James Jirayu Tangsrisuk

sarNie Adult
I worry about James Ji but I also worry about all my friends here, so you also take care Mayji! *hugs* I wonder what time JJ's flight is. Hope he got a good sleep. In my personal experience, allergies are worse without sleep

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
y also take care too, I know that JJ go to Vietnam for learn the same year ago and vietnanfc is very cute ,thay prepare wellcome to JJ so it have manage prepare since 3 Dec (in facebook vietnamfc and used google trans) OMG they will wear pink shirt theme, that very cute I love it.

And this clip cute moment FC give to money JJ for Vietnam hahaha it about 1500 bath, Today JJ look like fine better day ago, I happy that see him be cheerful with FC.

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
Yesterday, finally I saw JJ in the fresh at AIS event Centralworld OMG he so very veryyy hansome 10x better than in pics or clips , big beautiful eyes and bright all the time , very tall, smart and his face not baby face he look like half-caste not thai-cinese , chraming. Ohhh now his face in my mine and see also remembrance forever. I like to Y saw JJ too 040156 really really and y are same with me hahaha.

sarNie Adult
MAYJI!!!!!!!  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2: I'm so happy for you!!! WOW! I'm glad to hear that you saw him. I don't think I can see him personally because I just might faint and die. hahahahahahaha. But I'm happy enough that someone I know saw him in person. I'm glad with that. Merry Christmas Mayji!

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
http://f.ptcdn.info/718/038/000/1451231321-1234607572-o.jpg

โดย ไทยรัฐฉบับพิมพ์ 28 ธ.ค. 2558 06:01
http://www.thairath.co.th/content/555055

James Ji fight training at Vietnam

JJ interviews : I will training for some Lakorn and I will disclose after this...(I hear that he learn fence too) OMG, What that Lakorn I guess maybee Plink-Fa (Bueng hong and Yai Sanaiha not fight scene), this lakorn is P'Nok Chatchai group so this Lakorn have the third film and Nok Chatchai ever interviews on 17 oct choose acter- actress is Nadate - James Ji - YaYa. Omggggg if is the true I can't wait it is super big lakorn series ,this like Suparpburut Juthathep

sarNie Adult
Whaaaaat? Nadech-JJ-Yaya? Is that right? Whoooooa! Won't he have fight scenes in Yai Saneha? Isn't he supposed to be a mafia guy there or something? Kyaaaaaaaa! My boy is all grown up and fighting people! *tear* I hope he gets rest though. His schedule is so busy with training and shows. He's going to model for Paris Fashion week too.

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
040156 said:
Whaaaaat? Nadech-JJ-Yaya? Is that right? Whoooooa! Won't he have fight scenes in Yai Saneha? Isn't he supposed to be a mafia guy there or something? Kyaaaaaaaa! My boy is all grown up and fighting people! *tear* I hope he gets rest though. His schedule is so busy with training and shows. He's going to model for Paris Fashion week too.
Yehh He is so busy , my boy give me serprise and excited alway allthough we are worry about him but this is JJ hahaha who not likes a sleep, do y know? a day after AIS event that comeback Vietnam again he not sleep (from IG Fc). We must lay down hahaha.

Step

Mrs James Ma
I cant believe JJ will be in Plick Fah. Only Yaya is fixed for Plick Fah. Its an action drama. Nadech was linked to it. Now Nadech, JJ, Yaya all 3 OMG :nailbiter: I'm scared of NY fans now :hide:

sarNie Adult
I think James Ji would play a good psycho villain. Though I don't know what the plot of Plick Fah is. Of course my dream would be a Jiranee + Yadech, or even Yaya x James Ma, and still Jiranee. Hahahahaha. I really love Jiranee. The MV looks nice even though the violins were crying. Do you have any idea when it is coming out in iTunes?

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
Step said:
I cant believe JJ will be in Plick Fah. Only Yaya is fixed for Plick Fah. Its an action drama. Nadech was linked to it. Now Nadech, JJ, Yaya all 3 OMG :nailbiter: I'm scared of NY fans now :hide:
This lakorn is the third series so Nadech and JJ not play at the same time , Nok Chutchai said : Nadech play in the first series and JJ paly in The third series (I'm not sure or maybe two series)

sarNie Adult
Guys, apparently there is hoax news that James Ji got into an accident or something in Vietnam. It's NOT TRUE. Right now he's on break/day off in Vietnam an he's ok. He just updated his IG. Though I think he hurt his hip from his martial arts training yesterday. Let's just always pray that God protect him all the time. At least that is what I do anyway. Hehe

sarNie Adult
Oh maaaaan! The latest news clips of James Ji show him with an injured arm in his training in Vietnam. He has a bruise on his arm which looks painful. His hands were quite red too. I hope he's okay. From this picture, you can see the bruise in his right (well, technically his left) arm. 

photo cr: tangjaidee

well... I'm sure he's okay. He's a guy and guys get into trouble and get hurt all the time, I'm just being a mother-hen. hahaha. 

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
‏@JirayuHome
IMAGE VOL.28 NO.12 December 2015 http://youtu.be/q3t9rSRIIas

OMG I serprise how it to post, I just copy and plate that the same way but it has cilp appears, Why ???

I still don't understand hahaha