James Jirayu Tangsrisuk

sarNie Adult
James Ma and James Ji both wore red! YAY! I don't like their concept this year, but at least it wasn't as weird as past 2 years. 2013 was kinda gross with them getting wet (and awkward) then the gods thing was... well... it was okay but it was too over the top. now they kinda look like guys from a boy band in the 90's but at the same time a bit hipster-y or something. I don't know. I just don't get it.

Mayji! All I remember from the story (from how I understood it based on their actions - since I don't understand Thai) is that all the Khun Chais were at home eating dinner, and then Chai Lek/Chai Pee says that their grandma is setting them up with another Taewaprom since her plot to set them up failed so she's setting her up with a Taewa-toon
(I understand that "toon" is a bad term because in Khun Chai Pawonruj, Ying Taew called her doll "Toon" after she drew on the face of the doll when her fiance cheated on her.) 
The guys all say that it should be Chai Yai who should go with him since he's the eldest or something, but Chai Yai says something like Hitler with the grinding movement  :lmao3:. then next they say it should be Chai Pat then he also makes an excuse so Chai Pat says it should be Chai Lek, then Chai Lek also makes an excuse so they say it should be Chai Pee (I don't know why they didn't talk about Chai Ruj). And then the Taewatoon is shown and they're all scared of him. and then he says something about being too beautiful so he understands why the Khun Chais are mesmerized, and then the Khun chais make grossed out faces. Then she's getting revenge for them not honoring the promise and being mean to her relatives or something. then Chai Pat says something to stop him from coming to them. then he gets mand and then he takes out the magic ring candy and then one by one the Khun Chais fall into his spell (while singing the Jutathep Song). And then after the song, Taewatoon gets so touched he cries, and the Khun Chais are like  :scratchhead2:  hehehe and then Chai Pat convinces him to go change clothes or something? I don't know like she looks at the Khun Chai's to ask for volunteers and they all raise their hands, except for Chai Pat, and then Taewatoon is wondering why Chai Pat doesn't look like he's under the spell so he also says something about being shy or something that's why he didn't volunteer and raise his hand. Then Taewatoon says okay, I understand, I'll go now. (Then Teawatoon trips? I don't know if that's part of the act or if the actor really slipped and fell on stage) and then he leaves. And then the Khun Chais want to run after her, but Chai Pat lures them with the yellow handkerchief and he forces them to go inside the well. SO after that they travelled through time (?) and ended up in the Hormones set where Tor and Ter are trying to pick up chicks or something. But they were arguing on the proper way to get girls. and then the Khun Chais show up and one of them (I can't remember who) says something insulting so Chai Pat scolds them. but then Chai Lek introduces them. (Then there is a joke about when Tor and Ter introduced themselves but I don't know what it is) and Chai Yai asks for directions. and then they lead them somewhere. SO the Khun Chais disappear. Then Ter and Tor talk to Taewatoon who also appears. then the Khun Chais appear again, this time in school uniform. And that's when they introduce themselves. They look for objects in the surroundings to say as their name but when It's Chai Pee's turn he already ran out of words so he said Two Buildings? Did i understand what you said correctly? And then after that they argue some more (I think when the Khun Chai's were wearing uniforms, the spell broke? Maybe because the love magic dust wasn't in their body anymore?" well anyway, after that they dance the Number 1 song. and then the Khun Chais and Tor and Ter fight, (I don't understand why it's only Chai Pat who "slaps" taewatoon, but he also dances with him and stuff so I don't know if he fell under the spell). and then it ends with Taewatoon getting trapped under all the boys when they fell and then his finger broke (?!) and the ring was also there so when they all saw the ring they fell in love with Taewatoon and then they ran after him when he left them. 

That's what I understood! hahahaha Did that make any sense? 

I noticed in the scene where they all piled up and fell on the floor, James Ji was on top of Tor, but Tor bumped his chin when they got up. It must have been hard because Ter went to James Ji and asked if he was alright, but James Ji just laughed and pointed at Tor saying something like he hit me! but in a joking way only, and Tor shook his head and hinted that they should continue acting on character. I loved the Lor Mak Mak concert, but I also love the Magic James Concert though I didn't understand it too. hahaha. 

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
Ohhh 040156 ,Y can understand this story good though y not thai y are very nice people hahaha just little something that y not know because this stage theatre uses hard word in thai language , I will try translate that pointed y not understand.

