Jam Luey Gamathep (Maker J.Group)

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
I love how mek initiated all the sweet gestures toward nim, how he took her hand first whilst walking and kissed her hand. Later on mek hooked his pinky finger onto nim's pinky and at the same we see him biting his bottom lips
(so adorable)

Aww the ice-creame scene, this must have bought back sweet memories for nim, so cute how they made faces at each other

ok back to youtube

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
I found this epi to be very interesting, the parents in the picture even though it made it more complicated i enjoyed it anyway.

I found katha's character quite suspicious
i think he has a part in helping out the parents or something..we know that whenever nim is crying or upset with mek, katha would appear out of nowhere and comfort her, so he would be the best person to know how nim feels about pi mek...i also think he has a crush on pat but can't tell her how he feels as yet. for example when they were having dinner at her place, he had this look like "i want to tell you..but i cant look".
Also when nim came home after fleeing from mek and caught a taxi home, katha was there waiting for her, i sense at this point the parents know what is happening and they are all acting in their plan. This is because i felt the parents had a different attitude to when they first came out, they are alot calmer and more sympathetic towards mek and nim.

Nim is pushed to get engaged to katha is purely mek fault he is so indecisive in what he wants in his love life
i know he is hurting and the crying scene was heartbreaking to watch i shed a tear or two..anyway i felt like giving pom a pat on the back, i remembered in the beginning he wanted to save face and didnt tell mek the truth about him being the instigator because he didnt want to be bashed by mek..but here we see him getting hurt in order to get mek upclose with nim...if pom didnt distract the bodyguards and nim's parents, mek wouldnt have been able to get to her room. pom is such a loving brother to mek

i wouldnt be surprised if everybody was in on the plan

Kayla

sarNie Adult

credits thairath
This picture is soooo sweet...Thanks CherryApple!!

Dang, man I am so in love with Krit...just look at him on this pix...so effing hot! i swear the man makes a regular looking t-shirt looks hot because of his hottest! I love the outfit he wears on this lakorn.

Momma JLG! Where are you? How was today episode?? Can't wait to go home and watch.

And thanks for my reward. I love that song. :wub:

icool48

sarNie Adult
kaylaaaaaaaaaaaa

OMG..

i can only tell you ....

loveeeeeeeeeeeee ep.12 so much!!!!!

great episode!!!

so sweet but sad

I love how they hold each other tight... hug and cry

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

I'm so impressed with nim and mek

chakrit & cherry are the best couple...

Kayla

sarNie Adult
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...I'm at work right now and sneaked to watch some of the episode to the bed scene...

MOMMA JLG! Come and give me CPR...Those scenes are toooooooooooooooo sweet for words..the "whoever you love, your heart will always fly back to its owner" sentence so darn touching...Krit crying Cherry rushed back to him and hugged him, both embraced each other so passionately, crying wiht runny nose and all...DARN...OMG..I CAN'T WAIT TO GO HOME...Wow I thik this lakorn is first one I've seen Krit balls his eyes out like this. :wub: :wub:

SUPER UPPER SWEET!!! :wub: :wub:

icool48

sarNie Adult
I LOVE THAT SCENE TOO! KAYLA...
SUPER SWEET!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

FOR CHERRY 'S FANS

PANTIP POLL RESULT : FINAL ROUND

THE MOST FAVORITE THAI STAR

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I LOVE THAT SCENE TOO! KAYLA...
SUPER SWEET!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

FOR CHERRY 'S FANS

PANTIP POLL RESULT : FINAL ROUND

THE MOST FAVORITE THAI STAR

Wahhhhh...LOVE CHERRY! She's so awesome! She's a superb actress who has taken on many type of roles. You cannot doubt her talent!

Jib - Do you by chance have the female song that came on before our CHARRY was about to hop on the bed? The same song was played on other scenes from other episodes also, but I fogot to ask if you have it. I love that song. So sweet. Share if you have it na. Joob Jib! :wub:

Tuyah

sarNie Egg
aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh...OMG episode 12 was sooooo cool. I have to rewatch immediately. My heart ist still running from this emotional episode and I have to gather myself till I can think clearly again.

Thank you so much to all the JLK cast for this wonderful lakorn :)

First of all can someone tell me the name and singer of the song when Mek and Nim were lying outside and watching the moon? I love this song and would appreciate if someone could share it to me.

Nim's parents were hilarious in ep 12. It's like they have something like a competition between them going on, as the mom is cheering for Mek and the father for Katha. But both not in a severe way but just try to support the daughter.

And again Mek was too late because of Ruttha. Fortunately she couldn't stop him from going to the ceremony. At least Nim saw that Mek tried to interfere. Although P'Pom didn't have the similar emotional scenes as in the last ep. I still like how he does his very best to help his brother. I wished my brother would do the same for me ;)

For all Nim and Mek scenes this time: sad, heartbreaking but wonderful.

@Kayla: The song, did you mean the duet? I remember it from Pinky and Weir's first lakorn "tue keu cheevit." I am not quite sure but I think the question already came up in in youtube and Thinkjaden answered the question. I have to search for it, maybe I can find it. Also youtube shows an itunes ad about, singers are Songsit and Saowanit, the song is called "Heart alone" in English. I can't read the Thai name. I think this must be the song, too. But hopefully Jubjib can just share it for us :D That would be just great. I would love to have the whole soundtrack with this one, the main title with both Soul123 and Cherry singing, Da Endorphine and so on.

Can't wait for the next ep. it seems quite thrilling. Why does Nim suddenly changes her mind and tells she loves Katha. I think this must be because of Ruttha in the teaser you see her at the beginning. What do you guys think?

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I didn't like that Mek was busy being more worried about Ruttha than taking care of the woman he loves, but I did love how he begged Nim to not get engaged to Katha...that has got to be the best part...usually p'eks are too prideful to do that, I don't know if he acknowledges how wrong he've been or how he's hurt her, but he did the right thing by getting on his knees to beg her...I approve of that...and of course, the kidnapping...It was sad to see him cry, but he brought it on himself, he didn't take care of her, and now another man will.

Although, as badly as Mek treated Nim, and neglected her...I don't think it's right for Nim to marry Katha. Because even though he loves her, and you know how our parents tell us to marry someone that loves us over someone that you love who doesn't love you back...it's not fair to the person that loves you...Because you're settling for them, it's like you've found your soul mate, but you're settling for the next best thing because you can't be with your soul mate for whatever reason. It's not fair because Nim is preventing Katha from being with who he is really meant to be with, and in this case, it's her sister, right? That's why you should never marry anyone unless both parties truly, deeply are in love with one another...or else the person you're meant to be with is stuck alone because you chose to marry the wrong person...