Jai Rao(Makers Group)

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Thanks for the link lovebird...That's what I loved about it...there was no real big drama, just two people with love issues between each other...I mean, there was the n'rai and p'rai, but Ken was never a jerk to Aom, and that's what I liked best...he was always so sweet, even if she was yelling at him half the time...but she wasn't completely unreasonable with her anger either...plus, the sacrifices they both made for one another...ugh...the bridge scene makes me cry everytime I watch it, and her in the hospital

lovebird_tmi

sarNie Hatchling
I just thought of this...

WHAT IF SHE DIED AFTER GIVING BIRTH???
:eek:
not unreasonable.... and would totally work w/ the title. at least she'd have left something for Vic to remember her by... everytime he looked at the beautiful baby they made together.

but i still hope the ending is like RRTW <--that's what i'm rooting for!!!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I know...that would totally kill the lakorn...I'd be crying for days...after what they've been through they have to end up together, they just have to.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I wonder if ...
If Aoey have leukemia or whatever what if the baby is her donor? In real life I've heard of couples purposefully having another baby if one of their kids have cancer. Increases chances of donor match with siblings. But if she's that sick how could she carry a baby to term?

That might be good. I was frustrated w/this lakorn for awhile but the payoff in epi 8 is damn good and spoilers of upcoming stuff too. :wub: Thanks to everyone who posted spoilers!
that could be true... the umbilical cord could be a big help for people who have diseases in the blood... the baby would probably be the donor....

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I SOOOOO can't wait till next week!!
But it's sad that Dr. Luk is going to get hurt -_- and Im thinking Ken will eventually find out about Aff's illness!! I'm so excited hehe. I was watching with my mom and then when it showed the previews my mom was going crazy cause she has to wait 6 days lol :lol: :lol:

IRukYou

sarNie Juvenile
I hope Ken would find out soon, so he can treat her well in her few number days. The next eps look so exciting!!!!!!!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^I don't think she's gonna tell him on the island...I don't think he finds out til towards the end...cuz she prolly doesn't want to ruin his good memories with her...with her bad news

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Oh that is just GREAT there will be ALOT of sweet scenes for 2-3 more episodes! yay!!
Me too, I wish pVic and Aoey would stay on that Island just foreverrr, lol :p
Ken and his bby boy is just too adorableee, cuteness. :wub: Haaa! Can't wait to see how he will look like when he's bigger!
Anyways, I hope there will be BBY in her especially just for pVic and Aoey :wub: That would be so awesome!
Just hope it would be cute and happy, sweet ending. pleaseeee! Want pAoey and there bby to be healthy & okay.
I wish it was Wednesday again also, that is my dishday as well. tehee.
I hope they will extend this lakorn! I want ALOT of pVic, Aoey and JAIRAO! I just can't get enough!!!
THANKYOU for all spoliers :D [: pVic and Aoey are too good together, I'm in love all over again and agains!
BTW when is Affs line of the theme song gonna appear?? I've been waiting hear the entire version of Ken and Affs song!