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
For "Tha Wa Tood" not Toon in thai language it mean "Angel of Death" or the Hell hahaha it compare the ugry of Ying Mod (ThaWaTod -name of palace) but y can understand this part , y are awasome

For part dinner at Juthathep palace for y funny more eventhough y understand this part
Chai Yai : Her not proper with me because I like the womans that so nuaghty have very nuaghty (Radd-zabb) but shoud proper y Chai put ,are y like some girls that high class study I hearing her graduate from cadet.
Chai Pat : no no but now I have change , I hope that girls study at grade 4-5 just enough for me. And he point at Chai Lek
Chai lek : I have stomachache,go to the first
Chai Pee : I not OK , I like the girls that black-skin and coarse , I very like makkk

Ying mod said : who is told that like girls black skin and coarse, be cornered to me

Part after the song Suphapburut Juthathep and Ying Mod the spell ...so naughty haha
Ying Mod said : averyone look, are you think the same me , they can't stand it have strong (something) and Khun Chais look down point at... and everyone laugh
Ying Mod said again : what are y think, not so seriously I mean his body is strong.

And y unserstand correct about They fall in the well through time in to the future and meet Hormone but after that still the end all They not effect of magic of Ying Mod because different of the time and y is true , Ying Mod her broke finger and not wear ring in her hand but all them Khunchai and Hormone stil love her because she is a good girls --- after Khunchais wear uniform school and Ying Mod asked his name ... Ying Mod so sad her explain to the spell in her ring because her mom forced her get married with Khunchai before her will 19 year old if not her face reprobate so very urgy, and Tor Ter say , Yr mind is very good so diferent with her face and Ying Mod angry

For Chai Pat bash about her face I think because only Chai pat not belive (smart) Ying Mod eventhough she explain cause that must married with thems but he not believe and he strat love her (unaware himself), he think it have effect of magic in the ring so his brother still in love
Until he know that her finger broke and not wear ring and all them discover they love her really not magic.

I hope understand me, i very try to translate because this lakorn have uses idiom of thai and hard that words for translate exp Radd-Zapp, TON TA BOKK, WAT PRA THOM so usually in thai peoples not speak.

sarNie Adult
Oooooh! It makes more sense now Mayji! Thank you! Did I understand that right? Chai Yai said he likes girls who look proper but secretly naughty? Hehehehe. It was good the story was like that, that Ying Mod was actually a nice girl and beauty is only skin deep.

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
Not secert haha the word "Radd-Zapp" is idiom in thai so mean many wide and so hard this explain in Eng.
but case of Chai Yai he playfull with audiences (only womans) that mean he likes some girls have habits naughty-bitchy ,craving ,not be polite etc...but in the other case this word it can mean be brave or not fear everything or not care peoples ohhh this word so mean very wide, hard to explain really.

Matinee

sarNie Egg
News!!!!  Ost. Padiwaradda >>>>>  "ทุกอณูหัวใจ"  (Thuk xṇū h̄ạwcı)

[ฺBEC-โต๊ะข่าวบันเทิง Tóa k̄h̀āw bạntheing]  Filming MV Ost. Padiwaradda  "ทุกอณูหัวใจ"  }by rotjana panthasen
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_G_eCBfrVnc[/youtube]

[BEC-สีสันบันเทิง S̄īs̄ạn bạntheing]   Behind the Scenes  "ทุกอณูหัวใจ"  Ost. ปดิวรัดา    |by tuinui tb
[FONT='th sarabunit&#3673][SIZE=16pt][youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWZwrILnAaY[/youtube][/FONT][/SIZE]

Matinee

sarNie Egg
[True Insider]  Interview  James Jirayu  about activities in Japan   | 14-12-58  |by True Inside Channel
[FONT='th sarabunit&#3673][SIZE=16pt][youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVsOTBCrnTw[/youtube][/FONT][/SIZE]

Matinee

sarNie Egg
James Jirayu  at  MTL Pink X'Mas 2015 

12.18.15: เจมส์เล่นเกมส์แจกตุ๊กตาหมี  MTL Pink X'Mas 2015  
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GN6uO2G3r2Q[/youtube]
v
v
18.12.15 แต่งงานกันนะ (Would you marry me) : MTL Pink X'Mas 2015  |by ForJamesJirayu
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64Vvu3TQ9rc[/youtube]

18.12.15 ขัดใจ : MTL Pink X'Mas 2015  |by ForJamesJirayu
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4xAUyr5B2U[/youtube]

18.12.15 หนึ่งเดียวคือเธอ : MTL Pink X'Mas 2015  |by ForJamesJirayu
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lh7bbyDOReg[/youtube]

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
When JJ is Guide Cr.อิ้นดี้ประเทศไทย

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHA5Lph5IW4