Jam Leuy Ruk : Making of Arisoya :: Aum/Aff

chenling

sarNie Adult

Author: M
Disclaimer: All characters from JLR aren't mine, I'm not making any money and I am writing this for fun!
Rating: PG-13
Summary: I'm not good at these :( Takes place a year after the show ended.
A/N: I'd like to thank cecilia for her support!!

Chapter One

A soft smile played on her lips as she watched him sleep. Soriya bit her lip as she felt color come to her cheeks. She remembered the feel of his lips, the lingering touch of his hands. Harit shifted in his sleep, his arm reaching out as if he was looking for her in his sleep. She shook her head, even in his sleep, her husband; her soul mate was scared to lose her.

"Silly" she sighed softly, "I am your prisoner always."

A prisoner, this man's prisoner, she did not mind the title nor would she change it. He was her love. She'd been amazed at his declaration of love, at his determination to win her heart. Once she'd left the island, returning to her life, all thoughts of him were supposed to be erased. Over and over she told herself to forget, told herself that everything was behind her, yet it wasn't. Soriya had fallen in love, she hated to admit it and at every turn she would turn him away.

"Soriya" She was pulled away from her thoughts, her dark eyes focused on her husband's sleepy face. He offered a lazy smile before inching closer to her.

Shaking her head, she reached out and traced the side of his face with her hand. "How did you sleep?"

"Peaceful" he sighed while taking her hand and pulling it to his lips, "did you sleep well?"

Soriya nodded as he kissed the inside of her palm, "With you snoring?" She pulled her hand out of his gasp before sitting up.

Harit frowned and quickly sat up, moving even closer to her, "I was not snoring." He pouted while nudging her, "There wasn't a large amount of sleep going on."

She felt her cheeks burn at his words, she turned to him and playfully hit his arm.

"I am sorry." He offered, pulling her into an embrace, "Soriya…Soriya.."

As best she could, Soriya ignored him, keeping her face emotionless as he snuggled more against her.

Finally, she could take no more as he offered her puppy dog eyes.

"Those eyes" she warned, "looking as if you are a wounded animal." Shaking her head, "You are too much!"

He gave her a wicked smile before leaning closer, until his lips were almost touching hers, "I am yours always!" Words would not come from her lips as he stopped any attempt of a comeback by kissing her.

Soriya knew there was no turning back; no way would she ever not return his love. She closed her eyes, offering up herself to him.

"Harit"

He growled softly as he pulled away, letting his hands fall from his wife, "Yes."

"You will be late" she motioned to the clock on the beside table.

"I'm the boss though, I can be late." He pointed out with a devilish grin.

"I am hungry though, and you have to cook for me." She purred sweetly before getting out of bed. As she stood he pouted, leaning forward reaching out to grab hold of her, but she was too quick for him. "No!" She warned, "It's either get out of bed or you will be sleeping with Bai for a month!"

Soriya raised a brow and smiled, "Harit!"

He rolled his eyes before getting out of bed and walking towards the bathroom. He stopped short so he could surprise his wife by pulling her into his arms. The look in her eyes made his smile grow even wider.

"One kiss!" He demanded playfully.

"I just kissed you"

"Another!" He growled.

"No!" She raised her chin in defiance. Her eyes watched as Harit's features softened; he nodded and let her go. She fought back a smile, he was so easy. She only wanted him not to be late, his workers did the best job they could do for him and he should only offer the same respect for them.

"Hey you!" she reached out and grabbed his arm before he was in the bathroom. He turned looking a little surprised.

"Come here" she signaled with her finger. He did as he was told and she lifted herself up on her tippy toes and bestowed her handsome prince with a kiss. Pulling back she laughed and motioned for him to get in the shower.

"Yes ma'am!" he winked down at her and practically skipped into the bathroom.

Harit quickly showered, all the while wearing a loving smile on his face; he was truly the luckiest man in the world. Every day he was blessed and he prayed that nothing would ever change. Soriya's face was still the last thing he saw before closing his eyes at night. He never imagined himself to be this happy, never thought he would love someone with so much and have them return his love.

So many things had changed in his life; so much had changed within himself. It had been a year since Harin had died, a year since he'd kidnapped Soriya and…He pushed those terrible memories away, she'd forgiven him and it was time he'd done the same. Along with Soriya, Harit had gained a friend. Tawatchai, once a rival, was now a trusted friend. All in all Harit was indeed a blessed man.

"Hurry up!" He heard Soriya calling.

He found Soriya in the kitchen finishing up breakfast; he came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"I thought I was cooking."

"My eggs taste better!" She told him, "Take these to the table please."

The couple sat across from one another, playfully brickering. Soriya warned Harit over and over that she would make him sleep in the hut, Bai all the while knowing she would never turn him out of their home. Once they were done, Harit cleaned the dishes and was off to the pearl farm.

Once Harit was gone, Soriya rushed to find her purse. Pulling out her cell phone, she called Tawatchai.

"Tawatchai, he is gone." She smiled as she spoke. "Did you speak the manager of the hotel?"

Soriya nodded as she listened to Tawatchai, "He can't know a thing, it's a surprise. I will met you tomorrow at your office to go over everything. See you tomorrow."

"Who will you see tomorrow?"

Soriya almost dropped her cell as she turned to see her husband. "My mother, she is going to Uncle's house tomorrow."

Harit concerned look faded, "Is she alright? Do you need me to go with you?"

"No, its fine. You are busy, aren't you meeting with the villagers tomorrow?"

He nodded, "They think Tawatchai will sell his island to some Americans." She smiled while walking over to the side table and grabbed his cell.

"Here you go." She smiled before kissing his cheek, "Have a good day."

Soriya spent the rest of the day on her cell, she'd been planning Harit's birthday party for a month now and it was only a week away. Thankfully, Tawatchai had been a big help. He'd spoke with a friend of his that owned a large hotel and got them the biggest banquet hall; he had also gotten a band and managed to contact all of Harit's friends and family. Soriya even got all of the workers at the pearl farm in on it. She knew Harit had no idea and she couldn't wait to surprise him. Not only was it his birthday, she found out that she was pregnant and she wanted to tell him at his party.

The following morning, Harit walked Soriya to the boat dock and kissed her goodbye. She was in good spirits knowing that all her plans were working out. She met with Tawatchai around 9:00 am to go over all the details of the party.

"Are you sure he doesn't know?" Tawatchai asked with a smile.

"He does not, he will be surprised." Soriya beamed. "Who are you bringing?"

"As a date?" he asked.

"Of course, you're an unattached wealthy businessman, you must have a date." Soriya pointed out.

"I don't have time for women."

"Yes you do!" Soriya told him.

Tawatchai laughed, "Alright, I will bring someone."

Soriya checked the time and quickly stood, "I need to meet the lady about the flowers."

"I can go with you; I have a lunch date near there in an hour." Tawatchai offered.

The two made their way to the flower shop; the meeting was about over when Tawatchai's cell rang. He excused himself and walked outside. When Soriya was finished she walked outside and waited for him to get off the phone.

"Looks like I won't be having that lunch date." He frowned while slipping his cell in his jacket pocket.

Soriya smiled, "I am hungry, we can go together?"

Harit smiled as he pulled out his cell phone, he dialed Soriya's mom's number. He'd made sure to buy his mother-in-law a cell phone so she could call Soriya on the island when ever she wanted. His smile soon faded when his mother-in-law told him she was busy in the garden and would have to call him back.

Where is she? Why did she lie? Harit quickly dialed his wife's number and growled when it went to her voice mail. He didn't leave message only tossed the phone on the seat next to him.

TBC

cecilia

Staff member
CHENLING i'm still drooling on your story .. keep it coming .. i wanna read more about arisoya :wub:

btw. i pm sarN already .. we'll wait.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid

Author: M
Disclaimer: All characters from JLR aren't mine, I'm not making any money and I am writing this for fun!
Rating: PG-13
Summary: I'm not good at these :( Takes place a year after the show ended.
A/N: I'd like to thank cecilia for her support!!
Chapter One
A soft smile played on her lips as she watched him sleep. Soriya bit her lip as she felt color come to her cheeks. She remembered the feel of his lips, the lingering touch of his hands. Harit shifted in his sleep, his arm reaching out as if he was looking for her in his sleep. She shook her head, even in his sleep, her husband; her soul mate was scared to lose her.

"Silly" she sighed softly, "I am your prisoner always."

A prisoner, this man's prisoner, she did not mind the title nor would she change it. He was her love. She'd been amazed at his declaration of love, at his determination to win her heart. Once she'd left the island, returning to her life, all thoughts of him were supposed to be erased. Over and over she told herself to forget, told herself that everything was behind her, yet it wasn't. Soriya had fallen in love, she hated to admit it and at every turn she would turn him away.

"Soriya" She was pulled away from her thoughts, her dark eyes focused on her husband's sleepy face. He offered a lazy smile before inching closer to her.

Shaking her head, she reached out and traced the side of his face with her hand. "How did you sleep?"

"Peaceful" he sighed while taking her hand and pulling it to his lips, "did you sleep well?"

Soriya nodded as he kissed the inside of her palm, "With you snoring?" She pulled her hand out of his gasp before sitting up.

Harit frowned and quickly sat up, moving even closer to her, "I was not snoring." He pouted while nudging her, "There wasn't a large amount of sleep going on."

She felt her cheeks burn at his words, she turned to him and playfully hit his arm.

"I am sorry." He offered, pulling her into an embrace, "Soriya…Soriya.."

As best she could, Soriya ignored him, keeping her face emotionless as he snuggled more against her.

Finally, she could take no more as he offered her puppy dog eyes.

"Those eyes" she warned, "looking as if you are a wounded animal." Shaking her head, "You are too much!"

He gave her a wicked smile before leaning closer, until his lips were almost touching hers, "I am yours always!" Words would not come from her lips as he stopped any attempt of a comeback by kissing her.

Soriya knew there was no turning back; no way would she ever not return his love. She closed her eyes, offering up herself to him.

"Harit"

He growled softly as he pulled away, letting his hands fall from his wife, "Yes."

"You will be late" she motioned to the clock on the beside table.

"I'm the boss though, I can be late." He pointed out with a devilish grin.

"I am hungry though, and you have to cook for me." She purred sweetly before getting out of bed. As she stood he pouted, leaning forward reaching out to grab hold of her, but she was too quick for him. "No!" She warned, "It's either get out of bed or you will be sleeping with Bai for a month!"

Soriya raised a brow and smiled, "Harit!"

He rolled his eyes before getting out of bed and walking towards the bathroom. He stopped short so he could surprise his wife by pulling her into his arms. The look in her eyes made his smile grow even wider.

"One kiss!" He demanded playfully.

"I just kissed you"

"Another!" He growled.

"No!" She raised her chin in defiance. Her eyes watched as Harit's features softened; he nodded and let her go. She fought back a smile, he was so easy. She only wanted him not to be late, his workers did the best job they could do for him and he should only offer the same respect for them.

"Hey you!" she reached out and grabbed his arm before he was in the bathroom. He turned looking a little surprised.

"Come here" she signaled with her finger. He did as he was told and she lifted herself up on her tippy toes and bestowed her handsome prince with a kiss. Pulling back she laughed and motioned for him to get in the shower.

"Yes ma'am!" he winked down at her and practically skipped into the bathroom.

Harit quickly showered, all the while wearing a loving smile on his face; he was truly the luckiest man in the world. Every day he was blessed and he prayed that nothing would ever change. Soriya's face was still the last thing he saw before closing his eyes at night. He never imagined himself to be this happy, never thought he would love someone with so much and have them return his love.

So many things had changed in his life; so much had changed within himself. It had been a year since Harin had died, a year since he'd kidnapped Soriya and…He pushed those terrible memories away, she'd forgiven him and it was time he'd done the same. Along with Soriya, Harit had gained a friend. Tawatchai, once a rival, was now a trusted friend. All in all Harit was indeed a blessed man.

"Hurry up!" He heard Soriya calling.

He found Soriya in the kitchen finishing up breakfast; he came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"I thought I was cooking."

"My eggs taste better!" She told him, "Take these to the table please."

The couple sat across from one another, playfully brickering. Soriya warned Harit over and over that she would make him sleep in the hut, Bai all the while knowing she would never turn him out of their home. Once they were done, Harit cleaned the dishes and was off to the pearl farm.

Once Harit was gone, Soriya rushed to find her purse. Pulling out her cell phone, she called Tawatchai.

"Tawatchai, he is gone." She smiled as she spoke. "Did you speak the manager of the hotel?"

Soriya nodded as she listened to Tawatchai, "He can't know a thing, it's a surprise. I will met you tomorrow at your office to go over everything. See you tomorrow."

"Who will you see tomorrow?"

Soriya almost dropped her cell as she turned to see her husband. "My mother, she is going to Uncle's house tomorrow."

Harit concerned look faded, "Is she alright? Do you need me to go with you?"

"No, its fine. You are busy, aren't you meeting with the villagers tomorrow?"

He nodded, "They think Tawatchai will sell his island to some Americans." She smiled while walking over to the side table and grabbed his cell.

"Here you go." She smiled before kissing his cheek, "Have a good day."

Soriya spent the rest of the day on her cell, she'd been planning Harit's birthday party for a month now and it was only a week away. Thankfully, Tawatchai had been a big help. He'd spoke with a friend of his that owned a large hotel and got them the biggest banquet hall; he had also gotten a band and managed to contact all of Harit's friends and family. Soriya even got all of the workers at the pearl farm in on it. She knew Harit had no idea and she couldn't wait to surprise him. Not only was it his birthday, she found out that she was pregnant and she wanted to tell him at his party.

The following morning, Harit walked Soriya to the boat dock and kissed her goodbye. She was in good spirits knowing that all her plans were working out. She met with Tawatchai around 9:00 am to go over all the details of the party.

"Are you sure he doesn't know?" Tawatchai asked with a smile.

"He does not, he will be surprised." Soriya beamed. "Who are you bringing?"

"As a date?" he asked.

"Of course, you're an unattached wealthy businessman, you must have a date." Soriya pointed out.

"I don't have time for women."

"Yes you do!" Soriya told him.

Tawatchai laughed, "Alright, I will bring someone."

Soriya checked the time and quickly stood, "I need to meet the lady about the flowers."

"I can go with you; I have a lunch date near there in an hour." Tawatchai offered.

The two made their way to the flower shop; the meeting was about over when Tawatchai's cell rang. He excused himself and walked outside. When Soriya was finished she walked outside and waited for him to get off the phone.

"Looks like I won't be having that lunch date." He frowned while slipping his cell in his jacket pocket.

Soriya smiled, "I am hungry, we can go together?"
Harit smiled as he pulled out his cell phone, he dialed Soriya's mom's number. He'd made sure to buy his mother-in-law a cell phone so she could call Soriya on the island when ever she wanted. His smile soon faded when his mother-in-law told him she was busy in the garden and would have to call him back.

Where is she? Why did she lie? Harit quickly dialed his wife's number and growled when it went to her voice mail. He didn't leave message only tossed the phone on the seat next to him.
TBC

omg keep going.. it is getting so good...

Raiya

sarNie Adult
wow, amazing...can't wait till the next part, love it! :wub:

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
:eek: :eek: :eek: I LOVE YOUR STORY! can't wait for more!! hahaha i was blushing and laughing all over the place ahhah i just had to read this b4 i start my paper ahahah o well i'm glad i did :D

sarN

sarNie Granny
lmao...i read it i don't know wat to say beside it HOT . u do got a wild imagination . keep up the good work

cecilia

Staff member
lmao...i read it i don't know wat to say beside it HOT . u do got a wild imagination . keep up the good work
I agree.
chenling knows our taste so well . .
i wouldn't mind reading them hot scene
but i think if she does do steamy scenes.
use spoiler to hide it from young fans of JLR.
i want to see ARISOYA making so bad .. :ph34r: :w-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn:

i'm so impatient ..

anyway, Chenling, HAVE FUN .. hope to read more update this weekend :wub:

cecilia

Staff member
okay. so the girls at spicy say .. there are still a few loop holes that didn't get clear up, hoping, in your fic, you can coordinate it somehow and make sense out of the ending.
01. before chanida leave, she have on this face as if she's hiding a secret from chai. maybe, you can make her pregnant like LALA/NATTY think and somehow make Chai's character single at the island - still a player. but later meet chanida along the road and learn the truth that he have a child with her. somehow make them tie into one and make them back together or something.

02. sunsanee need to have more worse stuff happen to her . :loool:

03. the realization from sunsanee's mother why HARITH have to do what he have to do.

04. Nukhun left for school oversea, will he come back with a good relationship, what's in store for him.

05. what about the relationship of soriya's mother and sunsanee's mother.

06. what happen to bontai, send her to mental institution, will she recover - pls don't' let her come back to the island for BAI's sake b/c i dont' want her to be involve with daddy HARITH and mommy SORIYA.

07. maybe have some sort of wedding - even though she have on the ring, maybe say that she's and him are engage but are to be marry a few months from the willing scene :loool:

08. hm - what about the people in the village .. -- just something about them learning that they have a naiying ..

09. a little more sweet scene of HARITH/SORIYA playing prisoner role .. or make HARITH work more than we we saw on last episode.

10. let them have more than ONE ARISOYA -- :lol:

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Cecilia - love the list...i'll have to think about what i want to add...if any at all...so excited for the next part!

Thanks chenling!!! Keep it coming...we are all on our toes for the next part lol.

sarN

sarNie Granny
in the old version Bai have a new wife and she was pregnant lmao...

cecilia

Staff member
muahaha. yeah, he deserve someone better than cheating and crazy bontai but unfortunately, he seem to love her too .. so if bontai got release from the institution, pls dnt allow her to go back to the island. let the FAMILY be happy. Lol ..

MORE STEAMY BED SCENE :ph34r: .. at least make them kiss :p ..

sarN

sarNie Granny
Tiny !! the fever is real . u didn't believe us ? my fever is killing me since the lakorn end and the last time i count my toes i found there is 11 of them .

cecilia

Staff member
^:loool: tinah, i thought you're on a roll on this lakorn too .. how's your headaches/migraine .. ^^

sarN you have a hard time the most .. b/c i see you here for the LONGEST time ever .. since a long long time ago :lol:

sarN

sarNie Granny
it true. i admit . i been in the forum all days on the labtop . i want everyone to see my red screen name on the bottom of the fourm...see the fever dat burning on me ....hahah

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
my migraine is ok it went away for a few days then came back when i stay up all night to finish a paper! lolsss so my doctor was like don't even do homework im like what?! lolss he told me to relax and get sleep so thats what im doing i have a doctors note to not do homework! that rocks dude.. lolss i am on the band wagon; but i havent watched epi 14 i jus uploaded it lolsss and sarN hahahahaha 11 toes?

would u guys kil me if i said this remake sucks? lol j.k

now i wonder what is the next lakorn u girls will be excited for; sawan bieng ann and ken, but .. bleh lolsss im kinda sick of seeing both no offense to their fan; but the lakorn im looking forward too x3

a lakorn to get u girls like this come every 100 years