James Jirayu Tangsrisuk

sarNie Adult
So James will be returning to Thailand either tomorrow or Friday, I think. and he signed a record deal with Universal Music Japan. He's debuting on April 2016 and it sucks for me because I'll be in Osaka on the last week of March 2016 and I'll miss him again.  :facepalm:

Last Halloween, he was in Shibuya for the Halloween Street Party, I was also in Tokyo then for our office outing, but I was so tired so I ignored my Boss when he bugged us to go to Shibuya with him. I decided to just join my other office mates to go to Tokyo Tower which was near our hotel instead. Lo and behold, I checked LINE to find out he was in Shibuya 2 hours after.  :cry:

Just in case you are curious, he was dracula. I just told myself I probably wouldn't be able to find him in the crowd, or recognize him either way if I had gone to Shibuya. *sigh*

Photo cr: P'Pik's instagram account

So he had his "concert" or kind of a recital/fan meet last November 9, 2015 at Shibuya (I guess I'll never forget that place. haha). The theme is him introducing himself to Japan. In the same event, it was announced that he signed a record deal with Universal Music Japan and he'll start working officially at Japan. so I guess he'll be flying back and forth in the year. I think one other major collaboration is the Tokyo Girls' Collection - Bangkok, which will be in July 2016? I forget exactly when it was going to be (if it's gonna be summer or autumn - most probably it will be summer since Bangkok doesn't have an autumn.) 

He was featured in the morning news of one of the channels in Japan today or yesterday, I'm not sure. But the host called him "ikemen" or a beautiful man.  :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MugAofKZUSo

Step

Mrs James Ma
THANK YOU for this news. Hope we get BH fitting :p
And did you mean me when you said 'you'  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2: :p
040156 said:
So James will be returning to Thailand either tomorrow or Friday, I think. and he signed a record deal with Universal Music Japan. He's debuting on April 2016 and it sucks for me because I'll be in Osaka on the last week of March 2016 and I'll miss him again.  :facepalm:
Last Halloween, he was in Shibuya for the Halloween Street Party, I was also in Tokyo then for our office outing, but I was so tired so I ignored my Boss when he bugged us to go to Shibuya with him. I decided to just join my other office mates to go to Tokyo Tower which was near our hotel instead. Lo and behold, I checked LINE to find out he was in Shibuya 2 hours after.  :cry:
Just in case you are curious, he was dracula. I just told myself I probably wouldn't be able to find him in the crowd, or recognize him either way if I had gone to Shibuya. *sigh*
Photo cr: P'Pik's instagram account

So he had his "concert" or kind of a recital/fan meet last November 9, 2015 at Shibuya (I guess I'll never forget that place. haha). The theme is him introducing himself to Japan. In the same event, it was announced that he signed a record deal with Universal Music Japan and he'll start working officially at Japan. so I guess he'll be flying back and forth in the year. I think one other major collaboration is the Tokyo Girls' Collection - Bangkok, which will be in July 2016? I forget exactly when it was going to be (if it's gonna be summer or autumn - most probably it will be summer since Bangkok doesn't have an autumn.) 

He was featured in the morning news of one of the channels in Japan today or yesterday, I'm not sure. But the host called him "ikemen" or a beautiful man.  :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MugAofKZUSo

sarNie Adult
Wahahaha Step! We are alway having these conversations! Haha where is Bieluvr? I miss her. I missed you too Step, when I was away

sarNie Adult
Oh! Jirayu Home posted several videos of James Ji's event in Japan: 

Loving You Too Much (Japanese and Thai Version)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BK4q1BajRmM

Sakurazaka
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNr0DRsdjVc

and this is for you Step, James Ji singing and dancing his trademark STEP. hahaha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujvvaCbdg9k

Step

Mrs James Ma
I came to this thread for you but it was silent lol welcome back 040156 :wink: thanks for videos too  :dance3:  :dance3:

sarNie Adult
It's confirmed, James Ji is back in Thailand! Yaaaaay!

sarNie Adult
It appears that James Ji would be lending his voice to a dog in an animated film. "Khun Tong Daeng - The Inspirations" - the movie would be out on December 3, 2015. 

