James Jirayu Tangsrisuk

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Seriously, I don't see the talent in Tik or his handsomeness, but most people only like him because of his looks according to what I've learned so far. I don't blame them though because I also like actors/actresses because of their looks too. Then I get to know them more and decide to stay with them or not due to their personality and attitude towards others. I've found that Tik is hard to work with while as with JJ, he is more freely open with everyone else. Also to me, Tik's acting lacks a lot considering him being a veteran. Even if someone compares Tik and JJ, I would stay true to only my opinions. I'm saying here and now so I won't have to say it later. LOL.

If it's Mint, I'd be happy too. Had always wanted to see their pairing. :)

Step

Mrs James Ma
Awww MAYJI thank you for news of JJ :thanks:
I became his fan newly. I used to think he is not talented but I saw him working hard for all things. He is cute and funny. I read people comparing him to Ken. JJ is not too good like Ken but he worked hard and he was really good in NNS. His acting improved also. I ship Jiranee with P'040156. We know its impossible but I really love them together. He is sooo cute with her :spin: :heart:

sarNie Adult
Thanks again Mayji for the news! Wait! You were in high school when Tik was getting famous? Are we the same age?  :woot:  

Bieluvr said:
I would love to see JJ and Mew too!!! I think they'd be perfect for this role. If not, I'd like to see JJ and Pream. :)

ZOOOOMG! N'Bieluvr! I THOUGHT OF THAT TOO! I think Pream could also play an innocent, downtrodden heartbroken girl who would then be the eyes of a vulnerable man to make him see color in his life again.... kyaaaaah!  :crush:  Man, I should stop writing fanfics. But I saw Mew and James Ji in the AIS event and I found them cute. Also James Ji was towering over Mew, I thought it would be interesting to watch 

Step said:
Awww MAYJI thank you for news of JJ :thanks:
I became his fan newly. I used to think he is not talented but I saw him working hard for all things. He is cute and funny. I read people comparing him to Ken. JJ is not too good like Ken but he worked hard and he was really good in NNS. His acting improved also. I ship Jiranee with P'040156. We know its impossible but I really love them together. He is sooo cute with her :spin: :heart:

YAY! N'STEP!  :highfive:  JIRANEE FTW! When they stare at each other....  :ghehe:

James Ji is still starting so he has a lot to learn, but like what you said, what's good about him is that he's learning quite well and he works hard for everything that he does and he looks like he's enjoying himself. His acting as Puttipat and Neung were so different, I was mesmerized. Like his eyes were really intense as Neung whereas it was kind of subtle (but already touching) as Puttipat. I think Pa'Jaew did a good job with that and it highlighted the fact that he didn't wear glasses anymore so BOOM! Stare as intensely as you can! But I agree with N'Bieluvr, the leap from the Puttipat character and Ittirit in Ruk Sudrit was also quite big too. He was very natural in that lakorn, but perhaps it wasn't well received because he was a brat there. haha. but he played it so well. 

I hope he can bring in something new with his new character Palad Saran - and I hope his character will be a likable character this time around! The problem with him is he's been playing chauvinist arrogant characters and he does it so well, even though he's such a sweet jolly guy in real life. 

sarNie Adult
Oh oh oh! I found the clip for the ANN News feature for James Ji's Tabi Japan. I'll translate it more in-depth later but they introduced him as "James Jirayu, thai local super star"  :lol: and from what I gather, he is doing a feature for the Tohoku Region of Japan, which is in the northern part of the main island of Japan, right below Hokkaido. Yesterday, James JI was in Iwate (throwing rocks at the pond!) and I think in the afternoon, he visited Fukushima where the nuclear accident occurred. He was in Miyagi Prefecture in October, if I'm not mistaken, that was the time when he was there for his "training" before his mini-concert. (and I think that's where the Onsen/Hot spring shot was made.  :wub: ) It's good that he's featuring the Tohoku region because not a lot of tourists go there. The famous tourist spots in Japan are just Tokyo, Kansai and Hokkaido region. Tohoku, I think is rich in culture because from my understanding, it's more of a rural (though rural in Japan is still more modern than the typical "rural" area that we know of) area. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XN6TJcZ2y4

and this is the article from TV Asahi.

http://news.tv-asahi.co.jp/news_geinou/articles/hot_20151210_090.html

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
Thank for trans 040156 even though I'm thai but my poor in Eng so I can't trans for all , it great for many peples that not get in Thai very thank y

and y know? Today JJ come in 3 Zabb air 13.00 pm, I waiting for this Hehehe if possible I will translate for y or other peples that better than me,if y need give me translate.

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
Ohhh so sorry 3 Zapp air on sunday it is tomorrow ahhhh sorry again for mistake hahaha I wrong remember, can't wait eekkk 1 day....

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
jamesjiunited ประกาศ แฟนมีตติ่ง ครั้งที่ 3 "ปาร์ตี้สุด FUN อินวันเดอร์แลนด์" วันที่ 20 ธ.ค. 58 นี้|สำรองบัตร 14 ธ.ค. 58 เวลา 10.00 น. ที่
https://www.facebook.com/jamesjiunited

JJ will have party'fanmeeting in the third "Party so funny in Wonderland" at 20 dec 58 srart 17.00 pm , for conpon price 559 bath

Ohhh I wanna go to this partty, but i'm not cannnn.

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
Now can load this song only from user AIS in mobile (I use true so can't load)but I think will have iTunes in the soon.

sarNie Adult
I listened to it already!! It's too ballad-y! I don't know if it's because I haven't heard the whole song yet but I still can't find the melody. It's not like Joob where the melody is easy to determine so you get LSS (last song sung syndrome). Maybe I'd have to listen to it 20x more hahahaha. (I like the violin though.)THANK YOU MAYJI, AS ALWAYS! 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
It really good for me though. It kind of reminds me of the title song in Koo Gum. But its like when I first heard the little clip of "Joob" I didn't like it much either, but after hearing the whole song I was in love with it. :)

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
I remimds concert Lor Mak Mak. I very like this concert that JJ acted Kunchai Pat in concert it so funny (but his act must Khunchai solemn, not laugh or character Khunchai Mor while the orther laugh haha he must have very concentration, I like his action) This story is special of Supapburut Juthathep VS Hormone (name of Thai cenima)
This story about 4 Khunchai forced by Ya- Aoan get will marry with Ying Mod who come from Tha-Va-Toot Palace but they not so Ying Mod relate magic in her ring to Khunchai but not Khunchai Pat because his smart, then must help his brothers form magic of Ying Mod.

Hey 040156 eventhough y not understand thai but this cilp it essily to get it and so verry funny , I don't know that y looked it but if not y should look JJ, I like his acted really. Hehe

【视频:【演唱会】泰国2015 LOR MAK MAK 超型男 02】http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XOTI5MDEzNDY4.html?x&sharefrom=android(来自于优酷安卓客户端)

sarNie Adult
Hi Mayji! Yes! I watched the concert through the DVD. I laughed so hard though i didn't understand most of it. But they cut the part where Chai Yai , Chai lek pushed Chai Pat so hard he fell on the floor! That's my favorite part. But in the end they all fell into the spell right after the "Number1" dance. OH! Mayji, I want to know, what names did they say when the Khun Chais changed their clothes to school uniforms? Because Alek doesn't have a name left anymore it was funny though i didn't understand.

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
Haha if y know y will laugh more, in my memmory though not sure lyric in Eng and what is name set to Khunchais , it mean sort out of name 1 2 3 4...that name about table (Tok), chair (Koar-Eee) , bench (Mar- Nunk) and two building (Arr - Karn - Shong)

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
Ohh my worng when back in cilp JJ say Mar Nunk it mean bench and Son Yuk say Hin Ooan it mean marble haha so sorry.

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
Not some peoples translate for y? What do y know about this story 040156, if I can trans , I will make the best of for y that understand.