Jam Luey Gamathep (Maker J.Group)

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I've never seen Chakrit cry so much in a lakorn before, this is like, his most emotional lakorn, huh? His crying is so heartbreaking too...just like Ken's...

juicee

sarNie Elites
I didn't like that Mek was busy being more worried about Ruttha than taking care of the woman he loves, but I did love how he begged Nim to not get engaged to Katha...that has got to be the best part...usually p'eks are too prideful to do that, I don't know if he acknowledges how wrong he've been or how he's hurt her, but he did the right thing by getting on his knees to beg her...I approve of that...and of course, the kidnapping...It was sad to see him cry, but he brought it on himself, he didn't take care of her, and now another man will.

Although, as badly as Mek treated Nim, and neglected her...I don't think it's right for Nim to marry Katha. Because even though he loves her, and you know how our parents tell us to marry someone that loves us over someone that you love who doesn't love you back...it's not fair to the person that loves you...Because you're settling for them, it's like you've found your soul mate, but you're settling for the next best thing because you can't be with your soul mate for whatever reason. It's not fair because Nim is preventing Katha from being with who he is really meant to be with, and in this case, it's her sister, right? That's why you should never marry anyone unless both parties truly, deeply are in love with one another...or else the person you're meant to be with is stuck alone because you chose to marry the wrong person...
well, technically they didn't get married, they got engaged.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Todays episode was amazing! :lol: SO much emotions!! I'm so glad that they got back together and understood each other but they just had to leave eachother. I don't get kattha why is he getting married to Nim when he loves her sister. Now both don't want to get married but they are just doing it because it's the right thing to do. I don't get the parents reason for making her marry him too.

Now Mek made me wanna cry, he tried so hard to get her alone so he can talk to her but she left him. :blush: Just watching his tears fall made me see how much he loved her. And their hug was emotional. He should've kissed her after they pulled back to look at each other that was the right moment! :lol:

I feel like their is something going on with her parents and Katha it's just my instinct but i feel something going on between them. Rattha should just die how many times does she need Mek to push her away to make her understand that he doesn't like her. Nim should just slap her and make her wake up! But them again it would cause a scandal because she's an actress! :lol:

Thanks for sharing that picture Cherry Apple! Chakrit seems to love what happened1 :wub:

Congrates to Cherry for winning the poll!! She's an great actress!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I've never seen Chakrit cry so much in a lakorn before, this is like, his most emotional lakorn, huh? His crying is so heartbreaking too...just like Ken's...
I agree with you! Ken and Chakrit are great actors! They cam really make you cry along with them when they are sad!

Can't wait to see Soot Saneha! with Ken and Ann! Also can't forget Chakrit and Cherry's new lakorn that they're filming!!

icool48

sarNie Adult
Wahhhhh...LOVE CHERRY! She's so awesome! She's a superb actress who has taken on many type of roles. You cannot doubt her talent!

Jib - Do you by chance have the female song that came on before our CHARRY was about to hop on the bed? The same song was played on other scenes from other episodes also, but I fogot to ask if you have it. I love that song. So sweet. Share if you have it na. Joob Jib! :wub:
song : lom now lae dow deuan ลมหนาวและดาวเดือน
artist : panadda
click---> download mp3

icool48

sarNie Adult
@Kayla: The song, did you mean the duet? I remember it from Pinky and Weir's first lakorn "tue keu cheevit." I am not quite sure but I think the question already came up in in youtube and Thinkjaden answered the question. I have to search for it, maybe I can find it. Also youtube shows an itunes ad about, singers are Songsit and Saowanit, the song is called "Heart alone" in English. I can't read the Thai name. I think this must be the song, too. But hopefully Jubjib can just share it for us :D That would be just great. I would love to have the whole soundtrack with this one, the main title with both Soul123 and Cherry singing, Da Endorphine and so on.
dear tuyah

song : หากันจนเจอ ha-kun-jon-jer
ศิลปิน : Mars&Venus ( kob songsit & kob saowanit )
credit : aoy

สิ่งที่ฉันหวังสิ่งที่ฉันคอย
Thing that I hope.Thing I wait for.
อาจดูเหมือนเลื่อนลอยเกือบจะฝันไป
Maybe imagine as well as dream.
มองหาคนคนหนึ่งที่ไม่รู้เป็นใคร
Waiting for someone that I couldn't knew.
และไม่รู้เมื่อไหร่จะพบคนผู้นั้น
And waiting for day will met in soon time.

