James Jirayu Tangsrisuk

sarNie Adult
Hahaha the kid is really naughty and playful. I hope he got a good rest over the holidays even though it was just for a few days.

sarNie Adult
Hi Mayji! I sent you a private message, but my messenger says you haven't read it yet. It's in the top of the page beside notifications. Not sure where it is in the mobile version

sarNie Adult
I JUST BOUGHT IT!!!! 

The third song in the single album sounds familiar though. I think i've heard it before. Is it an original song for Padiwarada? 

I love all the songs. I'm so excited for the lakorn!

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
OMG very good news for Y 040156 ,What y know for news? Padiwaradda willsoon be translate in 10 languages because win voted Drama worldTV arranged online voteting "the most anticipated drama in 2016". (from IG. jiranee_lovely) now it to translate in Eng and russia language for teaser, I glad to hear that so very happy can y see this drama in Eng sub. Wowwwwww

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
Have who know news this is in Padiwarudda? I just know Drama world TV is in Russia , TV online and they voted this drama (Jiranee fans group in russia)

I think just fallow IG. jiranee_lovely and someday we will know hahaha

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
Finally I have a book of Padiwaradda hehehe, today I will read it , maybe I not come this furum hehe

I start read about JJ'interviews he said character of Sarun Palad is people who have rich become poor because his dad business bankruptcies. And his girlfriend leave him go to married with the other, his mom not like that he so sad.... his mother give to him married with a daughter of friend his father that the pledges in the past. And JJ said This had to show a lot of emotion, a lot of rich and poor play from teenagers to adults.For me, this character so hard in the mood Because he is a man with very clear guidelines themselves and so became stubborn, very stubborn dignity but it the all this story funny ,I play the new thing and very thing that I never do before with Bella she is cute always , so happy to play with her again and we not Joon (link or play togetter) but we are understand how to play, this story have sweet scene very much because we get married since begin of story , I sure that Fans people very like and love story really.

Sorry for mistake some my sentences, I very quick write and not free time , I have to go and hope y will get it.

sarNie Adult
Oh wow! James Ji's getting better at singing live. I'm so proud of him. I wished they sang "Joob" too though since Yaya was also in that event, but then it would be weird since he was also there with Bella. 

sarNie Adult
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9w5sGt3ow9M&list=PL0VVVtBqsouronpqosKWvUncglpnRDNQJ&index=1

It was a good first episode though I didn't understand everything he said, except for the short Japanese phrases like "Samui desu ne?" (It's cold isn't it?) and "mata ashita" (See you tomorrow). He's so cute when he got so excited with the snow. and when he was given the Yukata and he was like... "...???" 

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
Aahhh I read finish for Padiwarudda this story make me cry (not sad but very sentimenta) hahaha it good story ,this script it improve than in novel, so funny and I sure for JJ, this character very different from Khunchai Pat , Khun nueng , Iitirit, he so clever, cognizant people and agressive ...he do anything have rationally this P'eak is very good ,can't wait see JJ how to acting for Sarun Palad hehehe

for Tabi Japan I can short translate for y 040156
1.17 he said :now I am here and the top this is Hokkaido so not serprises that I wear coat becuase very cold ,Samui desu ne
And after he find about foods for his breakfast
2.25 This is Daeg Ja Ku (Tofu, miso flavor)

JJ like said "Dee" it mean good
2.49 They are know my name, They photograph me? Hahaha
3.18 This is recommend, I find it ,uncle krub it eatable very much what is delicious the most? , Chin Ja (Dara fish) are y eat? And JJ eat now (Kin Laeg) delicious really (Arr Roi), I like eat shellfish too

Hahaha my boy vry cute when he eating (Na ruk makk)

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
https://youtube.com/watch?v=JVw6UpYhAjA

https://youtube.com/watch?v=hgfWCw9uOTA

When he was giventhe Yukata , he don't know how to wear it becuase the first for JJ, his face is muddled hahaha and then staff woman help him, teach him (from right over left) after finish and look himself in the miror he said : I look like japanease man really.

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
@ForJamesJirayu  

aahhh finally , I just used Chrome not Internet Explore (่just copy and paste then the pictures to appear), I can post do it  Yeyyyyyyyyyyyyyy  very happy heheehe (but when I only used my computer) 

http://www.komchadluek.net/mobile/detail/20160111/220246.html

JJ' interviews : James refused to take up girlfriend (small-china girl) at condo. May be misleading I joke with the social comment. And happy to have a girl, I'm not gay really.  yesss I am sure my boy is not gay but It seems very flirtatious with womans......

I saw in pantip , it have talk about this when 2 weeks ago and I think just a joked , can not believe that it would be news.
Journalists in Thailand often see in Pantip always. hahaha