Jam Luey Gamathep (Maker J.Group)

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Feb or March 2010? That seems so far away. But it's a wait worth waiting. It will be refreshing to see our CHARRY protray a different character. I will have to try my best to get Nim and Mek off my brain when watching them in the new lakorn. Hopefully, we get to enjoy more sweet moments of them together on the new lakorn. Since it's an action lakorn, it's going to be a lot going on. But it doesn't matter, I'd be more than happy to see them along side, onscreen once again.

Tuyah

sarNie Egg
DEAR TUYAH

they started shooting " NUERMEK " on 10 july 2009.

i guess they will finish shooting in 7 months naja..

maybe nuer-mek will air in FEBRUARY OR MARCH 2010. :D
Thank you for the information you are always the best source for information Jubjib :D

That will be a long time waiting *sigh*. Anyway, I am happy that they will have a second lakorn together, hope it will be better than Din Nam Lom Fai. Is Cherry the first N'ek he paired up a 2nd time? I can't remember anyone else althought I don't claim to have watched all of his lakorns of course.

joey

sarNie Adult
Hello Ladies! gosh i've been really busy lately and finally found the time to watch the lakorn today. anyways here are my inputs for 11/12:

11) the start of this ep. was so cute. mek should've kissed nim right there instead of backing away like that, but gosh they were so cute, especially nim acting all shy and so forth. i especially loved the park scene. can they both get any cuter/sweeter than this?! gosh i was smiling and giggling like crazy watching how they were so sweet to eachother. it was so cute how nim wrapped her arm around mek while they both were walking through the park. it was even more cuter when he bought her the ice cream like he had done 8 yrs. ago. awwww...they even shared the ice cream too. then it was cute and funny when nim tuck the flower in mek's hair. lol. he looked so cute and funny with that red flower on his head like that. :lol: i found it even funnier that he still had it on during the car ride back home. anyways, loved the whole park scene. :wub: these two have so much chemistry that they looked like a real couple for real. the way they looked/smiled at eachother, the way they touched and put their heads against one another were all so natural. i cannot help but feel like they both are in love for real. great acting from both pra'nang. it was suck that the sweet parts were so short. :( i really don't like that news reporter lady. i don't understand what she told nim's parents, but i know it must've been something bad. :angry: i was kind of mad at mek for running off to his ex when he should've been there with nim when she had to face her parents. but i was happy that the part when nim fell down, mek was trying to help her up but the stupid evil ex had to hold on to him so tight. what an evil shameless woman she is! :angry: i was happy that he pulled away from her to run after nim though. that's what you suppose to do mek! a big plus for you. lol. i wasn't so sure, but did mek told nim's parents that he loves her? it sounded like he did to me. if it's true, another A plus plus for him. lol. i just love a guy that is not afraid to tell what he feels in front of others, especially in front of the woman's parents. it was so sad though when he tried to ask nim to stop being mad at him that night in her bedroom. gosh the kneeling part caught me off guard. he is soooooo in love with her. i cried along with him when he was crying by the water fountain and then later hugging his brother while crying his eyes out. omg, chakrit is one great crier! his tears came out so easily. that whole crying part broke my heart. it just the way he cried and his sad expression. poor mek. :(

12) this episode was so BITTERSWEET!!!!! i cried a lot in this scene too. all i can say is Chakrit & Cherry are great criers and actors. all their bittersweet scenes just tore at your heart so deeply that you cannot help but feel their pains and cry along with them. :( at the beg. i loved how mek kidnapped nim. it was so cute when she tried to steal the keys from him but he ended up taking her purse and carried her instead. lol. i cried again when he hugged her but she still walked away from him. gosh he was so hurt that he cried his sorrows out once again. i just cannot say enough about his crying. i was so happy that nim came back and hugged him from the back. this scene was so sad and both of them acted so well. the way they both hugged each other so tightly while crying their eyes out was so sad and touching. :( the scene with them sleeping outside on the swing looking up at the moon was so cute and sweet and sad at the same time. i especially loved the bedroom scene. it was so cute when mek tried to sleep with nim on the same bed. i laughed when nim started to put those pillows between her and mek. loved the looks on mek face. :lol: like that would pervent him from ravishing her. lol. anyways, they were so cute holding eachother hands while sleeping. hahaa...poor pillows got thrown on the ground later on. i wonder who did it huh? *wink wink* lol. loved when mek was holding her while she was sleeping and the kissed on the forehead was soooooo sweet too. if i were them, i would've run away far from everyone to a nice quite place to be together. just come back after the pregnancy, you know? the whole ep.12 was very heartbreaker for me since there were so many crying scenes between the pra'nang. SAD SAD SAD!!! the engagement part was sad too. i loved how mek is starting to pull away from his ex now. it was so sad/cute when he rushed into the engagement room and smiled at nim. too bad it was short lived when he saw her engagement ring and got all sad. his expression in that scene was so full of pains. also, the part where he touched the glass and put his hand on his heart got me teary eyes again. gosh why do these two have to go through so many pains like that?! i got this big lump in my throat and red eyes after this episode ended. love Chakrit and Cherry! :wub: what a great great great actors they are! BRAVO BRAVO TO THEM!!!!!

next week seems to be a blend of sad scenes with some cute scenes. i am really looking forward to the kissing scene. i love that even though nim is engaged in all, but mek is still taking advantage of her. :p

i have some questions that i don't understand:

1) i don't understand kong's character in these two eps., especially ep.12. he and micky's character seem to be in love, but why does he still go throught the engagment with nim? can't he just pull it off since micky is the one he loves and he already knew that nim and mek love eachother? also, despite loving micky, he seemed to be happy a little and sad alittle when he put that ring on nim's finger. i just don't understand him. what is he trying to do?

2) why nim's parents want her and kong to engage? why does nim so scare of her parents? also what's up with nim's mom? she seems to be up to something. i think there were a few times that showed her having that smile on her face. does she want nim to be with mek? i ask this because the morning that nim was gone all night long, she looked like she was not worried at all for nim's safety. it seems like she knew nim was with mek so that's why she wasn't worried about her daughter at all. this can be explained only if she approved of mek with nim.

3) why oh why did mek and nim had to come back?! why can't they just run away far to be together? i think i knew why, but i cannot help but ask anyway. lol.

Last but not least, like always, THANKS everyone for sharing all those great and wonderful pics, clips, songs and translations. all of you ladies are so nice and sweet! love you all! :wub: this forum wouldn't be as fun and great without you wonderful ladies in here. :)
'

joey

sarNie Adult
Translation time! Woowhooo...Let's drown ourselves in Mek and Nim's sweet moments together on epi 10.

Starting with this scene - the feeling on his chest scene. Here are some rough translation of the words exchanges that will melt your heart in this scene. Your blood sugar will go up. :lol:

Mek – Well, how am I supposed to talk to the person that belongs to me? When that person always try to hide from me. I don’t know what I’ve done to make her mad .

Mek turned Nim around while talking.

Nim – Pee Mek…

Mek – Stay still before I hug you.

Nim – Let me go

Mek – I’m warning you..

Mek – Now can you tell me what I have done to make you mad.

Nim – What have you done? You are a person that never cares about other people feelings, you like to hurt people in such a cold way.

Mek smiling at her

Mek – What you have said is true..”You have followed him all your life, do you still not know that you never received his heart? And you will never have it” – Mek said the line that Nim was saying to Dao in the lakorn from the fighting scene.

Mek – Nong Dao never have received my heart. It’s the truth.

Nim – Then it’s probably Ratha that received it.

Mek – My heart is right here. Do you want to feel/listen to it?

Nim looking all nervous and Mek took her hand to touch his chest.

Mek – My heart is right here, no matter if it’s at the island or right now. If you want to know who my heart belongs to, you can ask it yourself.

Mek – And your heart? Who does it belongs to? I want to know who it belongs to.

And then they were about to kiss….OMG….so darn sweet…

Mek was so shy when Nim’s manager busted them, he didn’t know how to act…LOL…so cute. I love the little shy smile he made at Nim before walking off.

On this scene Pakard and Pom once again were egging on to Mek about how a person like him always like to not take advantage of the open opportunity and so on and Pakrad asked Mek if the chance has come around again, will he let this chance go by again...LOL...Mek looking all serious and goofy thinking to himself... :lol: ...and then Pakard and Pom left and Mek was sitting there thinking to himself and heard Nim's voice in the background.

Nim - Pee Mek has not answered that if the chance come around again, what will you do about it?

Mek heard her voice, placed his glass of milk down, thought about it for a second, got up and walked towards Nim and hugged her tightly. Nim had a big smile. So cute. Mek did not expect Nim to show up at his house.

Mek - I will hurry and hug her, and will not allow her to slip through my hands again.

Nim with a big smile and big eyes while hugging Mek back said..

Nim - I believe...this type of answer, I like.
:wub:

So sweet! And the phone rang and Mek ignored it and asked Nim if she wants to go out...which made it even more special. He has no room in his heart for the EX any longer, only as a friend.
OMG Kayla, a BIG thank you from me sweetie. loved your translations like always! gosh these dialogs are soooooooooo SWEET!!!!!! my sugar level has sky rocket high now because of reading this. lol. i don't mind of dying from my sugar level of being high as long as i can get this type of sweetness from mek and nim all the time. gosh i love these two so much. :wub:

joey

sarNie Adult
credits pantip
awww... loved this scene! cherry's was so cute acting shy, but why oh why mek didn't kiss nim in this scene. :angry: we all know that nim would love him to kiss her. :p

check this out: sarNworld

sarnworld channel has uploaded from epi 5 khmer dubbed of JLG...
OMG!!! you don't know how happy i am right now CherryAPple to know this. gosh thanks sweetie and Sarn for uploading it! i cannot wait to go and watch it in khmer dubbed. *dancing around like crazy*

cherry's voice in JLG
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=OV7R5Zv0Suk
credit mrrubikmaster
i just love love her sweet voice. she sang this song so well. love Cherry!!! :wub: thanks for sharing sweetie!

joey

sarNie Adult
translation of JLG 1(1/8)
พอปารุดาเดินออกไปแล้ว ปอมก็ช่วยนิ่มเก็บจานที่แตก
ปอม: มา ๆ ๆ เดี๋ยวพี่ช่วย(i will help u)
นิ่ม: ขอบคุณนะคะพี่ปอม ขอบคุณนะคะที่ช่วยนิ่มอ๊ะ(thank P’Pom to help me)
ปอม: จริงๆ แล้วเนี่ย พี่ก็ไม่อยากเข้ามาห้ามหรอกนะ คือยืนฟังๆอยู่เนี่ย สนุกยิ่งกว่าละครซะอีก(Indeed, i don’t want to stop it,just stand still it more funny than lakorn)
ชัชชัย: อุ้ย(Oh)
ปอม: ไอ้ชัช แกนี่เกือบหลุดแล้วใช่มั้ยเนี่ย บอกแล้วไง บอกว่าให้เงียบ(Chat u nearly loose,i tell u already must be quiet)
ชัชชัย: ฉันเนี่ยพยายามใจแข็งแล้วนะเว้ย แต่ว่าน้องเค้าอย่างพลิ้วเลยอ่ะ(i try to control my self but she so tricky)
ปอม: อะไรพลิ้ววะ(What tricky)
ชัชชัย: เอ้อ ๆ เสื้อผ้าของน้องเค้าอ่ะ อย่างพลิ้วอ่ะ อื้อหือ(Her cloth so flutter)
นิ่ม: นิ่มเข้าใจค่ะ เรื่องของความรักเนี่ย มันไม่เข้าใครออกใครหรอก(Nim understand, about love everybody crazy)
ชัชชัย: ไม่ใข่อย่างงั้นนะครับคุณนิ่ม(It not like this Nim)
ปอม: มันน่ะอย่างงั้นเลยหล่ะ(It like this)
ชัชชัย: ไอ้ปอม เนี่ยหมายความว่าแกมาคุยเรื่องของฉันใช่มั้ยเนี่ย(Pom do u mean about me)
นิ่ม: นิ่มไม่ได้เชื่อใครจากคำพูดหรอกนะคะ นิ่มดูที่การกระทำ มันชัดเจนกว่านะคะ จริงมั้ยคะพี่ปอม(Nim not believe someone from talk but i believe frum doing)
ปอม: โชคดีนะที่พี่เป็นคนปากกับใจตรงกัน(Very good luck that i said like i thing)
นิ่ม: ถ้าเราชอบใครแล้วใจตรงกัน ก็คงจะดีนะคะ ใช่ไหมคะพี่ปอม(If we like someone and that guy like us. It very good, isn’t it P’Pom?)
นิ่มเดินออกมาที่รถ ปอมกับชัชชัยเดินตามมา
ปอม: บางที่ปาฏิหาริย์อาจจะมีจริงก็ได้นะ(Sometime it have miracle)
นิ่ม: ในชีวิตของคนเราเนี่ย ขอให้ได้สัมผัสกับรักที่ไขว่คว้า ถึงแม้จะไม่ได้มันมาครอบครอง นิ่มก็ไม่เสียใจหรอกค่ะ(In our life.If we can touch that we want,even can’t possess it, Nim don’t regret)
ปอม: แต่ถ้าไม่ลอง ก็คงจะเสียดาย(If u not try,we may be deplore)
นิ่ม: เสียดายกับเสียใจ นิ่มเลือกเสียใจดีกว่าเสียดาย ปล่อยให้โอกาสมันผ่านเลยไป จริงมั้ยคะพี่ปอม(Deplore and regret, Nim choose regret than deplore and let the change gone,Isn’t it P’Pom)
ปอม: คนเราถ้าเลือกจะเดินแล้วเนี่ย ต้องไปให้มันสุดทาง จะได้รู้ว่าเป็นยังไง(When we choose to walk, we must walk to the end)
ชัชชัย: แต่บางทีผลที่ออกมานี่ มันอาจจะไม่ใช่ความสุขก็ได้นะครับ(But the result it may be not happy)
ปอม: ฮึย!(He He)
ชัชชัย: จริง(Really)
นิ่ม: แต่ถ้าไม่ลองก็ไม่รู้นะคะ ขอบคุณนะคะที่มาส่ง นิ่มกลับก่อนนะคะ(If not try we don’t Know.i will go home)
ปอม: จ๊ะ สวัสดี ขับรถดีๆ นะ(Bye drive well)
นิ่ม: ค่ะ(Yes)
ชัชชัย: แกเอ๊ย จริงจังซะขนาดนั้น ไม่รอดมือแน่ว่ะ(Serious like this,Mek must accept her)
ปอม: ฉันก็อยากจะรู้เหมือนกันว่ะ ว่างานนี้ใครจะชนะ แต่ไอ้เมฆเนี่ย ไม่เคยทำให้ฉันผิดหวังอยู่แล้ว(I want to know also who will win, But my Mek never make me disappointed)

ตัดมาที่เมฆที่บ้านบนเกาะ เมฆกำลังซ้อมบทนายหัวอยู่

เมฆ: เงียบ! ฉันบอกให้เงียบไง ยังอีก ถ้ายังไม่เงียบเนี่ย เธอตายแน่ แอ๊ะๆ ยังอีก(Quiet! i tell u quiet,If u n’t quiet u dead)
สนจุดพลุข้างหลังเมฆ เมฆตกใจร้อง โฮย กระโดดเตะสน
สน: โอ้ยๆ โอ้ยพี่(Oh oh P’Mek)
เมฆ: โอ้โหย ไอ้สนตกใจหมดเลย นี่เอาพลุมาจากไหนวะเนี่ยเห๊อะ(Son, i uptight, where u find the fire?)
สน: เอ้า! นี่เตรียมให้พี่โดยเฉพาะเลยนะเนี่ย ฉลองในวันนี้ไง คิดว่าจะไม่ได้ใช้ซะแล้ว(i prepare for u only, to cerabrate today.I think we no need to use it)
เมฆ: งั้นก็แปลว่าพี่ใช้ได้แล้วใช่มั้ย(It mean i am o.k.?)
สน: สุดยอดเลยพี่ แต่ว่าพี่ต้องเพิ่มความโหดอีกหน่อยนะ(Very good, But u must more cruel)
เมฆ: เฮอะ!(Really?)
สน: จริงๆ(Really)
ปอมเดินขึ้นบันไดมา
ปอม: ช่าย อย่างแกนี่มันแนวเอะอะ โวยวาย ไม่ได้เรื่อง(Yes, like u it just so noisy)
เมฆ: มาทำไมเนี่ยเห๊อะ ทั้งคู่เลย(Why u come to here?)
ปอม: ก็เอาของมาให้แกละซิ นี่ กล่องคอสตูมของน้องนิ่ม(I bring something to u. This is Nim costume box)
เมฆ: เฮ้ย! นี่จะบ้าหรือนี่เห๊อะ ต้องเตรียมตัวขนาดนี้เลยหรอ(Are u crazy, must prepare like this)
เมฆหยิบบราของนิ่มขึ้นมาจากล่อง มองดูขนาด ยิ้มขำๆ
เมฆ: ใช้ได้เนอะ(Can use?)
ปอม: ฮือ ฉันกะขนาดมาไว้หมดแล้ว เรียบร้อยด้วย ไม่ต้องเป็นห่วง(i measure her size already,don’t worry)
สน กับ ชัชชัยอุทานพร้อมกัน: ฮะ(Oh)
ปอม: คือ เอ้อ ฉันหมายถึงว่าฉัน ฉันเป็นคนรอบคอบ รอบคอบ(i mean i delicate man)
เมฆ: แต่นี่ผมว่า ถ้าเกิดคุณนิ่มเค้าเห็นของพวกนี้ขึ้นมา เค้าคงหาว่าผมเป็นคนวิตถารมากกว่าเสือเมฆนะพี่(But i think if Nim see this thing, she think i abnormal)
ปอม: ฮื่อ(Aha)
เมฆ: อ้าว แล้วที่มาเนี่ย เพื่อจะเอาของมาให้แต่นี้เหรอ(u come only because bring this thing?)
ชัชชัย: นี่เมฆ จะมาบอกว่าได้ฤกษ์แล้ว(Mek we come to tell u that it a time)
เมฆ: จริงหรือพี่ชัช งั้นกลับดีกว่า(Really P’Chat, so i go back)
ชัชทำท่าจะเดินลงบันไดไป
ปอมร้องเรียก: ไอ้ชัช(Chat)
ชัชชัย: ว้าย! นี่น้องเมฆ คือพี่หมายความว่า ได้ฤกษ์งามยามดีแล้วไง เพราะว่าคุณนิ่มเนี่ยมาถ่ายแบบบนฝั่งโน่น เฮ้ย! ไอ้เมฆโอกาสมาถึงแล้วนะโว้ย(Mek i mean it a time for Nim,because Nim she on the beach.The change come)
สนพูดแทรกเบาๆ: ทำไมต้องหลบด้วยล่ะพี่(Why we must hide?)
