Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Joy

sarNie Hatchling
i loved the original version with likit.
all the sweet scenes in that one made me blush, he was so adorable when he fell in love with her.
the one with john and ning, i didn't care for to much, but my friend fell in love with john nuevo for some reason.

tinah

sarNie Coma
one would think it have a "Baby R willing.." because it have all the element .
1) Revenge
2) Mistaken Identity
3) Kidnap to some island/forest or outer space ..somewhere
4) Aggressive P'k who physical abuse her
5) Slap/Kiss

......it a teaser lakorn -- it build up intense dat he might goin do something dramatic to her to revenge his brother death but he didn't and he end up fallin in love w/ his enemy and release her . Sound like a summer vacation :lol: ---> but who know they might change the storyline a bit but so far the remake i saw is pretty good dis year
darn, how lame is that lol..j/k! im still excited though. plus, like you said they might switch the storyline or add more scenes. original version and remakes arent exatly the same.

nolee

sarNie Adult
don't tell me joy is gonna have that wig on the wholeeeee time... is ryan pairing up with anyone in here?

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^i think she is. well, she actually dont look bad with it. at first, i didnt like it but on this pic it dont look bad

credit to siambookcenter

nolee

sarNie Adult
aww ;[ she looks cute on the cover but it's ehh. i didn't realize Chai was also in here now im 10x more excited!! Is he pairing up with Joy?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Wow Chai is playing another husband role and also Joy is the wife role again too. I remember before long time ago i was watching this old lakorn title 'Thom' and Joy played with Au Thanakorn. She was the N'ek and wife role too. And Joy played a very good role there. Oh well can't to 'Jum Leuy Ruk'. Aum and Aff good pair. Plus i really miss Joy N'ek role and Chai shall be good one. Is this lakorn going to air at the beginning of 2008?

neena

sarNie Adult
wooo...joy looks very beautiful in that wig actually...and they play husband and wife...INTERESTING!! i'm even more excited now...but isn't joy the nang'rai? i may be wrong though...hmmm....

i hope this airs soon!!! hey anyone know where i can see the old version with likit? who is likit? hahah...i wanna see that one too!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
^^yeh, hes playing her husband

really?? i don't remember the N'rai have a husband though . She supposedly be a flirtatious girl who like to date rich guys & play w/their heart . The P'k 's brother fall in love w/her but she rejected him and he shot himself. Later on the P'k went to kidnap her but he mistaken her w/ her cousin who is the N"k and end up kidnapping the wrong person :lol: Later on in the lakorn the P'k will date the N'rai supposedly to make her fall for him and think he will marry her but at the end he end up asking for the cousin hand in marriage and she went crazy

tinah

sarNie Coma
this lakorn will air on the 1st. Se San Sode went behind scene of their closing party and they mentioned the airing date

credit to anonymous @ AFC

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
it looks like they are changing a lot in this remake. cus the last remake the n'rai didn't have a hubby. went see how this remake is going to be.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Why is given so many N'rai role lately? I really don't understand. She doesn't really like a N'rai material.
Oh well i was hoping to see in her in a N'ek again one day. Man i'm so excited about this lakorn. This will be a good one for 2008.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i think shes actually good as a n'rai although i do want to see her back in n'ek roles. i hope she isnt n'rai perminately now but im thinking she is since we havent seen her in leading roles ever since she came back.

cant wait til the teaser is released. im excited although i dont want LK to end yet