James Jirayu Tangsrisuk

sarNie Adult
Mayji said:
Http://dara.truelife.com/detail/3354603
Bella blushed palpitations James's eye rake in a raid Padiwarada .
King director, says that the first day, the first scene we will remind remember before when they were both dressed completed King asked, "Ji-Bell," he rehearsal Box Walking upstream chapter includes the explain characters emotions,who came to listen to both before they start playing real. Start by James to the car. And called Bella down to see the sunflowers that bloom before speaking metaphorically of love and loyalty between the sun and sunflowersAnd suggesting that the sun would not let anyone again because of the pain and heartbreak of first love. Bella's sympathy and know that James did not really want to get married. But because adults do not offend so she told let James go home ,James listen this the point then James was quickly crossed arms'Bella, who was walking away,come back. He also locks the Bella, she in his arms shocking contamination scare away leaning against the hood. Do what James But let's face came closer to filming Bella reached out with a visibly embarrassed so not know becuase that is due to close. Or Bella does not bear the sight of James. Must asked King that James clearly reiterated that the players do not have to hurry and slowly. To communicate with his eyes staring James and Bella to spell. With the eyes of every woman I have seen palpitati. Ons Real shot at King also ordered via radio,James approached the front of the nose with the nose Bella size ever. Because James was played several Take with Bella, he did not close enough for the past this scene once commanded of P'King. He still has his hand stroking her face rubbed to explore the beauty of Bella and thinking that it will use its mesmerizing beauty provoking and Bella answers that I never thought provoking. I have to marry because she want to replace her parents.Bella said to weep tears flow Basa cheeks with grief. This made the bride cry James Young to resolve this one needs to watch out yourself.

I used googles trans , I think it help a little hahaha

HOHOHO!! James Ji and Bella! I would faint if I were Bella. But then Bella's really pretty too. Wait so they had to retake the scene many times because James didn't move close enough to Bella? Did i understand that correctly? 

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile

เย็นนี้น้องไปอีกเเว้วว
http://www.thairath.co.th/content/563867  JJ will go Inter more step. He will runway give with brands Yohji Yama-moto in Paris Men Fasion at Paris , Loptimum Magazines at 18-22 Jan.

JJ arrived thailand today and tonight he fly again for Paris, Ooh I worry about him so much , hope he tack care himself 

for detail runway Thursday, January 21, 2016  18:00 - Yohji Yamamoto
can you links this
https://sg.style.yahoo.com/post/137405102628/paris-mens-fashion-week-official-show-schedule?soc_src=social-sh&soc_trk=tw

@JirayuHome  

JJ  has a gift to give fans the same, so cute

sarNie Adult
Ahhhh my boss is in Paris. I envy him. I hope they'll be fine. I always pray for his health and safety, even when wishing at the candle on my birthday cake hahahaha. I really love this boy.

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
Http://www.komchadluek.net/mobile/detail/20160119/220878.html
ฮือฮา!!คุณยายวัย70 ประกาศยกบ้าน-ที่ดินมูลค่านับล้านให้พระเอกดังเจมส์-จิรายุ
http://www.khaosod.co.th/view_newsonline.php?newsid=1453196805

Very serprises, The grandmother is 70 years, upgraded the house and land worth about 1 million to James Ji. LoL Grandmother said becuse to very love JJ form his played lakorn , she is like his acting very much, she follow JJ about 3 years ago and love JJ like to children not like to sexual, if she meet JJ in real life, she will to give her cash more 1 millon bath.

My gosssh my boy hahaha I think JJ not recieve this from grandmother but if he recieve he will give charity donations with Grandmother togetter.

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile

sarNie Adult
Oh my.... Something happened in France. Why is it that suddenly, my boy looks like a man?!

sarNie Adult
He looked a bit nervous though. And hahaha he really can't restrain himself from looking at a camera hahahahha. Of all the models, he was the only one who looked to the side. Maybe he really wants to have contact with people. I bet the spectator was shocked with James Ji's mesmerizing eyes.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Yayyyyy I was waiting when JJ will be in #Switch. I love this program. I hope we someone subs this :)

Step

Mrs James Ma
JJ's Paris fashion Week. I think L'Optimum Thailand featured in their magazine. so proud of him ;heart:

cr as tagged

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
Step said:
Yayyyyy I was waiting when JJ will be in #Switch. I love this program. I hope we someone subs this :)
Although I will bad in Eng but I will try to translate the best for y, just concludes Hehehe , in interview is about history'JJ untill the pass to present , if y know about the past (JJ when is a child) of JJ ,this program it the same that ever posted the other magazine or the other program but if y not know I wish short to translate for the past
I wish except about Padiwaradda because y should good know this , and Tabi Japan na ja

Peoples are born to develop themselves. As guest James Jirayu
In the past
1. JJ  had a motorbike accident caused a wound in the right leg. (about 15-16 year old)
2. JJ helped his mom of everything except sales in stores (clothing). very shy hahaha
3. His mom liked to saw JJ is the stars so now dream'mom is a true hahaaha
4. He has a teenage contest (top model) because mom send application by JJ not know and he win in contested, No 1. 
5. JJ said : my children, I so handsome than now .........because the people has tell me like that.  hahaha
6. The other call him Harry Potter in 
7. Mom does not his slept over 22.00 pm his mom belive that JJ will tall and good health.
8. JJ is crazy game computer so much so then his father sent him to study dance (ballroom)
9. JJ come to entertainment industry from P'PIK saw him in friend'JJ facebook  (JJ is behind of his friend that pic very small but P'PIK can saw)
at 13.50  10. After recieved the money from Suphapburut Juthathep 200,000 bath, JJ spend just 3 week then to empty just about 700 bath he lived very difficulty for last week, the lesson for JJ 

at 12.09  JJ : I still remembered with the first dialog in Khunchai I just to say 1 sentence but I say wrong more 10x , so excited and not know that the other stars when say the end and I must to say continued , I was not understand myself why this is so. hahaha

In the present (after the star)

host : how do y feel when y is a superstars (the fastest Suptar)
JJ : I Did not feel anything I did not expect it at first. , I feel just working everyday but in the first I'm little surprise that peoples follow me .  
host : are y like your career now ?
JJ : yes I love it, it has many new thing that I can knowledge everything. 

at 15.25 host : How to cope (solving problems) with criticism or do bad things.
JJ : just except or pass that thing mostly the other are pressure, mydad mom instead me always hahaha I have not pressure myself hahaha, this point that I stand it is not my dream so then it not effect to my feel. I believe that every careers have value in itself but the peoples mostly wont or trite with careers and often overlook the little things in these.
host : how time solve problems ?
JJ : the first I look myself, mostly look my mistakes , what is the problems ? and solved it.
host : what is happy for James ?
16.30 host : are y have a girlfriends?
JJ : no 
host : why?
JJ : maybe nobody need me  hahaha
host : why do y think:
JJ : not convenience,  IT's not time to eat, see a movie, I would not have time for her. If there, that girlfreind must be a lot of patience for me. hahaha