เมฆ: แล้วเมื่อไหร่(and when?)
ปอม: พรุ่งนี้(Tomorrow)
เมฆ: เอ้อ(Oh)
ปอมเข้ามาจับหน้าเมฆ
เมฆ: อะไรพี่ปอม(What P’Pom?)
ปอม: อื่อ! แล้วในกล่องเนี่ย ไม่ได้มีเฉพาะคอสตูมของน้องนิ่มเท่านั้น ของไอ้เสือเมฆก็มี นี่
(In the Box not has only Nim cloths but u also)
ตัดฉากมาที่เสือเมฆกำลังลองชุด โดยมีสนมองอยู่แบบปลงๆ
สน: พี่ครับ เอาเสื้อใส่ในกางเกงด้วยซิพี่ ติดกระดุมคอเม็ดสุดท้ายด้วย ผูกไทน์มั้ยใส่สูทหน่อย เวลาไปจับเค้าเนี่ยนะ ขออนุญาตจับหน่อยครับ จะได้ดูดีมีมารยาทไงพี่ (เว้นไปนิดนึง แล้วพูดต่อ) พี่ ๆ เป็นไอ้เสือ แต่งตัวอะไรมานี่ มันต้องเสื้อแขนกุดพี่ เสื้อให้มันดูกักขฬะหน่อย สกปรกๆหน่อย ขนหน้าอกเนี่ย เปิดโชว์ไปเลย ให้มันดูถ่อยๆ หน่อย นี่อะไรเนี้ยบไป
(My older brother u should to not dress very neat.u are a bandit u must dress look ugly.The hair chest must show. Look little bit barbarian)
เมฆ: แล้วสนรู้ยังไงว่าต้องทำแบบนั้น(How u know must make like that)
สน: สนดูหนังมาพี่ พี่ทำให้เหมือนหนังจะได้สมจริงสมจัง(i looked a movie.u should make like that)
เมฆดูปลงๆ แล้วก็กางแขนบอกสน: อ่ะ ถ้าสนรู้ว่าต้องทำแบบนั้น ก็ มะ เต็มที่เลย ไหนๆ ก็มาถึงนี่แล้ว(O.K. if son know must do like that,it all right)
สน: ได้พี่(O.K)
เมฆ: เอ้า! เฮ้ยๆ เบาๆหน่อยสิวะสน(Oh don’t too hard)
พอสนตัดแขนเสือ แล้วแต่งแขนเสือให้ลุ่ยๆ เมฆมองดู
เมฆ: ต้องขนาดเนี้ยเลยเหรอ(It must like this?)
สน: นี่ โชว์แผง ๆ หน่อย เยี่ยม(Yes must show chest a little bit.Great)
สนดูภูมิใจกับผลงาน โทรศัพท์เมฆดังขึ้น เมฆกดรับ
เมฆ: ว่าไงพี่ปอม อะไรนะ เค้ามาแล้วเหรอ(What P’Pom,she come already?)
ตัดภาพสลับระหว่างเมฆปอมไปมา
ปอม: เออ! กำลังทำงานอยู่เว้ย(Yes,now she work)
เมฆ: กำลังทำงานอยู่ โห พี่ปอม นี่เอิกเกริกขนาดนั้น เราจะไปเอาตัวเค้าออกมาได้เหรอ(Work! so many people how we can take her?)
ปอม: ปอมซะอย่าง ไม่มีปัญหาอยู่แล้ว(No prpblem because i Pom)
ชัชชัย: ปอม ไอ้เสี่ยปลามาว่ะ(Pom, Papa Pla come)
ปอม: เฮ้ย! แย่แล้ว(Buchit!)
เมฆ: มีอะไรเหรอพี่ปอม(What happen?)
ปอม: ไอ้เมฆ แกรีบกลับเข้าฝั่งให้เร็วที่สุดนะเว้ย งานนี้ท่าทางจะยุ่ง(Mek u must hurry come to the land)
เมฆ: ไม่แล้ว โอ้ย! จะรอดมั้ยวะเนี่ย(Oh no,will we win?)
สน: กลัวเหรอ(Are u afraid?)
เมฆ: ลองเป็นโจรดูมั้ยล่ะสนเฮอะ เฮ้อ! คุ้มเหรอ(u want to try to be bandit?)
เมฆขับรถมาที่ร้านอาหารที่นัดกับปอมไว้ แล้วเดินไปที่ร้านชนกับพวกจิ๊กโก๋
จิ๊กโก๋: เฮ้ย! เดินภาษาอะไรวะ(He! How u walk?)
เมฆในลุคเสือเมฆหันกลับมา: มีอะไรเหรอ(What u want?)
จิ๊กโก่สยอง: เปล่าครับพี่ ผมจะถามว่าพี่เดินชนผมเจ็บตรงไหนมั้ยครับพี่(Oh no, i just want to know do u have any hurt?)
เมฆ: แล้วน้องมีอะไรรึเปล่า(And u have something?)
จิ๊กโก๋: ไม่มีอะไรครับพี่ ขอโทษครับ (หันไปชวนเพื่อน) ไปซิวะ(Oh no, apologize,let go)
เมฆเดินเข้าไปที่ร้าน ปอมนั่งรออยู่เห็นเหตุการณ์แล้วปรบมือให้น้องชาย
ปอม: สุดยอด เยี่ยม ฉันยังจำแทบไม่ได้เว้ยเฮ้ย แหม จิ๊กโก๋ยังกลัว สมแล้วที่แกไปเรียนด้สนการแสดงมาจนช่ำชอง ฮ่ะๆๆๆ (หันไปสั่งเด็กเสิร์ฟ) น้อง อย่างนี้อีกแก้ว(Great! i nearly can remember u ye even bad guy fear u...He boy another one)
ตัดมาฉากที่เมฆกับปอมมาถึงรถแล้ว ปอมโยนกุญแจให้เมฆ
เมฆ: จะลักพาตัวเค้า แต่ก็พาเค้าไปเที่ยวก่อน นี่พี่คิดอะไรอยู่วะเนี่ยเฮอะ(u want to kidnap her ,but u take her to travel, what are u thinking?)
ปอม: ก็แกกะว่าจะล้มแผนอยู่แล้วไม่ใช่หรือวะ จะกลัวทำไม(Ah..u think u cancel the plan? So why u scared?)
เมฆ: จะกิ๊กกับเค้าอะดิไม่ว่า เดี๋ยวผมเนี่ยไปฟ้องไอ้ผักให้ดู(u want to have love affair with her.i will tell to Pakgad)
ปอม: ฮื้ย! ไม่ใช่อย่างงั้นเว้ย ฉันกะว่าจะมาตามซุ่มดูเค้า ปรากฏว่าคุณนิ่มมาพบเสียก่อน ฉันก็เลยบอกว่าฉันมาเที่ยว เค้าก็เลยขอให้ฉันพาไปกินข้าว แล้วฉันก็เลย(Oh no! it not like this.i think i will follow her,but she met me,she want i take her to eat.So i..)
เมฆ: ปอมขัดไม่ได้(Can’t say no)
ปอม: ก็ ขอร้องตาแป๋วซะขนาดนั้นนะ เนี่ยๆ ๆ เป็นแกนะแกก็ขัดไม่ได้อยู่ดีอ่ะโว้ย(She ask me very lovely,If were u ucan’t also)
เมฆ: ก็ดีพี่ เวลาเค้าไปแจ้งตำรวจจะได้จับไม่ผิดตัว แล้วทำไมวะ ทำไมต้องให้ผมขับรถให้เนี่ย(Very good,when she tell police it will be the right person,and why i must drive for u?)
ปอม: ก็ไอ้ชัชมันเป็นคนพูดมาก ถ้าเกิดว่าความแตกขึ้นมา แล้วใครจะรับผิดชอบ ก็เลยต้องอาศัยแกไงเล่า(Because Chat speak too much,May be he tell the truth who will respon, so must be u)
นิ่มเดินอย่างรีบเร่งเข้ามา
นิ่ม: มาแล้วค่ะ(i come already)

credit of khemupsorn.com
thanks a BIG bunch RAKRY for your continuation of posting the translations. you are so sweet! :wub:

joey

sarNie Adult
bad news :

i don't know why they deleted this scene

i really want to watch it.
hue hue
awww.....why oh why they took it off?????!!!! i really look forward to see that scene too. man, this pisses me off big time. :angry:

so saddddd

man, Chakrit's anguish expressions were so SAD. he made me cried along with him. gosh he is such an awesome crier and actor!

just wondering, why doesn't Cherry and Chakrit have a fashion photo shoot for magazine yet? I really like this couple.
yup, i was wondering about it too. i hope they will have one later though. i agree, love this couple so much. :wub:

FOR CHERRY 'S FANS

PANTIP POLL RESULT : FINAL ROUND

THE MOST FAVORITE THAI STAR

awwww....i'm so happy for Cherry! GO CHEERY GO!!!

PANTIP POLL RESULT

YESSSSSS!!!! I'm glad to know the lakorn got the first place. i'm not surprised though since the lakorn is so good. screw the ratings! :angry:

joey

sarNie Adult
CHERRY : TVPOOL MAGAZINE 16-22 oct. 2009

credit www.khemupsorn.com

so beautiful!!

i really love cherry.
JLG will end next week naja. ( on tuesday )

a-day bulletin
THANNKS p.Jib a.k.a Mommy JKG for the lovely pics. Cherry looks so beautiful, elegant, and sophisticated in both magazines. :wub: i'm happy to see that she has not one but two magazine shoots, although i still would like to see more of her though. comparing to other actresses, she doesn't have that many magazine shoot. :(

joey

sarNie Adult
DEAR TUYAH

they started shooting " NUERMEK " on 10 july 2009.

i guess they will finish shooting in 7 months naja..

maybe nuer-mek will air in FEBRUARY OR MARCH 2010. :D
awwww... i hope we will be able to watch Nuermek in early 2010. i'm already saddened to know that JKG will end next week. i will miss Chakrit/Mek and Cherry/Nim so so much. :( the only thing that helps me soften my sadness alittle is that i will be seeing this lovely couple again in nuermek soon. well, i hope it will be soon. :)

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
thanks jib on the gos about charry..i remembered watching mae ka kanom waan in feb/mar of this year, its nice to have that consistant break, though i wished cherry would take on more work compared to what she has now.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Joey, my sweet cakes! Welcome back! I love your boom boom baam baam. LOL

I didn't know you were Khmer. I am too! Just that I understand Laos and Thai also. :)

I love all the scenes you mentioned. Gosh, Krit's tears are so moving. I love that man. I honestly believe that Krit has found his match. Cherry suits him so well. I'm not just saying that being bias becauase honestly, I like Krit with other actresses also, but none has the "WOW" factor with Krit, like Cherry. :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I think the Ateam and Rteam got beaten by best onscreen our wonderful Charry.
I'm so inlove with JLG this is one of Cherry's best lakorn that she had star in.
Imagine Ken is Mek this will be awsome too, cos i'm saying this that by look towards
Chakrit and Ken kind of resemble eachother. Oh this is no good just only 2 episode left. I wish this lakorn would go 4ever.
Oh glad that JLG is No.1 in the pantip lakorn poll. Go Cteam! Hope the Cteam has fanclub 2gether called 'Cteam'!

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi my JLK fellow friends guys and gals :lol: just wanted to drop by to give JLK support. I still haven't caught up yet, been so busy, so I'm still behind on Ep.4 :( so sad, and it will end next week already.

But thanks everyone for all the comment. I get to read all about the good part... now if I go watch it I'll know which part to press forward, especially when that Rutha face show up LOL. :lol:

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
Hi my JLK fellow friends guys and gals
just wanted to drop by to give JLK support. I still haven't caught up yet, been so busy, so I'm still behind on Ep.4
so sad, and it will end next week already.

But thanks everyone for all the comment. I get to read all about the good part... now if I go watch it I'll know which part to press forward, especially when that Rutha face show up LOL.
heheh no need for you to fast forward, i know you dislike ratha we all do actually, but nearly every scene when ratha comes on she is literally clinging onto mek and ofcourse you dont want to miss a second of seeing pi mek

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
heheh no need for you to fast forward, i know you dislike ratha we all do actually, but nearly every scene when ratha comes on she is literally clinging onto mek and ofcourse you dont want to miss a second of seeing pi mek
:lol: lol, but from reading everyone's comment I know Mek sweet face with Nim sweet scenes will make up for all his face with Rutha girl, so I'll survive with forwarding him away with his ex. too :lol: hehehehe

Kayla

sarNie Adult
i have some questions that i don't understand:

1) i don't understand kong's character in these two eps., especially ep.12. he and micky's character seem to be in love, but why does he still go throught the engagment with nim? can't he just pull it off since micky is the one he loves and he already knew that nim and mek love eachother? also, despite loving micky, he seemed to be happy a little and sad alittle when he put that ring on nim's finger. i just don't understand him. what is he trying to do?

2) why nim's parents want her and kong to engage? why does nim so scare of her parents? also what's up with nim's mom? she seems to be up to something. i think there were a few times that showed her having that smile on her face. does she want nim to be with mek? i ask this because the morning that nim was gone all night long, she looked like she was not worried at all for nim's safety. it seems like she knew nim was with mek so that's why she wasn't worried about her daughter at all. this can be explained only if she approved of mek with nim.

