Jam Leuy Ruk : Making of Arisoya :: Aum/Aff

sarN

sarNie Granny
i know . i can't believe this lakorn HIT me so HARD dat even when it end it still hurt . it crazy . i never been dis active and this obsessed over a series from begin till end . Even LNJ didn't hit me dis hard shoot i lost interest before it end lmaoooo but not Jamleuy rak !!!! I only have two favorite lakorn , Nung fa kub satan and Sawan bieng but now i have to reorder my favorite to Nung fa kub sata , Jamleuy rak and sawan bieng . I don't think i willl ever feel dis fever on any other lakorn . Yeah there sawan bieng the one lakorn dat got me hype up since i know they goin remake it but now im not sure if it goin have the same vibe like JLR ...lmaooo...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
lol sarN! u never know maybe in 10 year they will remake this lakorn again and u will be hype over it again with a new couple! lolss i still wanna see Bie and Mew in another lakorn together but dont think that will happen anytime soon; lolss sarN =.= my sister in law was so crazy over this drama she cried on the last episode

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
Ceci that list is great as it is...i cant seem to think of any other item cause you pretty much covered all the unfinished business.

Great Job! ^_^

now...all we have to do is wait for our dear Chenling! :p

lol Sarn, i just posted about your 10 toes...hows the fever? must be bad cause its now affecting your vision too :loool:

anyways, this is one of the best remake ever! most remake cant even match up to the original version. anyone with me?

chenling

sarNie Adult
I agree.
chenling knows our taste so well . .
i wouldn't mind reading them hot scene
but i think if she does do steamy scenes.
use spoiler to hide it from young fans of JLR.
i want to see ARISOYA making so bad .. :ph34r: :w-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn:

i'm so impatient ..

anyway, Chenling, HAVE FUN .. hope to read more update this weekend :wub:

okay. so the girls at spicy say .. there are still a few loop holes that didn't get clear up, hoping, in your fic, you can coordinate it somehow and make sense out of the ending.
01. before chanida leave, she have on this face as if she's hiding a secret from chai. maybe, you can make her pregnant like LALA/NATTY think and somehow make Chai's character single at the island - still a player. but later meet chanida along the road and learn the truth that he have a child with her. somehow make them tie into one and make them back together or something.

02. sunsanee need to have more worse stuff happen to her . :loool:

03. the realization from sunsanee's mother why HARITH have to do what he have to do.

04. Nukhun left for school oversea, will he come back with a good relationship, what's in store for him.

05. what about the relationship of soriya's mother and sunsanee's mother.

06. what happen to bontai, send her to mental institution, will she recover - pls don't' let her come back to the island for BAI's sake b/c i dont' want her to be involve with daddy HARITH and mommy SORIYA.

07. maybe have some sort of wedding - even though she have on the ring, maybe say that she's and him are engage but are to be marry a few months from the willing scene :loool:

08. hm - what about the people in the village .. -- just something about them learning that they have a naiying ..

09. a little more sweet scene of HARITH/SORIYA playing prisoner role .. or make HARITH work more than we we saw on last episode.

10. let them have more than ONE ARISOYA -- :lol:

I love that list, there are a lot of things that can be covered and a bunch of things that can happen!!! I will say that we HAVE to HAVE more steamy scenes and making Harit do labor where he is wearing a muscle shirt or no shirt at all!! Addressing the issue of steamy scenes not being in full view of younger ppl, I can do that as well...I've written a few there fan fics in my time and also written origianl works with those types of scenes....sooooooo I just would of course want only those who are old enough to read to be reading it..lol..I hope I'm making sense....I also want to thank you girls for enjoying this story and for letting me write it. I love this story so much and the characters and I hope to not only write this one but more with the pairing!!!!!!

sunisa

:wub: :wub: Chen,your story is so good and creative...it is so juicy.i love it.it flows so nicely.:drool: :drool:

chenling

sarNie Adult
I know!!! This week is just kicking my butt, gotta work everyday until I leave for Oregon and I have school too....I promise I will have more for you alll!!!!!!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I didn't get a fever for Jam Luey Ruk, I was more happy :yahoo: than the jungle fever though I was really sick :( .

Sorry out of topic.

:) Anyways love the story. Keep it up. lol don't make it Korean, were one of them lose their memory. lol.

B) More babies!!! lol

More more more.

chenling

sarNie Adult
I didn't get a fever for Jam Luey Ruk, I was more happy :yahoo: than the jungle fever though I was really sick :( .

Sorry out of topic.

:) Anyways love the story. Keep it up. lol don't make it Korean, were one of them lose their memory. lol.

B) More babies!!! lol

More more more.
:lol: don't make it korean, they do have the losing memory a lot....do not worry....I got a five hour plane ride, and I hope to write many more chappies.... and ? more babies, or more baby making scenes... :kiss:

cecilia

Staff member
^both :drool:

the explicit HARITH talks and BABY MAKING in spoiler code :loool: and of course, MORE BABIES ..
i hope you cover them subject well and make the ending of JLR PART 1 clear to us DIEHARD FANS

FUNFUN dont' worry, i will still be here. i'm craving for JLR : ARISOYA making. sometime, i just feel like i'm too much of a burden for CHEN :lol:

anyway, CHEN have a safe trip .. hope to read more STEAMY SCENES and of course HOW ARISOYA happen :wub:

chenling

sarNie Adult
^both :drool:

the explicit HARITH talks and BABY MAKING in spoiler code :loool: and of course, MORE BABIES ..
i hope you cover them subject well and make the ending of JLR PART 1 clear to us DIEHARD FANS

FUNFUN dont' worry, i will still be here. i'm craving for JLR : ARISOYA making. sometime, i just feel like i'm too much of a burden for CHEN :lol:

anyway, CHEN have a safe trip .. hope to read more STEAMY SCENES and of course HOW ARISOYA happen :wub:
CECI - you are NOT too much of a burden for me....OMG...I LOVE this show and these characters and I love to write..believe me...not a burden!!!!! so you want some dirty talk from Harit? I thought I was the only with with the mind in the gutter...

cecilia

Staff member
muahah. can't help it :p
chen to be honest, i did not want you to go
i want you to stay and write but the thought of seeing
you on the plane writing away for 4-5 hours excite me.
i suppose, i'll let you go this time :p
see, i'm totally sound like a burden :loool:

of course, i love steamy talks ..
but i think there are three or more of us that love to read those stuff ..
*LOOK AROUND - EVEN sarN write about them 3 'r' fic :ph34r:
man, i can't believe i missed those r fic of her .. :blush:

fun

Expired Sarnie
chenling dont worry you are not the only one who thinks like that... i can dirty talk too... lol... not good at it though... lol... so it would be interesting to hear from you...by the way have a nice trip...

sulad

sarNie Adult
You guys have just rise my JLR Fever even higher.
And have put my sadness to a happier status.
Aww! I just love the JLR Part. 2
Keep it coming girl.
Just can't wait to read more.
Making me really unpaitent.
HEHEHE.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
okay. so the girls at spicy say .. there are still a few loop holes that didn't get clear up, hoping, in your fic, you can coordinate it somehow and make sense out of the ending.
01. before chanida leave, she have on this face as if she's hiding a secret from chai. maybe, you can make her pregnant like LALA/NATTY think and somehow make Chai's character single at the island - still a player. but later meet chanida along the road and learn the truth that he have a child with her. somehow make them tie into one and make them back together or something.

02. sunsanee need to have more worse stuff happen to her . :loool:

03. the realization from sunsanee's mother why HARITH have to do what he have to do.

04. Nukhun left for school oversea, will he come back with a good relationship, what's in store for him.

05. what about the relationship of soriya's mother and sunsanee's mother.

06. what happen to bontai, send her to mental institution, will she recover - pls don't' let her come back to the island for BAI's sake b/c i dont' want her to be involve with daddy HARITH and mommy SORIYA.

07. maybe have some sort of wedding - even though she have on the ring, maybe say that she's and him are engage but are to be marry a few months from the willing scene :loool:

08. hm - what about the people in the village .. -- just something about them learning that they have a naiying ..

09. a little more sweet scene of HARITH/SORIYA playing prisoner role .. or make HARITH work more than we we saw on last episode.

10. let them have more than ONE ARISOYA -- :lol:
agree w/ you all the wayy Ceci! hahha have fun on your trip Chenling! hahah your gona have a great time writing during that 4-5 hour plane ride hahahha

to add to the list

* SO threw the pearl bracelet in the lily pond and they didn't retrieve it! ahhaha i was thinkin like later in the story one of there kids goes swimming in the pond and finds it and gives it to Daddy and Daddy gives back to Mommy :wub:

* more Chumpoo! haha we haven't seen that squirrel since like the beggining!

* hahah gotta add more of our egg scenes :loool: