James Jirayu Tangsrisuk

sarNie Adult
Good job Mayji! If it's the direct link from youtube then when you post it here, it automatically appears. but if it's from the mobile version (http://m.youtube) then it won't appear automatically.

sarNie Adult
here are pictures of James Ji for the AIS countdown event today. Such a handsome boy! I don't know which song he sang today, but he sure is handsome!

Photo cr: on pictures

photo cr: siripu

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
https://youtube.com/watch?v=nYJeqsOFJbg

5.00-6.00 talk about love scene that the woman (N'Kao Tum) replace action Bella (just kiding) because Bella not come hahaha her said : gief to me for happy new year , JJ his face be unfilling but he ok hahaha

6.00 so funny
Kao Tum : in Padiwarada have love scene kiss time that N'ek leave P'ek go to BKK and JJ must fallow Bella at the garden , I replace action Bella

Galamare : Ask he before that is he ok?

JJ : Ummmmmm (Hehehe)

Galamare : 5 4 3 2 action
JJ : Bella. no no it call Rin again
Galamare 5 4 3 2 action
JJ : can y tell me , y will marry with.....
Kai Tum: Y ever tell don't touch me
JJ : now , we relation not like that , her is girlfriend. bhaa bhaa bhaa this left cheek right cheek ....and not I can't I do the best
Kai Tum : one more eakkk a litle please James
JJ : his hands catch her cheek and look her ...... Hahaha

Hahaha. I laugh very much

Matinee

sarNie Egg

sarNie Adult
thanks Mayji! I'll post this in the Padiwara thread ok? thanks again! Happy New Year!

sarNie Adult
Mayji! I saw in Instagram that there is unconfirmed news that James Ji might be cast for "Neung daw far diew"? What is it about? And do you think it is possible for this to happen? Thank you!

Cr: onlyjamesji and James Ji's Vietnam FC. 

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
Yehhh OMG if it is true I very happy woww N'ek fix is Teaw pair up again continute Yai-Sanaeha

Well,I think for Neung Daw it is possible the most becuase it have rumor a long time...Mario or JJ depend on Ch3 offical determine that nobody know (Carecter P'ek is the guy who have shape very tall,big body, beauty face look like a woman but bass sound and is white guest mixed chiniese -- that JJ have the match with this story)

and in twitter of Onlyjameji said "find read Nueng Daw during the wait Padiwarada air, The writer (Khun Vannavat) is FC of JJ ....what it mean....hahaha. I hope it is the true. 040156 this is maybe why JJ must to train fighting in Vietnam

sarNie Adult
so what is the story about? the pra'ek is going to be a prince or something? and he has fight scenes?

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
Yes it have very much fight scenes 040156 (it clear that JJ learn fence) This story is period-history Thai ,like Ka badin

A historical novel before the end of Ayudhya. The story of the men who were eunuchs in the palace (who kept something secret). For N'eak is the rich people ,she have nicname MangMouth and the after she come in is the governor and meet P'eak , they have fighted togetter ... I don't know deep detail and in book used very hard language , ever saw in pantip (ayudhya language) but I will read after know that JJ is play this story hahaha

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
This is Nueng Daw Fa Deaw Story
(It have very hard language, allthough I am thai, when read this story....still doubt to get it ,someone for translate hahaha)

หนึ่งด้าวฟ้าเดียว วรรณวรรธน์

เกิดเป็นสตรี เมื่อถึงเวลาต้องออกเรือนหากแต่ชาวกรุงศรีมีหรือจะไม่รู้จัก สตรีหนึ่งผู้เพียบพร้อมแต่กลับทำตัวเป็นทโมนไพรฤทธิ์เดชหรือก็ร่ำลือกันไปทั่วกรุง จนใครต่อใครก็ไม่คิดว่า แมงเม่าเจ้าแสนซนผู้นี้จะเกรงกลัวผู้ใด หากแต่ผู้หนึ่งที่สยบเจ้าแมงน้อยได้กลับเป็นบุรุษที่ไม่อาจเรียกได้ว่าเป็นชายเต็มตัวออกพระศรีขันทิน ขันทีหลวง

กว่าสามปีภายใต้หน้าที่อันแสนลำบากของบุรุษเต็มตัวเช่นเขาความเป็นความตายอยู่ภายใต้ความสงบและการข่มใจให้มุ่งมั่นต่อหน้าที่จารชนผู้มอบทั้งชีวิตให้กับงานอันหนักอึ้งนี้ออกพระศรีเชื่อมาตลอดว่าไม่มีสิ่งใดจะทำให้เขาต้องหวั่นไหวแม้รอบกายจะเต็มไปด้วยสตรีที่งดงามดั่งนางสวรรค์แต่เมื่อเพียงได้สบตากับจอมแก่นอย่างเช่นเจ้าแมงเม่า ตบะอันแก่กล้าก็เหมือนจะพังทลายลงในเร็ววันนี้

