrugs]
i want moreeee!! :lol:

darnnn <_< it was sooooo close Aum was about to meet dhe real Sansanee cuh she was in his jewelry shop with Chai.
buh dhey left righ before he was bouta get there :arrg:

:D oh well cuh he got her card or Chai's card sutten like dhat. so he'll see her soon enough.

gotta wait and see if episode 4 or 5 or later has and R scene or not ;) ;)
especially since Aum is starting to get pretty touchy kissy with Aff
-stealing kisses
-tryin to rip her shirt off :lol:

dhe monkey is actually so cute in dhe lakorn. like dhe monkey goes and keep Aff company sometimes.
like when she had a batch of banana in her hand, dhe monkey knocked on her door and ask fo one she was like no or something buh dhe monkey still got one n left :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
hay, in first half of the episode, AFF told BAI what her name is .. wait until AUm find this out. muahah..

sarN

sarNie Granny
wat the point of telling to Bai he can't talk hahahah but she did told Mai her name ... in eps 3 ^_^