photo cr: James Ji United

Photo cr: thailovers_id
\
Photo cr: James Ji's Official Instagram Account

Step

Mrs James Ma
Aww thank you, watched it now  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:
040156 said:
Oh! Jirayu Home posted several videos of James Ji's event in Japan: 
Loving You Too Much (Japanese and Thai Version)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BK4q1BajRmM

Sakurazaka
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNr0DRsdjVc

and this is for you Step, James Ji singing and dancing his trademark STEP. hahaha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujvvaCbdg9k

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
so i come here since james will be kim's next  co_star so wanted to know about his news and i knew the best place isthe thai star section so he will have a career in japan that's mean the filming of his lakorn with kim will take a long time if he gonna have a went and back work in japan ?

sarNie Adult
Hi Peace!!!! Welcome. Here I will talk non-stop about my boy, James Ji. haha. Well, he has a recording contract in Japan (Universal Music Japan), and he will be launching an album (or at least a new single) on April 2016. He likewise has a management contract there with Woods Office, so I don't know if he'll be getting other work too like commercials, guest tv appearances, etc. But I think from the very beginning, he went to Japan not to migrate there, but really, his goal is still to stay in Thailand and just kind of be an ambassador of sorts and go back and forth to Japan and stuff. As of now, he'd probably be in Thailand from November - March 2016. That's 5 months. So within that time, I hope they already have fitting for Buang Hong. 

As for his Lakorn with Kim, he said that he will be having 3 lakorns on 2016. So definitely, the first one is Padiwarada (with Bella) which just finished filming and is now being edited. his other 2 lakorns is the one with Kim, Buang Hong, and the one with Taew. I think he's waiting for Kim to finish filming her Lakorn with James Ma and then they would probably start with fitting of Buang Hong and stuff. I don't think his Japan career would really delay his lakorn shooting since his primary contract is still with Ch3 and shooting lakorns, etc. Who knows, maybe there will be a "Japanese twist" to the story - maybe they'll be shooting scenes in Japan, like what they did for Rising Sun series and Kol Kimono. James's character in Buang Hong is a hotel executive right? Japan is known for their high class hotels. 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
wow i have the complete resource thank you for all this info you are a true fan to him :coverlaf: :thumsup: sure thing he is a busy guy so since he will be here for 5 months then we can expect the fitting any day :p 

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Interesting thread. Count me in. I'm happy to join it too. He's very popular back home. I'm waiting for his new drama with Kim too. Thanks for the full resource about him.

sarNie Adult
Yaaaaaaay! I am so happy to have more people in these threads. Welcome, welcome! To celebrate, I give you P'King Somching's photo uploaded in his instagram yesterday! wheee!

If there is anything at all you want to talk about James Ji, please feel free to start the ball rolling. 

ponny_jjhome

sarNie Egg
Padiwarada  will on-air around middle of Jan(if not change)
 and Yaisanaeha with P'Taew will fitting in the end of this month. :)
040156 said:

As for his Lakorn with Kim, he said that he will be having 3 lakorns on 2016. So definitely, the first one is Padiwarada (with Bella) which just finished filming and is now being edited. his other 2 lakorns is the one with Kim, Buang Hong, and the one with Taew. I think he's waiting for Kim to finish filming her Lakorn with James Ma and then they would probably start with fitting of Buang Hong and stuff.

sarNie Adult
@bunnygirl! First of all, welcome to the forums! and secondly, Padiwarada is airing that soon already!?!?!?! While I'm excited to see it, I'm also a bit sad when it airs because that means it will be a long time before Jiranee would come together again. I have to say Jiranee is still my favorite OTP. Thank you very much for the news. YAY! I'm so happy that there are more people in this thread. 

In LINE, it says that James Ji was featured in Fuji TV's Minna No News for 2 days. I don't know if the clips would be uploaded in Youtube though. if it would be and I find it, I'll post it here right away! There's already a clip that was uploaded in instagram about James Ji eating Shabu shabu. it was cute. 

He's also been featured in "Bimajin" , a Japanese web-based magazine. You can find it here. they talk about 1. his presentation in Japan at Convention Live, and how he sang Fukuyama Masaharu's Sakurazaka 2. Him taking trains with the staff to go around Tokyo and taking pictures (the title is he has "Suica" - suica is like the tokyo train pass that you can use for going around trains/subways/trams, and you can even use it for vendo machines. Perhaps it was to show that he was slowly getting used to commuting there, almost like a native.) 3. A short interview at Tokyo Girl's collection (Where he narrated again how it was his mom who convinced him to enter the entertainment industry  :lol: the article ends with "Good job mom!") 4. how he's been to Japan for more than 10 times and how he loves Japanese food and he was complaining that no one warned him that ramen can make him fat.  :lmao3:)

sarNie Adult
by the way, no one has posted this clip of him ballroom dancing yet. For those who don't know, James Ji was actually formally trained in ballroom dancing when he was younger 

video cr: James JI United.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxAioSETbo0

and here is the Ballroom dancing challenge for the Ch3 Superstars Jutathep special. (Step! You have to watch this, James Ma is in it too!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bIdE25WQM8

sarNie Adult
So today, I saw in facebook that some Thai fans are currently having a heated debate..... about James Ji's chin.  :lol:. From what I can understand from google translate, it seems that the topic of his chin was brought up in one of his press conferences (perhaps for the animated movie with the dog) and again, James Ji denied that he had surgery and said that he had that face when he was born. (If you're a fan of James Ji, you'll learn that that is his humor. He projects himself as a guy who knows and feels that he's handsome. but he says it good-naturedly, not out of spite or being cocky. He can sometimes be self-deprecating too. like one time his fans were saying that they love him so much and he replied by saying, well will you like me still when I just woke up and I look horrible? - not his exact words, but something to that effect.) Some people are saying that the scars on his chin are clearly signs that he indeed had surgery to make his cheeks plump or something, I don't know. It's something like a surgery where they insert stuff inside his face to give it more shape or something, and the entry point is the chin? I don't know, I don't know squat about plastic surgery. James on the other hand had said that he had the scar since he had a stupid accident when he was younger when he was playing around and then he got injured but his friends fooled him to thinking that he'll get punished more if he went to the hospital so he stapled his chin and all hell broke loose, or something.  :lolyup:

Well anyway, the post is here, you'll see how James's face "evolved" through the years. 
http://pantip.com/topic/34464828

Well, definitely his face changed over the years. I myself looked at my pictures growing up and I must say... er... I had an "ugly phase". i mean, there were many changes in my face, not just in the general shape of my jaw. But even my eyes looked different before, especially since my eyebrows were likewise groomed and changed shape while growing up. So I can say that like everyone, James's face must have changed over the years. He must have outgrown his "ugly phase". 

But overall,  his face didn't change THAT much from before, especially without make up. That's what I appreciate about him. There are days when he posts pictures of himself not looking like himself. (i.e. he has acne breakouts, puffy eyes, etc.) I think it's his way of saying it takes work to look good too you know!  :lol: I think advocates saying that he's all natural were saying that he still looks like his sister/mom. (though if you look closely, he actually has his dad's smile). If at all, i think he just learned to take better care of his skin. 

But as to whether he had surgery or not, my personal opinion is that i'm not closing off my mind to that possibility. A lot of people have surgery. It's quite commonplace, especially in Thailand - heck they can practically turn men into women there! It is possible that he did have something "repaired" - Dermatology is so advanced these days, I'll never know the truth anyway. Of course I want to believe him when he says that he's all natural, but on the other hand, it will make my fragile insecure ego feel a little better when I think that no person is that good looking 100% naturally.  If he did have surgery, I don't really care that much, I mean, I wouldn't lose any amount of respect for him. Look at him, he looks so good, and that is his body, and if he had surgery, only he would bear the pain alone. I mean, if I could do it (do something to look better), I would do it too. If he had surgery and he continues to deny it, I respect his decision. In the first place, it's not something he should have been asked since it's a personal thing. He was already being honest enough by showing his pictures growing up, instead of keeping it hidden. As long as the basic package is still there - meaning, he still looks like a better version of himself then that's well and good. What is scary is when people start altering their image so much they look like an entirely different person. Secondly, it's not really his face that makes him so attractive. it's actually his smile. There are a lot of good looking guys in the world, both natural and artificial, but not a lot of people can smile and laugh like he does. Such a genuine happy smile like that would be impossible to obtain through surgery, in my opinion. You have to have the heart for it and that already is 100% natural. 

photo cr: Aom_sung and Ratchon