Jai Rao(Makers Group)

cecilia

Staff member
^i find it's cute how she SHYLY block her expose leg in those short boxer too ..

as for DORM .. it's not scary, but when you think about it, it's scary .. that's' what good about Asian horror film.

as for Aoey not being there, let's hope, she's JUST TOO TIRED to get up to see that scene .. nothing bad will happen .. no way!!!

wait!! on a second thought, i see Aff in here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stCvdGS7eSU surprising Ken with a cake at the HOSPITAL, so i don't think she'd died .. i hope so .lol

lovebird_tmi

sarNie Hatchling
well, maybe the ending of Jai Rao is gonna be like Ruk ter took wun...

piss me off completely talking about how the lilo girl's having that award thing and daddy's not there, how pitiful. then surprise the shiet outta me when Vatin shows up at the lilo girl's school program. :blink: :tease:

cecilia

Staff member
^we can't have that kind of ending .. i dont' want to see it .. :( .. only happy ending LOl

i suppose, JAI RAO cast will be on Dow Kra Jai the 6th and 7th of December 08 .. here's a picture of it ..

Credit: polyplus

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
iheartchakrit, u should've seen me when harry potter books was coming out. i finished 1 book in 3 days.

if i didnt have to get up at 4 in the morning today, i would've written more. i'm not a fan of sad ending because if the pranangs have been through a lot together they deserve to be with each. i don't know if u watched 'Nang Show', with Not and Ann, even though they weren't together at the end but i think it serves him right. I would've taken him back either. 90/95% of the time thai lakorns have a happy endings, when pranangs are together.

raymond_obsessed, sources for my spoilers are channel 3 website and http://variety.mcot.net/inside_novel_type.php?novell_type=74 (credit to Cecilia :dude: ) and other sources (magazines articles). I like to check a few sources for accuracy.
I just realized your spoilers are different than the ones I read..gosh I wonder how many versions are out there lol..I usually get them from someone's blog on oknation.net http://www.oknation.net/blog/lakorn...the blackout and moon scene is different from what I read..but yours seems more accurate. I think I'll start reading that instead :p

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I wonder if ...
If Aoey have leukemia or whatever what if the baby is her donor? In real life I've heard of couples purposefully having another baby if one of their kids have cancer. Increases chances of donor match with siblings. But if she's that sick how could she carry a baby to term?

That might be good. I was frustrated w/this lakorn for awhile but the payoff in epi 8 is damn good and spoilers of upcoming stuff too. :wub: Thanks to everyone who posted spoilers!

lovebird_tmi

sarNie Hatchling
ceci-- RRTW is a happy ending, it just had to piss me off first by making me think it was sad :p

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
iheartchakrit, u should've seen me when harry potter books was coming out. i finished 1 book in 3 days.

if i didnt have to get up at 4 in the morning today, i would've written more. i'm not a fan of sad ending because if the pranangs have been through a lot together they deserve to be with each. i don't know if u watched 'Nang Show', with Not and Ann, even though they weren't together at the end but i think it serves him right. I would've taken him back either. 90/95% of the time thai lakorns have a happy endings, when pranangs are together.

raymond_obsessed, sources for my spoilers are channel 3 website and http://variety.mcot.net/inside_novel_type.php?novell_type=74 (credit to Cecilia :dude: ) and other sources (magazines articles). I like to check a few sources for accuracy.
I know what you mean with Harry Potter!!! I literally read the last one in 12 hours...I was so into it, I refused to stop reading until I knew how it was gonna end...and at 3 o'clock in the morning, I was satisfied...I just hope they don't ruin it in the movie...I'm glad they're making into two movies, cuz there's so much in there, and if they leave out anything, that would ruin it...

Thanks, but I can't read Thai, so I'll just wait for you to spoil us...

cecilia

Staff member
^i see .. i didn't watch that lakorn :p

as for donor, i was hoping it's true -- i did question myself about her health but whatever they have to do, i just want a happy ending LOl

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I wonder if ...
If Aoey have leukemia or whatever what if the baby is her donor? In real life I've heard of couples purposefully having another baby if one of their kids have cancer. Increases chances of donor match with siblings. But if she's that sick how could she carry a baby to term?

That might be good. I was frustrated w/this lakorn for awhile but the payoff in epi 8 is damn good and spoilers of upcoming stuff too. :wub: Thanks to everyone who posted spoilers!
If she was that sick, she wouldn't be running around, and letting Vic, as well as others torture her, she'd be confined to a hospital bed...That's what I was wondering about her sickness...she found out a long time ago...but 8 years later, she's back, and doesn't look like anything's wrong with her...so it's a real mystery to me...What kind of terminal illness can someone have for 8 years, and still look so healthy, all she does is faint and get fevers...so maybe it's not that big as they wanted us to think...

RTTW was the best ending ever!!!! A lot better than SRN, and the whole lakorn itself was just so sweet, and full of love...

Well, with the hospital scene, right before Aff and Vicky surprise Ken, you see
Ken talking to Nott...it looked like they were still filming, cuz Ken looked like he was in deep conversation with Nott, but he didn't look happy. Or maybe I saw wrong...plus, Aff was in a normal dress, instead of a hospital gown or something...so that's confusing and misleading.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^i see .. i didn't watch that lakorn :p

as for donor, i was hoping it's true -- i did question myself about her health but whatever they have to do, i just want a happy ending LOl
Ceci, you didn't watch Ruk Ter Took Wan?

Me too...but they're so mysterious with it...plus, with that wedding scene, I wanna know what it's about too, cuz Ken and Vicky are at the altar, then Nott walks in and Ken runs out...something must've happened to Aoey, cuz he didn't hesitate...and we know how P'Vic gets when Nong Aoey is involved...

cecilia

Staff member
i start, and skipped toward the last episode .. then fast forward with my arrow --- pretty much, a silent slide of lakorn LOl .. so yup, i didn't know lOL

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^lol .. now, i'm confuse too :loool:
So I'm not alone...hehe...I try to notice every little detail, so I can get some kind of clue on how it might end, but those clues are not happy ones...So I'm scared...this would be worse than RTTW, cuz this was so sad already...

cecilia

Staff member
^let's hope, the spoiler will help us a bit --- when that time come LOL ..
at this moment, i'll enjoy all these cheesy scenes and smile BIG --

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
i start, and skipped toward the last episode .. then fast forward with my arrow --- pretty much, a silent slide of lakorn LOl .. so yup, i didn't know lOL
Ceci...you need to watch it...you have to...It's such a good lakorn about love...one of my object for a blog I have yet to write...the thing I love about lakorns is how deeply they show love, I love Love stories, and lakorns have some of the most touching stories, even if it isn't real...maybe it's real somewhere with someone

But that's my favorite Ken lakorn...if you thought the sweet scenes in this one were cute, you should watch RTTW, there are more cute scenes, just the way Ken looks in it, it'll give you butterflies

lovebird_tmi

sarNie Hatchling
Ceci...you need to watch it...you have to...It's such a good lakorn about love...one of my object for a blog I have yet to write...the thing I love about lakorns is how deeply they show love, I love Love stories, and lakorns have some of the most touching stories, even if it isn't real...maybe it's real somewhere with someone

But that's my favorite Ken lakorn...if you thought the sweet scenes in this one were cute, you should watch RTTW, there are more cute scenes, just the way Ken looks in it, it'll give you butterflies

RRTW is my favorite Ken lakorn too... he's so sweet in there, i wish someone loved me that much.

you shoulda seen me during the last ep... i was YELLING at the computer screen... "bastards! you effen bastards! how can you do that? how could you KILL HIM!!!" and then *poof* he's there. and i'm all "you bastards! you made me think he was dead!!!"

yeah, i was so pissed, then so happy! it was the greatest emotional roller coaster ride i ever took!

i definitely wouldn't mind an ending like that for Jai Rao. it's been so emotional already... what's a couple more heated moments for the ending?

cecilia

Staff member

funny part is, i have it sitting on my shelves, i just don't' have the urge to watch it .. maybe some day, if i'm addictive to Ken or something lol