Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

tinah

sarNie Coma
the new version is faster but still sounds nice

im excited to see this. another lakorn with the pra'nang bickering at each other. hey, did aum try to drown aff on one of the scene cuz looks like he tied her under water. thats harsh!

sarN

sarNie Granny
the old version (Likit/Mordee) he drag her thur the forest , push , shake , yank her hair ,lock her in chain , pour water ,but i dont remeber he tie her to a pole in the ocean but yeah dat is cruel . The funniest part about the whole kidnapping a girl is -- you have to buy her pad each month LOL it was funnie when he does it too .

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I don't remember him pulling her hair or chaining her? I used to watch the old version with my mom all the time and I loved it. My first Thai lakorn ever!

tinah

sarNie Coma
haha. or buy them bra or something lol. but yeh, aum did went way out of line for trying to drown her. he'll lock her in a chain too. gees, what type of storyline do they have back in the days lol.

oh yeh, aff will have a friend whos a monkey! lol. or is that gonna be aum's helper.

sarN

sarNie Granny
lol really a monkey friend?! to funnieee wat can her friend do for her LOL or wat can the monkey do

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh, remember the picture i post of the monkey with aff/aum?..let me go find it.

hey, monkeys could be smart though lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
hahah i guess she can have friend den "Dung Duang Haruethai" the n'k in the old version have a pet squirrel dat she talk tooo haha

sarN

sarNie Granny
HAHAHAHA . i want to see the monkey now

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Hey i remember this lakorn now it was back when i'm still young i watched this along time ago and Ning K star in this one. Lets see how it will be like with Aum and Aff. The P'ek kidnap the wrong girl and later on the P'ek tends to fell inlove with the N'ek. The 1st January 2008 is not long til this lakorn air.

onahc

sarNie Elites
the old version (Likit/Mordee) he drag her thur the forest , push , shake , yank her hair ,lock her in chain , pour water ,but i dont remeber he tie her to a pole in the ocean but yeah dat is cruel . The funniest part about the whole kidnapping a girl is -- you have to buy her pad each month LOL it was funnie when he does it too .

you're funny, :lol: :lol: