Jai Rao(Makers Group)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
oh boy...i guess i'll have to substitute tat w/ drinking then lol
anyways...P'Krit smokes on screen though..big turn off...but
i juz love him too much to reallie care

cecilia

Staff member
haha. Tikker smoke in one of his movie too .. but i'm okay w/it b/c some of my fave korean actors smoke too ..

for me, the purest man i see is --- RAIN -- he don't' smoke .. only drink on occasion :wub:
this could explain why, i'm SO loyal to him --- ^^

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
haha. Tikker smoke in one of his movie too .. but i'm okay w/it b/c some of my fave korean actors smoke too ..

for me, the purest man i see is --- RAIN -- he don't' smoke .. only drink on occasion :wub:
this could explain why, i'm SO loyal to him --- ^^
lol so did Oil..but the ting w/ Chakrit is..he smokes in real life -_-

purest celebrity i know is female: Tyra..tat super model neva did drugs? say wat? :lol:
and then Ken as male...this man's record is way too clean..
clean record..down to earth personality...lovely family..faithful..
contagious laugh...handsome...great talents...he's like Mr. Perfect
HE's OUTTA be HIDING SOMETHING DIRTIE SOMEWHERE <_<
and i hope to never find it -_-

cecilia

Staff member
^lol .. if he's not marry, then he'll be hiding baby and mother LOl .. but he is .. so i'd say, he's a CLEAN CAT lol

as for OIl smoke--- really? where, did i miss it?

yes, tyra, i heard she said it in her talkshow too LOl .. crazy woman, shouldn't all supermodel be smoking this or do that to stay slim and perfect .. LOl
as for krit, no wonder, he have purple lips -- at least you get to see them smoke in movie --- even SRK don't smoke in his movies but he's a REAL LIFE smoker too Lol

So, did you see my comments in youtube? i left you another one ^^

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol..he's one of the few celebrities who doesn't hide his relationship
which is good for him so the paparazzi won't go all like they are w/
Tikker...goodness everytime they see him..tat's the question...always!

i tink he smokes in The Ghost Mother w/ Aum P.

i personally love tyra..and her show very much eheh
yup...i know he's a smoke by his lips...*sigh*

the comment tingie are u talking to me ceci...if yes then no

cecilia

Staff member
^lol .. no, i meant to pass it to RAYMOND OBSESS --- it just happen, SO is her name :loool: .. everytime i write, it sound like SO this or SO that :loool:

hahah. that could explain why, no one chase after him or he turn away when they ask him questions like Oil does it . LOL ..
i'm a chicken and sucker for HORROR film. i scanned through that movie --- didn't want to watch it fully.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
oh...okay so it was that So..not this so...lol

that movie wasn't tat good..juz kinda sad wen she came back to mix the flour for them and
cried blood *tears* horror film tat turned out reallie well for me was Dorm...i freaking love it
it wasn't reallie a horror film more like a coming of age film...but i juz totallie love it

Oil is also so secretive w/ his love life...i juz thought it was funnie wen Fang got
caught massaging him...she notice the camera and quickly moved away
sometimes i wonder why they so secretive about it
i mean lookie @ Ken & Noi it turned out fine...

cecilia

Staff member
^yes, and for some reason, i don't' see the trouble they go through like Kob/Brook too Lol

as for DORM. yes, it's creepy, i watched it with family, i screamed whenever .. did you watch the KOREAN MOVIE 'APARTMENT' give me chill thinking about it .. ONE HELL OF A CREEPY movie . *shivered through my spines, now, i can't go to the bathroom* --- SIAMESE TWIN with Marsha is scary too === and yes, i watch it with pillow in front of me filled with LOTS OF PPL .. and still scream when i heard SOUND of the creepy thing : ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.. now, i'm sleeping with blanket covering my face :(

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I got your comment Ceci, I'm trying to fix it as we speak...

It's funny like that cuz of my So...at school, whenever someone says anything with "so" in it, I turn to look...like so far...or something, cuz my name is pronounced "sofa"

I'm so surprised with you Ceci...you wanted this tragic ending, now you're a sucker for a happy ending, like what I was hoping for since the first episode...but you know what would suck? If the producers or whatever that's in charge, lets us see all these cute scenes and be so happy, only to have her die tragically, but beautifully in the end?

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
This lakorn has so many extremes, and they just throw you off sometimes, I love it!! First, the sad scenes are extremely sad...that Aff cries in every episode...and they have Ken cry a lot as well...then the numerous flashbacks...the scenes between the younger Aoey and Vic are so dorky, but it's cute...The happy/sweet scenes between Aoey and Vic are too too cute that it makes us all so happy...the scenes where Vic is mean to Aoey, he's so cruel that we all hate him so much, and border on disliking Ken for playing a bigger meanie than Kawee...then the creepy costars...the adoptive sister obsessed with her adoptive brother, the jealous wife that refuses to let her husband go even though she's moved on, the creepy stalker paparazzi guy in love with the man he photographs (I knew something was fishy, I just had no idea it would be that...), the doctor's son who seems like a rebellious kid, only to turn out to be a psycho (Lift plays the character so well, that I can't even watch his scenes, it ruins my image of the sweet man I met)...

It's like, when it's sad, they want you to be extremely sad too, replaying both sad songs practically back-to-back...but when it's happy, they want us to be extremely happy...you just never know where they'll take it...I love that this is very unpredictable...so we don't know how it will end

But I love spoilers...

cecilia

Staff member
^then, i would cry my whole heart out . b/c i'm very much into it right now ..
i'm rooting and pray for the happy ending .. but that probably wont' last long until i change my mind.
it's all these happy moments that help sway me back to the all happy mood ..

they can't die .. they just can't when there's so much ahead of them after what they been through at the beach house.
not to mention .. a possibility of what i wanna see in lakorn .. no way, it will feel like i'm reading that one fiction of Joni with some girl again ..

on a second thought, if it's a happy ending, the name doesn't fit the story then, or does it? cracked heart before a full heart :loool:

so, i hope you can fix it .. b/c it deserve to be in HQ :p

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^You and me both...I cried while reading Lynn's translations for ep. 7...like a baby...but I guess we'll just have to wait and see, who knows where they'll take it, everything has been so surprising...but it's really good

But no, Ceci, it was cracked because of Aoey, but now that she's back, it's all better, probably better than before...I just love that the pranang have been in love all through out the lakorn, I love love stories like these...only, Vic can be so dense sometimes...it's like it's hard for him to believe that Aoey still loves him after how many times she's told him.

I wish they never leave the island...and just stay there and get married there, and have kids there...

Thanks for the props on my MV...it was really fun, but I don't know if I'll be inspired to do anymore for anything else...I think I'll do one after this finishes airing...whether it be happy or sad...it's such a good lakorn...and thanks for supplying me with the HQ clips

cecilia

Staff member
hha. i agree, shut themselves from the cruel world --- and live life like a normal civilian family . Only if she's cure for LIFE lol

so did you get it to work as HQ or no? .. wanna watch it in better quality so i can FULLY enjoy it ..

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
It's kinda cool for Vic, his own island getaway...and that couple doesn't really know he's this huge superstar, so it works out

I'm saving it in HQ, hoping it will work, but it's taking so long to do it...so I'm just watching some stuff as I wait, then I'll reupload it...Yeah, I was so mad...it was so clear, then bam, crap...totally ruined my video, but I was so excited about it, I just uploaded it anyways. BTW, you didn't read the "more info" huh? Cuz I put that I got the clips from you.

cecilia

Staff member
^lol .. i didn't .. LOl .. but it's okay, i don't mind ^^
i just wanna see the final products :clap:
Can't wait ^^

oh, i forgot to add, i like the part where he introduce Aoey as his 'WIFEY' to the elderly couple.

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
lol DrMaNeeWan, you're worse than me! I only read up to the part
when the old couple told Aff the island is under her name and the house is named Ruk Aeoy
I seriously started tearing when I read that part..