Jam Leuy Ruk : Making of Arisoya :: Aum/Aff

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
my goodness this is awesome...like all of the girls i can see this acting out...the directors of CH3 should be here reading all of this!

you totally rock, Chenling!!!

i so cant wait til what happen next! :yahoo: i sense the baby news is coming soon :dude: :clap:

:kiss: <--heres a kiss for you Chenling!

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
omg chapter 2 was so good... im the same addicted to it.. i could just imgane all this in my head... it is getting so good... hope u put more up... i love it...

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
eeek! I just want to hug and kiss you CHENLING! LOL! :p :kiss: This is so good! God, I can't wait for the next chapter! OMG! I was so worried that Harit might get so angry and do something overboard! augh! But omg, what if...I'm going to start the guessing gave, lol!
what if the doctor informs Harit of her pregnancy! No! I have to resist guessing too much! lol, then you must update soon!
That first chapter was so cute! gosh, those two I can just imagine them cuddling and kissing, it's so sweet! Thanks for keeping the story going! Baby Arisoya, I can't wait for it!!! :clap:

sulad

sarNie Adult
Ah! Man.
You're killing me with the update.
I just can't wait until then.
Thank you chenling.
:)

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
ooooo....Harit is back to his old style, huh? He is one rough man. LOL. I am totally enjoying this Chen! Thanks for updating. I'll be waiting!

kayti

sarNie Egg
Chen you are great........i'm like in love with your story..........keep up the good works......i'll be waiting...

pze

sarNie Adult
this is great starts rite where the lakorn ended....ahhhhhhh im loving it....

chenling

sarNie Adult
Chapter Three

Harit felt a hand touch his shoulder and he was instantly on his feet. He turned to see his friend, Tawatchai.

"Is she alright?" Tawatchai asked, concern written all over his face.

"The doctor hasn't told me anything, thank you for coming." Harit offered, "I…"

Tawatchai frowned, motioning for Harit to sit. " Your phone call was a little shaky, what happened?"

As Harit settled himself in the very uncomfortable waiting room chair, he shook his head. "I was stupid. I am stupid, she would never… I called her mother today, I wanted to surprise Soriya and take her and her mother to lunch but.."

"Now I understand why you were looking for her today. Let me guess, did you drive around town all day looking for her, and you ended up at her uncle's? You saw me drop her off didn't you?" his friend asked causing Harit to sit up a straight, focusing his dark eyes on the man next to him.

"Yes."

"You fool!" Tawatchai shook his head, "Soriya is devoted to you, mind you, you don't deserve it."

Harit nodded, "I know but I couldn't help myself. I thought the worst and now…" He stopped, feeling guilt run throughout his body.

"She will be fine." Tawatchai told his friend, "I should not tell you, but Soriya has been planning your birthday party. That is why she came to town today, I've been helping her."

"Really?" Harit asked, his eyes softening.

"Of course, I'd be a blessed man if a woman like Soriya wanted me." Tawatchai added.

Harit laughed, feeling all the stress from the day falling off his shoulders. "I am indeed a fool. I just hope she will be alright."

"She will be fine!" Tawatchai told him.

A few minutes later the doctor came out and both men were on their feet.

"Your wife is resting comfortably. She and the baby are fine; it seems she was overly stressed. I told her to take it easy for the next couple of days and try not to get stressed."

Harit's mouth fell open, did the doctor just say baby? He looked over at Tawatchai, "Did he just..?"

"Yes!"

"A baby?" Harit turned back to the doctor, "really?"

"Yes" The doctor smiled and hoped he hadn't just spoiled anything for the young couple. "The nurse will come and get you when you can see your wife."

Harit nodded and thanked the doctor before turning to Tawatchai. Gone was the face of a guilt stricken man, and was replaced with a goofy grin. "We're gonna' have a baby." He stammered like an idiot, looking like a little kid at Christmas.

"Whoa.." Tawatchai cried out when Harit grabbed hold of him and picked up him. "Harit put me down!"

"I'm going to be a father!" He yelled at the top of his lungs while swinging his friend around. "Sorry." He offered Tawatchai a weak smile after letting him go. "Just really exicted!"

"I can tell!" Tawatchai chuckled while fixing his suit. "I am happy for you both!"

It wasn't long before Harit was told he could see his wife. He felt a small twinge of guilt wash over him as he slowly walked towards the room she was in. Swallowing hard, he gripped the door handle and stepped inside. Soriya, his beloved wife was laying on her side, her back to him.

"Soriya?"

She ignored him and snuggled more into her pillow.

"Soriya?" he called again as he moved closer, "How are you feeling?"

She again ignored him; Harit moved even closer and got a good look at her face. She'd been crying, he mentally kicked himself for causing her distress. After everything they had been through, he told her he would never hurt her and today he'd gone back on his word.

Soriya slowly sat up looking at her husband, "Why do you care how I feel?"

Her words stung, she was angry. "Soriya…"

"Don't!" She raised her hand, "Why couldn't you just ask me calmly, why?"

"I…" he stuttered.

"You what? I was planning your birthday party, I wanted everything to be perfect.." she growled, "I wanted to tell you about the baby then but.."

"My love" Harit said softly while moving to sit next to her, trying to embrace her but she stopped him.

"No! Don't you understand Harit, haven't I showed my love for you. Do you honestly think I would betray you?" She cried, tears falling freely down her cheeks.

A sharp pain stabbed at him, he lowered his head before running a hand through his hair. "I was stupid." He offered while looking back at her; he wanted nothing more than to wipe her tears away and pull her to him. Harit wanted to comfort her, but she would not let him.

"Will you always feel this way; will we spend the rest of our lives together with you holding this doubt?" Soriya asked while wiping the tears from her cheeks.

"I…" Harit took a deep breath, "I still wake everyday wondering why you chose me. Why you would forgive me for the shameful things I did. I never believed myself to be so lucky in life that a person, a wonderful woman like you, would accept me."

Soriya felt her heart yearning, she knew Harit's past, his first wife's cheating, the death of his parents and the death of his brother. All these factors pushing down on him, she understood, but still, she hated to think he thought she would betray him.

"Harit" she reached out and traced his chin with her fingers, "I give my love freely and that love is only for you. I know it scares you, the thought of me leaving, but I will not. I am yours forever."

He stared into her beautiful eyes and felt as though he was melting, he could see the love, the devotion, and felt like an idiot for thinking she would betray him.

"I am truly sorry. I shouldn't fear anything; you've shown me so much happiness."

"Yes, you are an idiot!" She growled softly while smacking him on the shoulder. "But I love my idiot!"

Harit frowned at her attack but then reach out, running his hand along her cheek. "I am glad you love your idiot."

Soriya grinned; she really couldn't stay mad at him for long. "Promise me you will not over-react again?"

"I won't." He nodded, "I promise."

She laughed while shaking her head, "The doctor surprised you with the baby news?"

Harit smiled brightly, "I picked Tawatchai up and spun him around."

"Harit" she chuckled, "You embarrassed him no doubt." Soriya bit down on her lip, "you are happy right?"

"Of course I am!" He said lovingly while running his hands along her arms and thus pulling her to him.

Soriya snuggled closer, taking in his scent, "You will never leave me?"

"Never" he moved so that they were face to face. "I love you my prisoner."

"Your prisoner, you have no idea the chores you will be doing after we get home!" She warned before placing a sweet kiss on his lips.

TBC

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
say what Chenling?!...always when it gets to the good part too :p

anyhow thank you so much for continuing! i love it... :kiss:

cecilia

Staff member
wow. this is SUPER AWESOME .. i love BABY NEWS :p
man, i read too many fic that i totally got the your and funfun mix up. i was like..
WAIT. i thought they're making out .. and then .. i'm like.. right, this is chen's :p

thank you for the update. i can't wait to see what happen next and like AMi's said, y'all writer always stop at a good point .. can't wait. :spin:

chenling

sarNie Adult
lol ...ceci and ami...ladies I love you guys!!! Now I promise that I will have some spicy, heated moments coming up... :wub:

fun

Expired Sarnie
^Really. I can't wait to read LOVE scene. LOL>>> I am suddenly so addicted.

Cecilia So how many fan fiction are you really reading. Seems like a lot.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't know if I should be laughing or just smile.

A BABY! :D

Its just too cute and funny at the same time.

GO SORIYA better make him work.

I read chapter 3 two times. LOL>>>

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
that was soooo cute! lol, love how Harit picked Chai up and actually spun him around! XD he's so happy! that makes me happy for him and SO! gosh i'm so glad that they cleared everything up!
lol he so deserves the chores he will be doing! hehehe....let So show him who's boss! awww.... :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
i only read three and these three are like the best fic i've read :wub: .. 01. chen 02. yours and 03. sarN. you gals are just marvelous with HARITH/SORIYA love story :p

pls update more :dude:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Aaaaaaaahhhhhh! Aw, Chenling, that was just awesome. You are good with the words and descriptions you choose. This is their character and personality. Harit is really Harit and So is So. You didn't change from the lakorn. I really like it. It flows nicely! Thanks so much for the entertainment. I so enjoying reading this. I can't wait for more to come.

sarN

sarNie Granny
:lol: too cute . U knoe wat i thought funnie . Harit picking up Tawatchai and spun him around cuz Aum is like supper short compare to Chai HEHE