James Jirayu Tangsrisuk

sarNie Adult
P'May! Thanks so much for the translation! I didn't know James Ji likes sports. I read before he said he is a bit clumsy with sports with balls in it. Hahaha. Poor boy is so busy. No time to girls. Well at least he's having fun.

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
Yes JJ like sports especially football but he ever some interviews that he play not good in every sports except the dancing hahaha poorboy , I can not all translate na ja I will trans only different from he had jj'interviewed.

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
The people many say that JJ now are become to pin down .. (Do not know as before as KhunChai Pat)

James - "it is pin down? I not sure maybe it does not Krasare as before or high popular as the time Khunchai witch  was known in the wide-angle and a relatively high popularity,but they would not forget my-face right now (laughs), but its popularity may be declining. However my personal  no serious If I just do what makes things are good everyday,I think for a while, over time from where I was a new kid in entertainment industry now I become old kid which they may not have always appreciated the appearance. Finally, you must look at the works or portfolio as the song when over time but the quality of song was still.
finally, when they pass this (the time of popular) ,everyone will need to find their own spot to be able to spot it,I think this is the peak of the entertainment industry.

Now people come to a new stars it up in entertainment, Are you tell younger children that ...

James - "Well, it's a great opportunity for they. especially at this small age Is a good thing which they have come to new experience but I want to say that as the younger generation as well (laughs). "

"I told the new kids that the most important thing it is not that how much we have a reputation, But it is what we do things it how much more valuable that should we emphasize"

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
https://youtu.be/TgZ3oHuLRrY

I remind this clip hahaha
JJ kiss Yaya in a magazine and stop at her and Fc like him look himself, at his milk hahaha

Fc : this milk milk milk, it is the true or retuch
JJ : it this pic?
Fc yes yes it mu push us imagine more 5555
JJ : enough, Shy the peoples
Fc : why y shy, it too late ( the many peple saw milk'JJ). 5555

Are y ever saw this? Sooo cute. Hehehe

sarNie Adult
Wahahahaha..... P'May, you mean his ummm... chest? Hahahaha okay i'll go ahead an say it. In puttipat he had manboobs. But now in Padiwarada he has pectoral muscles! Wahshahaha! I won't deny it but I blushed and grinned when I first saw that magazine pic with him lying in the bed in his underwear. Hahahahaha

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
https://youtube.com/watch?v=gw3NunIzg58

This chepter my boy is so sexy more. Hehehe I love Oonzen (how to spell?)

sarNie Adult
It's "Onsen".  All James Ji does in Japan is eat, take photos then take a bath! ahahahahaha. I have to watch Tabi Japan after eating because I get so hungry afterwards. 

He uploaded a new video in his line. It's really short. He just said, "Today I'm in Japan. I'll do my best in recording!" 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hou95689T0&feature=youtu.be

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
https://youtube.com/watch?v=lo1MSnNJZl4
Remind that his voice better than in the present although now he has good technique of sound than before but his power sound is drop , this clip in the first year of entertainment industry

Because JJ hard work and it make him sick often so his power of vioce is drop , hope to he will take care himself between record to Japan now.

sarNie Adult
there are several posts in Instagram today about "Timeline" since it's almost Valentines' day. It was shown Valentine's day (or was it Feb 13?) several years ago. I still feel that his acting in Timeline was really solid and it's great that he won awards for it. He was so natural in that movie and when he cried, I cried with him. 

photo cr: on pic

from 2013 to 2016, he lost so much weight though.  I mean, look at him then. 

look at him now!

I miss his chubby cheeks :(

Step

Mrs James Ma
OOOOHHHHHMMMMMYYYYYY P'Greta :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: for that Timeline pic. JJ's pic with tears look emotional and shows his acting :heart: :heart: :heart:

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
Hi Nong Greta I miss his chubby cheeks too, JJ ever interviews about 3-4 mouth ago that he loss weight because good shape and has sixpack 555 , his the way is excercises only without decrease foods mayby our boy becoming the man so not baby face hahaha but I still love his chubby cheeks more than now and I think this pic is not good maybe because conner of camera make to his face thin too ,2-3 day ago he still has fat more cheek hahaha

sarNie Adult
Wahahaha P'May! I think JJ's cheeks inflate and then deflate hahahahhaa. I just hope he stays healthy all the time. In Tabi Japan he keeps on eating and eating! I wonder if apart from spicy food, is there something he doesn't eat?!

wahahahahaha okay, even if it's spicy, he still eats it, and then he ends up looking like this! HAHAHHAHAHAHA

sarNie Adult
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjvE7qcgkAY

HAHAHAHAHHAA I SAW IT ALREADY! It's so funny!

Old lady: It's really strong spicy (very spicy - she said "tsuyoi karai") 
James JI: it's okay, it's okay
Old Lady: just put a little
James Ji: it's okay!
Old Lady: It's okay? 
then james ji start's spreading the mustard
Old lady: It's really spicy! *nervous laughter*
James JI: it's okay it's okay!
Old lady: (I'm not sure I heard it right but she said "that's impossible" or close to "you can't take that" hahahaha)

Then James Ji turns his back and starts eating, then the old lady gives his staff a cup of water hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha and then that's what happens. It's so funny! But at least the old lady loves him enough to give him water  :lmao3:

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
Yesss Nong Greta it so funny hahaha although now JJ has body like a man but his habit still child sooooo cute and poor boy, why not belive old Lady? Y know? JJ not like to eat foods that spicy hahaha , I not belive that all JJ eat and eat again more if I was JJ , I empty since the first for orderve (spell?) Onion fritters just 3 piece enough for me hahaha

If y know thai language , y will laugh so much because this chepter JJ speak very fast that I listened to some word not know that what it mean ,excemple in the event he said: it so hot..cool (why he say cool haha maybe that time temperature had just 1 degree so he feel both cool and hot together hehehe) uuuhoooo hot my face too hot if like this I surrender patient with cool air better than hot air.

Good Night Ja Nong greta and Nong Step

sarNie Adult
Wahahahaa P'May, maybe he got high from the japanese mustard!  :lol: Maybe the wind (vapor) from the fire was hot so it's shocking because all the while the wind would be cold but with the vapor it's suddenly hot. When I was in Tokyo last year, it was just 12 degrees but I always had nose bleed at night because the wind is thin and it's cold. 

I think maybe he didn't understand what the lady said, or he thought it was ordinary mustard, or maybe he thought it was mixed with japanese mayonnaise. Japanese mustard (karashi) tastes a bit similar to wasabi so it hits you in the nose. no wonder he looked like Rudolph the red nosed reindeer! hahaha

P'May, what did JJ say in the first part before he sneezed? hehehe. I also didn't quite get what the lady said about the bean drink. 

He's a really funny guy. He should have more shows like this. 

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
no Nong Greta , JJ get it that old lady said because he had the staff translate always but he thought it was ordinary mustard and he bullish, poor boy hehehe

for the first part hahaha it is the one thing in habit of JJ  hahaha (like so sweet-speak? y read in this and tell me what call in Eng, how to kind of JJ  hehehe)
Lady : this is , bean water drink now have store in Thailand
JJ : Look stunn (I think that JJ thought his'mind that why I come this store? hahaha) and said : Krub if Pi' beautiful woman come to sell in Thailand it should has a good sale more surely
Lady : embarrass and laugh  hahaha

Have a good day Nong