James Jirayu Tangsrisuk

sarNie Adult
I really love this boy's smile. I love his laugh even more. What I'll give to have him happy all the time. 

Photo cr: on pic

Waaaaah! and a GIF! I really can't stop laughing while seeing this! hahahahahhaa

sarNie Adult
I'll try to translate it ASAP! Kyaaaaaaaaaah! Our boy is slowly getting more fans in Japan! Hurrah! 

James Ji arrived at Bangkok safely this morning. I think he and Bella will be in a morning show today? Is that right? 

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
I waiting trans from y Nonggg hahaha

Have a good day everyone.

teeruksamur

sarNie Egg
Hi everyone! I'm joining the madness that we call James Ji fangirl club here. I mean, I adore him in KC Puttipat, but he has my heart in Padiwarada. Love him! I went through the pages here and quite impressed with everyone's comments. Keep up the awesome work, I just wanted to introduce myself and say hi. I'm very new to AF (joined because of Tarm Ruk Keun Jai, because why not?) and enjoy the conversations here. Can't wait to fangirl with you guys!

sarNie Adult
Hello hello! Welcome teeruksamur! everyone is welcome here. YAAAAY! So happy there are more of us to fangirl here. I think a few pages back, there's a list of the threads that James Ji is included in. Don't forget to check out the photo magazine etc. thread http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/forum/378-2016/ as it has magazine scans of James Ji whenever he makes the cover, and you must know by now that he's one of the favorite covers of magazines. if you have anything you want to discuss and fangirl about James ji, don't hesitate to start a topic or just rant or fangirl here! 

I'm still working on the Minna no News translation you guys! My brain is still not functioning after padiwarada last night hahaha. I still haven't slept that much! But as a backgrounder, when I googled the guy he was with (in the festival and who was with him when they ate red curry) in the show, it turns out it's this guy : http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2015/08/15/national/fuji-tv-announcer-enami-named-tourism-ambassador-to-thailand/#.Vs2nXH195ki

he is indeed handsome, Mr. Enami Daijiro!

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
Welcome teeruksamur too. Ahhh very happy there are love JJ more yeyhhh , sorry for bad skill in Eng hahaha.

I try to train with N' 040156 but so sad. Noww. Because I very busy in my work , I do just read quitely.

And y know 27-28 JJ will go yo Cheng Mai for fasion sow of Loptimum.

teeruksamur

sarNie Egg
Thank you 040156 and Mayji for the warm welcome!

Mayji ka, I would write in Thai to you but chan kian mai pen na ka! Do you know when JJ will start filming lakorns again?

teeruksamur

sarNie Egg
That would be amazing if it's true! P'King Somching did a great job with Padiwarada (and the ratings show it). Do you know what other lakorns he has directed?

sarNie Adult
Oh! King Somching launched the Pope x Mew ship. In the jutathep series, he was the one who directed Khun Chai Pawonruj. I think a big factor for Khun Chai Puttipat's success is Chai Pat's development in Chai Ruj's story because that's where his character as a conservative prude but warm hearted brother was shown. Of course Chai Ruj is also very nice I personally feel that Chai Ruj's part has the most replay value. After that he also directed Ruk Ok Rit(? Might have spelled it wrong) the 2nd Pope x Mew lakorn. So if Jiranee gets a back to back project with good feeling, I think it is possible, considering it happened to Pope and Mew!

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
http://youtube.com/watch?v=vr0rTRPTdjU
https://youtube.com/watch?v=BlWCp17no90
JJ will shooting Baung Hong in Mar and Yai Sanaiha, dont' know for this Lakorn that when will shooting

For Baung Hong they expect to on air in the last this year or begin next year ka.

Have to go now so sad and nong Greta I will read yr massage tonight naja sorry for my late.

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
JJ go to Cheng Rai Today for fasion show.
https://youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=K2PqCcmfrzo

teeruksamur

sarNie Egg
040156 said:
Oh! King Somching launched the Pope x Mew ship. In the jutathep series, he was the one who directed Khun Chai Pawonruj. I think a big factor for Khun Chai Puttipat's success is Chai Pat's development in Chai Ruj's story because that's where his character as a conservative prude but warm hearted brother was shown. Of course Chai Ruj is also very nice I personally feel that Chai Ruj's part has the most replay value. After that he also directed Ruk Ok Rit(? Might have spelled it wrong) the 2nd Pope x Mew lakorn. So if Jiranee gets a back to back project with good feeling, I think it is possible, considering it happened to Pope and Mew!
I definitely was intrigued by Chai Pat in Pawornruj's story. Chai Ruj and Tan Ying Wanrasa will always have a special place in my heart. I felt they ignited the series. I have not seen Ruk Ok Rit, but I hope it's true about another Jiranee collaboration! Fingers crossed!

teeruksamur

sarNie Egg
Mayji said:
JJ go to Cheng Rai Today for fasion show.
So many screaming fans! Is it always like this for JJ fan meeting? If I ever see JJ in real life, I might be too shy to approach him. I love admiring my suptar from a distance. I recall seeing Ploy Chermarn and her then boyfriend Navin at the airport and my feet froze to the ground, rooted in place. I stalked them with my eyes but couldn't even ask for a pic or an autograph! Epic fail. THEN (yes there is a second time) I met one of the 2PM singers in the elevator, even up 8 levels, I could not approach him. I believe it was Nichakun that I saw! My husband whispered if I wanted him to ask for me, but alas, we reached our destination and I watched the blonde man walk out (He was blonde at the time).