James Jirayu Tangsrisuk

Step

Mrs James Ma
I missed you guys too. I was not posting here but read all translations. I'm moving to other place so I cant be always active like before. Missed you both P'040156 and mayji  :grouphug:
040156 said:
I missed you here step!

Mayji said:
Missed you too Step

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
@jirayu_jj post in twitter (If in google trans is correct hehehe)

We like to watch a child because of they are "Purity" But in the time it took them to go away, why not.

Various problems in life The chaos caused by friends The chaos caused by work Caused social unrest Caused by resulting from the busy world.. Or my Mind busy.

sarNie Adult
Oh no, does JJ not want to be compared to a child anymore? I hope he isn't getting tired and he's not stressed with all the work he has all at the same time. Maybe he is also nervous with how people would think about Palad Saran, after all he got scolded a lot for his character as Khun Neung. I do wish he is okay. I always worry about him. That's why my friends say he's my son. Hahaha

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
040156 said:
Oh no, does JJ not want to be compared to a child anymore? I hope he isn't getting tired and he's not stressed with all the work he has all at the same time. Maybe he is also nervous with how people would think about Palad Saran, after all he got scolded a lot for his character as Khun Neung. I do wish he is okay. I always worry about him. That's why my friends say he's my son. Hahaha
That JJ'twitter just is Quotes phrase y don't worry about it na, He has many Fc in thai that they think same with y. I hope eveyting it ok for JJ.

He just murmur. hahaha

sarNie Adult
Hahaha okay, I understand now. He was saying when he saw himself in TV he was going "waaaaaaah!!!" and fanboy himself. Hahaha. He's in japan already, it's still cold there.

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
Yehhh fanboy himself. Hahaha I think not the orther Star will THNG or crezy himself more than JJ ....JJ is the most hahaha

Y should saw in IG gang maibad in this morning that they postd JJ writing something togetter with saw his lakorn , hahaha my poor boy

TodayImmediately to Japan He was working quickly, our boy is hyperactive really, so pround to him and hope to he will the rest at sometime.

sarNie Adult
I watched the first episode of Padiwarada again and it's not good for my body temperature. I stayed at home today because I have cough colds and fever, but now I'm thinking I should have just gone to work so I won't watch Padiwarada again hahahaha. I hope his lakorn is getting good reviews, although Rin is more lovable than Saran. But at least Saran is more lovable than Neung. Neung was really a jerk. 

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
Oh are y ok now? Hope y get better soon, Y must the rest na

Are y watched Padi ep2? JJ soooo hotttt Oh that scene.....should y know Ilike scremmmmmm hahaha and JJ still THNG himself hahahaha 1 PM he still twitter so his' FC say in twitter: go sleep now hahaha poor boy

I sure 040156, Palad Saran is character very different Khun nueng, I read Script detail finish , this good character really , he is manly, have resonable. If the peple wacth this lakorn continue I belive that the peple will love Palad for sure (good script really and so funny not like Khun Nueng is foolish -bad mouth).

Sarun in Script acting like jerk because his heart-broken just 2 EP but the after not mood jerk he strat will love Rin that Y can saw today because Rin do eveything very good , food ,garden, etc. I not like to spoil hahaha ,otherwise y not funny when wacthing lakorn.

sarNie Adult
Yeeeeeess! I just finished watching! I have to go sleep as I will have less than 5 hours of sleep again, but. I want to say I LOVE ep 2, I didn't even understand the dialogue but I cried

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
Ok I will short trans the best (if wrong gramma sorry na because i have to sleep now but i want y understand this scene)
for y that scene sunflower it a peak scene to give Palad begin love rin
Salun: It sunflowers facing the sun only . She has the her'Sun ?
Rin : it is my home that have my mom and dad. Y ever said that someone reject y, where she go?
Salun : my work, I intend to catch thieves White Tiger, gunnery training, boxing when angry . I am ever think is sunflower to give only her (Downg Sawart) but now I am not sunflower for everyone.
Rin.. Y don t worry , I have to go from y forever, and she tern back but Salun catch her hand and push down to the car

Rin.. What are y doing?
Salan... y are so beautiful, hair , skin, eyes. The woman that verry beautiful should deceive and fake with the peple all the world but me, You thought I was the kind? He bring her hand at his cheek and say : Tha man not like the woman, her will know when marry and y will marry with me.
Rin let me go, y giving to my felling fear.
Salan: that do y eveyting, foods, home, garden. All That for me?
RIN No, jasmine it have many in my home, that foods is my dad liked it, Bu...rumpai sorry not used for lylics,it mean flowers for baked clothes.I just missing my home. Y not stop missing yr girlfriend as me, I can not stop missing my home.

But THEN Salan release her hand and he feel repent to her

And this , I think Salan know Rin better and begin love her, my personal , hope that y get in my translate
And wish y feel good better soon, take care na

sarNie Adult
Thank you Mayji! I'm well enough to go to work today, I just have to drink medicine. Thank you very much for the translation! I sunflower scene really looked important. I was crying when I watched it without knowing what they were saying. Thank you so much, I understand it more now. More people are talking about it in the forums, in the Padiwarada thread. You should come and join when you have time

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
Today I busy my work , if nobody translate that scene, Y can edit my translate in tread Padiwaradda. I fear them not understand me because my poor Eng and little shy hahaha.

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
Http://dara.truelife.com/detail/3354603
Bella blushed palpitations James's eye rake in a raid Padiwarada .
King director, says that the first day, the first scene we will remind remember before when they were both dressed completed King asked, "Ji-Bell," he rehearsal Box Walking upstream chapter includes the explain characters emotions,who came to listen to both before they start playing real. Start by James to the car. And called Bella down to see the sunflowers that bloom before speaking metaphorically of love and loyalty between the sun and sunflowersAnd suggesting that the sun would not let anyone again because of the pain and heartbreak of first love. Bella's sympathy and know that James did not really want to get married. But because adults do not offend so she told let James go home ,James listen this the point then James was quickly crossed arms'Bella, who was walking away,come back. He also locks the Bella, she in his arms shocking contamination scare away leaning against the hood. Do what James But let's face came closer to filming Bella reached out with a visibly embarrassed so not know becuase that is due to close. Or Bella does not bear the sight of James. Must asked King that James clearly reiterated that the players do not have to hurry and slowly. To communicate with his eyes staring James and Bella to spell. With the eyes of every woman I have seen palpitati. Ons Real shot at King also ordered via radio,James approached the front of the nose with the nose Bella size ever. Because James was played several Take with Bella, he did not close enough for the past this scene once commanded of P'King. He still has his hand stroking her face rubbed to explore the beauty of Bella and thinking that it will use its mesmerizing beauty provoking and Bella answers that I never thought provoking. I have to marry because she want to replace her parents.Bella said to weep tears flow Basa cheeks with grief. This made the bride cry James Young to resolve this one needs to watch out yourself.

I used googles trans , I think it help a little hahaha

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
http://f.ptcdn.info/299/039/000/o11ful3vdoHWpKRnuqM-o.jpg

What are Teens should have the most? I think they should have circumstance, what are y doing or somethings must look as appropriate. Know What is childs What is adults. Should have a mannered, kindness, time to see what the others do. If it helps, it should help but watched only. I think do like this to charm with you. Thailand teens must have quality.