Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Caps. credit to kob @ clubartichart

oh gosh, why is joy wearing that wig. but aum looks HOT. this should be airing soon cuz they have been filming it for awhile now. i heard it might air in the next batch.

Which next batch? Since your really good at this. Lol i'm not really good at this cos i can't read Thai but i know all of the P'ek and N'ek.

tinah

sarNie Coma
its definately gonna be primetime. could be after likit kamatep or ken/vickys since the friday one is taken.

tinah

sarNie Coma
this lakorn is said to replace likit kamatep

wow, another kiss/slap drama that we'll be seeing. how kool is that

credit to come-pai @ tv3

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh can't wait to watch this Kiss/slap too. This looks really good and i like Likit Karmathep too.

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
haha..i cant wait 4 this since they made us wait 4eva n wif all the pra'nang drama too. My god, finally its gonna air soon.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i know can't wait...cause i know its gvoing to be a good lakron because aum is playing a mean character rather then playing all nice role then his last old couple of lakron..

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
^^True, I'm waiting to see JLR and SW. Both Ken and Aum being meanies, and the lakorns are kiss/slap too *screams*.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
[Big News]

Jamloi RUk might be airing in this Mon-Tues slot 2008. I don't know which lakorn, but yeah...

It's just a prediction from Pantip though... Doesn't hurt to keep your hopes^^.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^yeh, thats what fans @ clubartichart also said. another fan @ tv3 said it might be this lakorn or SB that replaces the next mon-tues slot

sarN

sarNie Granny
dis lakorn is a teaser so there no "Baby R willing :p . The p'k is a meanie and very aggressive feel bad for the n'k role lollll lots of pushing & yanking around . The old version w/ Likit was much better den John/Ning version in 97 prolly cuz they cut out lots of abusive scene in 97's version cuz Likit was off the hook torturing the poor soul plus he was all beard and scary looking.

tinah

sarNie Coma
isnt it full of kiss/slap?..but yeh, you would think with all the abuse and the fact that p'ek kidnap n'ek might be a chance of a "R" or willing but guess not huh...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
isnt it full of kiss/slap?..but yeh, you would think with all the abuse and the fact that p'ek kidnap n'ek might be a chance of a "R" or willing but guess not huh...
Tinah you are so funny. Your making me excited about this lakorn. Can't wait when its aired i'm going to get it to watch.

sarN

sarNie Granny

one would think it have a "Baby R willing.." because it have all the element .
1) Revenge
2) Mistaken Identity
3) Kidnap to some island/forest or outer space ..somewhere
4) Aggressive P'k who physical abuse her
5) Slap/Kiss

......it a teaser lakorn -- it build up intense dat he might goin do something dramatic to her to revenge his brother death but he didn't and he end up fallin in love w/ his enemy and release her . Sound like a summer vacation :lol: ---> but who know they might change the storyline a bit but so far the remake i saw is pretty good dis year