3) why oh why did mek and nim had to come back?! why can't they just run away far to be together? i think i knew why, but i cannot help but ask anyway. lol.

Last but not least, like always, THANKS everyone for sharing all those great and wonderful pics, clips, songs and translations. all of you ladies are so nice and sweet! love you all! :wub: this forum wouldn't be as fun and great without you wonderful ladies in here. :)
'
HAHAHAHAHA :lol:

Joey, my sweetcakes! Let me start on what question I can answer for you. I love your long essay. :lol: :lol:

Yes, Mek did straight up told Nim's parents that him and Nim are in love and begged that Nim does not get engaged.

1. Katha knows that Pad has good feelings for him, but at the moment he is still eager to be with Nim since she's the perfect girl in his heart. Even though he knows by now that Pad has good feelings for him, he's not fully returning his feelings to her since he's too stuck on Nim right now. You know how the third wheel is...they have to put in all their effort before giving up. By the look on this face on the last scene on epi 12, he's beginning to come to his sense..that if you truely love someone, you should make that person happy by allowing them to live freely and be with the person he/she love. Soon enough, he will realize that the person who truely loves him and have been by his side all along is Pad and will turn her way. Seems like all the couples in this lakorn are lost within their own feelings at one point or another. :lol:

2. Nim's parents suggested that Katha should get engaged with Nim becaue of the news that they were involved in, thanks to the effing reporter and the stupid ex. Since they don't want their family name to look bad, they came up with this solution. However, Nim's parents aer not just about saving faces. Ultimately, they love their daughter and would only go by their daughter's wishes. Since Nim was already pissed at Mek about the evil ex, she agreed to the engagement which of course nearly made Mek insane. I believe the parents got plans of their own. They are putting Mek and Nim in the hot seat to see which out of the two fellows love Nim the most. From the look of it the mother is on Team Mek and the father is on Team Katha. I'm sure they know deep in their hear that Nim loves Mek but probably testing Mek out to see to what extent he will go for their daughter. That's my take on it.

3. But of couse Mek didn't want to return Nim, but Nim insisted that he does. Because their action would hurt a lot of people and they do not want to live the rest of their lives in guilt. Mek and Nim wanted to use that night as the last night they have together and will make memories that they will never forget. They talked and know that the entire mess is their fault and if they were just honest about their feelings for one another earlier, they would never be placed in the situation they are in now.

Here’s a rough draft translation to the scene when Mek returned Nim home. The sad conversation in front of the house.

Nim – Pee Mek, you should leave. I don’t want to hurt more than this.
Mek – No matter how much it hurts, I am willing if it allows me to be with you another second. I am willing.

Nim all teary eyes…

Nim – Pee Mek…
Mek – The answer that you have waited for 8 years. Can it happen…that the both of us will love each other…
Mek – Listen.…I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART. :wub:

Both cried and hugged each other…

Nim – I don’t want it to be like this
Mek – It’s okay Nim...it’s okay…because no matter what…I will love you forever
Nim – No one will come and erase the memories that I have with you..I will love you forever

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I think the Ateam and Rteam got beaten by best onscreen our wonderful Charry.
I'm so inlove with JLG this is one of Cherry's best lakorn that she had star in.
Imagine Ken is Mek this will be awsome too, cos i'm saying this that by look towards
Chakrit and Ken kind of resemble eachother. Oh this is no good just only 2 episode left. I wish this lakorn would go 4ever.
Oh glad that JLG is No.1 in the pantip lakorn poll. Go Cteam! Hope the Cteam has fanclub 2gether called 'Cteam'!
Yay Yay! You are right, Alice! Go CTEAM!! I'm so sad about it ending soon. Don't remind me. :(

Hi my JLK fellow friends guys and gals :lol: just wanted to drop by to give JLK support. I still haven't caught up yet, been so busy, so I'm still behind on Ep.4 :( so sad, and it will end next week already.

But thanks everyone for all the comment. I get to read all about the good part... now if I go watch it I'll know which part to press forward, especially when that Rutha face show up LOL. :lol:
LOL Maya, you won't have to fast forward too much because the ex scenes are minimum compare to our CHARRY scene together. ^_^

Kayla

sarNie Adult
PANTIP POLL RESULT

Wooowhooo...*doing the happy dance*...I know, right? Screw the ratings and trust the poll. LOL

At least the poll is from actual voters, more trustworthy than some program systematic crap.

But are we suprised by the results, Ladies? Of course not, we got good taste just like the members of pantip forum.