จากความหวาดหวั่นและหวาดกลัวในตัวออกพระศรีแต่เมื่อได้รู้จัก ใกล้ชิด จึงได้รู้ว่าเหตุใดออกพระศรีผู้มีใบหน้างามลออสมเชื้อสายต่างด้าวผู้นี้จึงได้เป็นใหญ่เหนือขันทีหลวงทั่วไปและเมตตาที่แมงเม่าได้รับจากเขาก็ก่อเป็นสายสัมพันธ์ที่เธอไม่คิดว่าจะลึกซึ้งเกินกว่าจะทันตั้งตัวไม่ต่างจากที่พิษรักต้องห้ามนี้จะเกิดขึ้นกับออกพระศรีเช่นกัน

ที่สุดแล้ววังหลวงก็คือสถานที่ที่เต็มไปด้วยอันตรายเป็นที่สุดแม้ว่าตัวเขาเองจะคิดว่าไม่มีสิ่งใดจะเป็นอันตรายต่อเจ้าเนื้อนวลของเขา หากแต่มันก็ไม่ได้เป็นเช่นนั้นเลยเมื่อเหตุการณ์ผลิกผันจนส่งแมงเม่าเข้ามาใกล้ชิดออกพระศรี ขันทีหลวงเช่นเขามากขึ้นเขาเองก็จำเป็นต้องระมัดระวังกายและใจยิ่งไปกว่าเดิม เพียงเมื่อใดที่เผลอไผลไปผลของมันไม่ได้ทำให้ชีวิตของเขาต้องสะบั้นลงเท่านั้นหากแต่เป็นภารกิจสำคัญที่ทำให้เขาต้องเป็นออกพระศรีในทุกวันนี้จบสิ้นลงไปพร้อมชีวิต

หากในชีวิตแมงเม่าเคยต้องรู้จักกับความเจ็บปวดอันใดก็ไม่มีครั้งใดเลยจะเทียบเท่าได้กับเวลานี้อยุธยาที่เคยงดงามยิ่งนักจักเหลือแต่เพียงเศษซาก หากแต่ในมรสุมที่ถาโถมเข้ามาก็ทำให้เจ้าแมงน้อยได้รู้จักตัวตนที่แท้จริงของออกพระศรีขันธินผู้เธอไม่ควรมีใจรัก หากยิ่งได้ล่วงรู้ถึงความลับที่ทำให้เขาต้องปกปิดความจริงก็ยิ่งทำให้เธอรู้ว่าบุรุษเช่นออกพระศรีควรค่ากับการที่เธอจะมอบหัวใจให้กับเขาอย่างไร้ข้อกังขา

ครั้งหนึ่งปณิธานของออกพระศรีจอมปลอมเช่นเขาเคยเป็นเช่นไรหากมันก็ถูกเปลี่ยนแปลงไปด้วยน้ำมือของสตรีที่แก่นแก้วซุกซนผู้หนึ่งที่มีนามว่าแมงเม่าหากเขาก็ไม่คิดเสียดายต่อมันเลยสักนิดเดียวเพราะเขารู้แล้วว่าเมื่อไม่รู้จักรสแห่งความรัก ก็ไม่อาจพึงเข้าใจแต่เมื่อได้ลิ้มลองแล้วไม่อาจถอนตัวจากมันได้เลยแผ่นดินที่ผาสุขคือหนึ่งในปรารถนาที่เขาได้แลกมันมาด้วยชีวิตและเมื่อนั้นเขาก็ไม่ต้องการสิ่งใดแล้วขอเพียงแต่ชีวิตที่เหลืออยู่ได้มีแม่เนื้อนวลเช่นเจ้าแมงเม่าเคียงข้างเป็นขวัญชีวิตก็เพียงพอแล้ว

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
https://youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=lSKFlEWCm2U

Remind this cilp so funny and cute moment at 6.30 JJ used FC'mobile selfie vedio and used his mobile photograph FC who is a woman (Transvestite), JJ asks to see ID cards for prove the truth that her is..., playfull by posted her'pic on twitter hahaha

sarNie Adult
Awww! That part where the girl fan was crying because of seeing James in person! Hahaha I think I would totally cry too. Like really CRYYYYYYYYY  :cry:  :lmao: . then probably faint. hahahahaha.