ส่วนชีวิตฉันบอกเลยว่ามี เจอะคนที่แสนดีอยู่ทุกๆ วัน
And so my life,say U that I have seen kindness one for everyday.
เพียงแค่ไม่มีใครที่จะฝันตรงกัน แต่ว่าฉันมั่นใจจะพบในไม่ช้า
Only noone that have dreaming in same.But I trust that I will met in soon time.

*อาจบางทีในเมืองกว้างใหญ่ หมอกและควันช่วยกันพรางตา
Maybe cause of the big city.Fog and smoke hided we all.
มีขอบรั้วขอบกำแพงสร้างมา ตึกระฟ้าคอยบังเราอยู่
Maybe fences or the walls builted.And the skycrapers block us.
แต่เราก็หากันจนเจอ มันนานแค่ไหนที่คอยเธอมา
But we sure met for someday.How long the time that wait for all.
รู้สึกไหมว่าชีวิตคุ้มค่า เมื่อมีใครสักคนข้างกาย
Do U feel in vaule of life,when someone can nearling U.
เกิดมาเพื่อหาใครคนหนึ่ง เป็นคนที่ฟ้าสร้างมาตรงใจ
Born to be find for someone.Person who heaven give as mind.
เราต่างรู้โลกมันแสนกว้างใหญ่
Both us know in the wide of world.
แต่มันคงไม่ยากเกินไป...ที่ฉันจะพบเธอ
And it's not too hard to reach the day I met U.

อาจมีสักครั้ง...ที่เราสองคน ผ่านทางที่วกวน อยู่ใกล้ๆ กัน
Maybe sometimes that boths us can pass on busy way and be nearly.
ใบไม้เพียงใบหนึ่งหล่นตอนที่เดินผ่าน
One leave falling while I am passing on.
ฉันคงจะมองมันเมื่อเธอเดินผ่านมา
Maybe I could seen.When U R coming.

อาจบางทีในเมืองกว้างใหญ่ หมอกและควันช่วยกันพรางตา
Maybe cause of the big city.Fog and smoke hided we all.
มีขอบรั้วขอบกำแพงสร้างมา ตึกระฟ้าคอยบังเราอยู่
Maybe fences or the walls builted.And the skycrapers block us.
แต่เราก็หากันจนเจอ มันนานแค่ไหนที่คอยเธอมา
But we sure met for someday.How long the time that wait for all.
รู้สึกไหมว่าชีวิตคุ้มค่า เมื่อมีใครสักคนข้างกาย
Do U feel in vaule of life,when someone can nearling U.
เกิดมาเพื่อหาใครคนหนึ่ง เป็นคนที่ฟ้าสร้างมาตรงใจ
Born to be find for someone.Person who heaven give as mind.
เราต่างรู้โลกมันแสนกว้างใหญ่
Both us know in the wide of world.
แต่มันคงไม่ยากเกินไป...ที่ฉันจะพบเธอ
And it's not too hard to reach the day I met U.

click---> download mp3

yigu loves krit

sarNie Hatchling
Getting all of your comments, i cant wait to watch epi.12

i am downloading! haha

thank JIB for your so kind translation of the songs. tks tks!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Oh good lord, I just got done with epi 12. It was soooooooooooooo FREAKING GOOD! Dang, this lakorn does not disappoint us. Normally, I would complain about n'ek and p'ek not having enough sweet scenes, but I cannot complain one bit on this lakorn. There are tons of scenes for all of us to enjoy. This lakorn seems to have all the ingredients, love, sweet moment, tears, jealousy, envy, the whole nine yard. Every time one epi ends, you can't wait to watch the next one. It's so many twists and turns, you don't know who is plotting what on who anymore. It's awesome! It seems like everyone has a plan of their own for Mek and Nim. Now, it's obvious the parents are having their own games. Like one of you gals said, it does seem that Nim's mother likes Mek and her father likes Katha. :)

Talking about Katha, he is a nice guy and all but he's a little too selfish. Why hold on to someone if you know with all your heart that her heart belongs to someone else. That's lakorn for you because in real life no one is putting up with all that. I feel that the problem is easy to solve really, one person just need to tell the other that they do not have feelings in return and that the real perosn they love is the other person. Problem solved. But you gals know that's to easy. If it's that easy, it's would not be Thai lakorn, it would be called Reality TV. LOL :lol:

I enjoyed so many sweet scenes, the bed scene is number one for me on this epi. What a sweet and intimate scene of our CHARRY. I loved it how the pillows were in between them then it disappeared, then Mek's arm around Nim, then Nim's arm around Mek, and then Nim woke up with her head on Mek's chest. I love the concept on that scene. Too cute! The conversation, the tears, the hugging, all were on point. Amazing chemistry and acting between our CHARRY. Did you gals notice even when they were lying side by side looking at the moom, their nose was still red and eyes were still puffy? As much crying as the both of them were doing, I'm glad to see the outcome was so realistic. Also, the next day when Mek offered to cook whatever food Nim liked and Nim requested for his famous fried rice. When the both of them were trying to eat it talking, saying this could be their last meal together, crying and couldn't get their words out. So sad but yet so adorable to me.

The engagement scene was so sad when both were crying through the glass wall. My poor Mek, he can never make it on time. *shake head* He came a little too late since the stupid ex was trying to stall him. :angry:

I will translate some of their conversation tomorrow. The conversations were too sweet and touching to not share. :lol:

On the next epi, looks like Ratha is running her big mouth again causing arguments between Mek and Nim. Which good for her because Mek is going psycho and you know how psychotic males are. More angry kisses coming our way. I can't wait!!!! :lol: :lol: Nim told Pom that it was all a game for her to kidnap Mek and Pom was pissed at her saying "how can you say this! before you say you like Mek and that you love mek and today you say it's just a game!" Uh oh...Pom is angry...you know he loves his bro. :lol:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Todays episode was amazing! :lol: SO much emotions!! I'm so glad that they got back together and understood each other but they just had to leave eachother. I don't get kattha why is he getting married to Nim when he loves her sister. Now both don't want to get married but they are just doing it because it's the right thing to do. I don't get the parents reason for making her marry him too.

Now Mek made me wanna cry, he tried so hard to get her alone so he can talk to her but she left him. :blush: Just watching his tears fall made me see how much he loved her. And their hug was emotional. He should've kissed her after they pulled back to look at each other that was the right moment! :lol:

I feel like their is something going on with her parents and Katha it's just my instinct but i feel something going on between them. Rattha should just die how many times does she need Mek to push her away to make her understand that he doesn't like her. Nim should just slap her and make her wake up! But them again it would cause a scandal because she's an actress! :lol:

Thanks for sharing that picture Cherry Apple! Chakrit seems to love what happened1 :wub:

Congrates to Cherry for winning the poll!! She's an great actress!
I know, right? Ratha cannot get it through her big head that her and Mek is OVER!! I mean I can understand where before she would have assumption because Mek never told her straight up since he wasn't sure about his own feelings toward Nim. But now that he has already told her his true feelings saying that Nim is the only person he loves, Ratha needs to step the hell back! :angry:

song : lom now lae dow deuan ลมหนาวและดาวเดือน
artist : panadda
click---> download mp3

Thanks Momma JLG for all the songs! You're awesome!! ^_^

I cant wait to go home and rewatch this again. had sneak too like kayla at work

Yo yo yo for cherry for winning the poll
Now there CherryApple, be careful before you get a pink slip. I would feel so guilty. :eek: :eek: :huh:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh...OMG episode 12 was sooooo cool. I have to rewatch immediately. My heart ist still running from this emotional episode and I have to gather myself till I can think clearly again.

Thank you so much to all the JLK cast for this wonderful lakorn :)

First of all can someone tell me the name and singer of the song when Mek and Nim were lying outside and watching the moon? I love this song and would appreciate if someone could share it to me.

Nim's parents were hilarious in ep 12. It's like they have something like a competition between them going on, as the mom is cheering for Mek and the father for Katha. But both not in a severe way but just try to support the daughter.

And again Mek was too late because of Ruttha. Fortunately she couldn't stop him from going to the ceremony. At least Nim saw that Mek tried to interfere. Although P'Pom didn't have the similar emotional scenes as in the last ep. I still like how he does his very best to help his brother. I wished my brother would do the same for me ;)

For all Nim and Mek scenes this time: sad, heartbreaking but wonderful.

@Kayla: The song, did you mean the duet? I remember it from Pinky and Weir's first lakorn "tue keu cheevit." I am not quite sure but I think the question already came up in in youtube and Thinkjaden answered the question. I have to search for it, maybe I can find it. Also youtube shows an itunes ad about, singers are Songsit and Saowanit, the song is called "Heart alone" in English. I can't read the Thai name. I think this must be the song, too. But hopefully Jubjib can just share it for us :D That would be just great. I would love to have the whole soundtrack with this one, the main title with both Soul123 and Cherry singing, Da Endorphine and so on.

Can't wait for the next ep. it seems quite thrilling. Why does Nim suddenly changes her mind and tells she loves Katha. I think this must be because of Ruttha in the teaser you see her at the beginning. What do you guys think?
Thanks for the song info! I love that song!! I agree, the cast of JLG is awesome! There's not too many annoying characters. Each character seems to have a funny, quirky personality. Like Nim's manager, she cracks me up. Umm yea, I'm sure Ratha filled Nim's ears with some more toxic which cause Nim to be pissed at Mek, doing things in rebellion again, but it's okay, it will just make Mek more psycho and we can see more scenes of them together, with Mek getting crazy jealous and start acting like a mad man. I love that! :lol: :lol:
I didn't like that Mek was busy being more worried about Ruttha than taking care of the woman he loves, but I did love how he begged Nim to not get engaged to Katha...that has got to be the best part...usually p'eks are too prideful to do that, I don't know if he acknowledges how wrong he've been or how he's hurt her, but he did the right thing by getting on his knees to beg her...I approve of that...and of course, the kidnapping...It was sad to see him cry, but he brought it on himself, he didn't take care of her, and now another man will.

Although, as badly as Mek treated Nim, and neglected her...I don't think it's right for Nim to marry Katha. Because even though he loves her, and you know how our parents tell us to marry someone that loves us over someone that you love who doesn't love you back...it's not fair to the person that loves you...Because you're settling for them, it's like you've found your soul mate, but you're settling for the next best thing because you can't be with your soul mate for whatever reason. It's not fair because Nim is preventing Katha from being with who he is really meant to be with, and in this case, it's her sister, right? That's why you should never marry anyone unless both parties truly, deeply are in love with one another...or else the person you're meant to be with is stuck alone because you chose to marry the wrong person...
Yes - Nim just need to break it off with Katha. Who cares if it will hurt his feelings, I would rather let my feelings hurt now rather than spending the rest of my life miserable knowing you're only with me for pity. But they all will break it off soon. Pad already confessed to Nim that she loves Katha and knowing Nim, she likes to make everyone happy, so she wouldn't go through with the wedding even though we know it won't go through anyway because n'ek and p'ek always end up with each other. :lol: Pad is not her sister ja, just a realtive, I believe her cousin since she called Nim's parents uncle and aunt. In the beginning Nim introduced Pad as her "pee nong" which means relative.

Agree...both men are great actors and can carry on crying scenes really well. It's funny though because as much as I try not to shed tears on this lakorn since we all know ultimately Mek and Nim will get each other. But boy, when I see Krit cry, it just breaks my heart. And when the both of them cry, it's a wrap for me. :lol:

Tuyah

sarNie Egg
dear tuyah

song : หากันจนเจอ ha-kun-jon-jer
ศิลปิน : Mars&Venus ( kob songsit & kob saowanit )
credit : aoy

click---> download mp3

Thank you so much Jubjib for both songs and the translations :) You are the best, love you :D

And wow, didn't know that this guy does sing and has such a good voice. I just knew him as an actor. This did surprise me a lot.

icool48

sarNie Adult
CHERRY : TVPOOL MAGAZINE 16-22 oct. 2009

credit www.khemupsorn.com

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

so beautiful!!

i really love cherry.

JLG will end next week naja. ( on tuesday )

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Jib, don't remind me...I'm going to be so sad. :(

No more JLG for us to enjoy. I'm going to miss Mek and Nim soooo much. :(

Cherry is so pretty. I love her figure, not too skinny and boney like other actresses. I love her sense of style also, so chic and classy. :)

Tuyah

sarNie Egg
Ah, I am suddenly turning so sad, too :( Just 2 episodes left. I wish JLK would go on forever... I will miss it so much.

How long do we have to wait for Nuer Mek? Well, at least this year is a good Chakrit year, we already had 4 lakorns with him whereas last year was'nt there just one with Mafia tee ruk?

icool48

sarNie Adult
Jib, don't remind me...I'm going to be so sad. :(

No more JLG for us to enjoy. I'm going to miss Mek and Nim soooo much. :(

Cherry is so pretty. I love her figure, not too skinny and boney like other actresses. I love her sense of style also, so chic and classy. :)

dear kayla
i'm so saddddd too!
i dont want it to end...

icool48

sarNie Adult
Ah, I am suddenly turning so sad, too :( Just 2 episodes left. I wish JLK would go on forever... I will miss it so much.

How long do we have to wait for Nuer Mek? Well, at least this year is a good Chakrit year, we already had 4 lakorns with him whereas last year was'nt there just one with Mafia tee ruk?

DEAR TUYAH

they started shooting " NUERMEK " on 10 july 2009.

i guess they will finish shooting in 7 months naja..

maybe nuer-mek will air in FEBRUARY OR MARCH 2010. :D