Jaew Jai Rai Gub Khun Chai Taewada (Polyplus)

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
Yesterday was my 4th round of JJRKKCT.I don't get fed up or bored watching this drama.I just wish they would continue doing English subs for it;i'm still in episode 5/2 English subtitled.

I'm following Buang Hong and I'm beginning to like it.I just can't get the main idea of the story yet.I've gotta go on with it.
I DOn"T GET BORED OF PAE AND AUMP ALSO.. heheeheheheheh... LOVE JJRGKCT.

nettand

sarNie Adult
YAYAYAYAYAYAYA!!!!! PAGE 27 even tho the Lakorn is over, but PAE AND AUMP are forever in our hearts.
ROTFLMAO ACTUALLY we are on page 37 not 27

Still havn't found a fascinating drama to watch. Dew Palace might be interesting but it hasen't the same tempo as our dear duo here.
Janett

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
ROTFLMAO ACTUALLY we are on page 37 not 27

Still havn't found a fascinating drama to watch. Dew Palace might be interesting but it hasen't the same tempo as our dear duo here.
Janett
Janett have you tried watching a single episode of Buang Hong? It's quite good.I've watched 3 episodes already and I think it's okay. The story line is quite different. But the element of laughter couldn't be extracted in the drama. And that's what makes Jaew Jai Rai Kub Khun Chai Taewada distinct from other dramas.

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
I don't like Pancake, so Im not really watching any new lakorn at the moment.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
no thai lakorn interest me rite now after "jaew jai rai gub khun chai tawada"....I'm really bored...HELP ME!!!!!

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
no thai lakorn interest me rite now after "jaew jai rai gub khun chai tawada"....I'm really bored...HELP ME!!!!!
GIRL, Im BORED TOOOOOO. I wanna watch a lakorn, but NOTHING is good right now. IM STILL HOOKED ON JJRGKCT. :p

Its on my rewatch list. hehehehee.. LOVE IT!!!

foreveraap

sarNie Egg
Hmm, me too. i'm bord. i want to watch thai lakorn. but no one really interesting right now. i think pancake and vee's lakorn is ok. but every time i watch it, i just imagine noi in it. i watched the original one long time ago and can't really remember, but i know noi was very good at this role. i'm sure noi fits this role better than pancake. though, it's ok.

foreveraap

sarNie Egg
chibilaogurl,I've just browsed on the link you've given.I can read a little Thai and these are what I understood in Pae's profile written in Thai.
One very impressive thing about Pae is that he can speak English fluently.I saw an interview of him together with his bandmate(don't know the name) in a tv show in Germany.I was like,OMG! he can answer the host's questions in English with chin up! Fantastic indeed!
Alright back to the infos about Pae,I read that he finished grades 1 to 8 at Assumption College in Bangrak;and he finished a business management course at Mahidol University.

leonacharice,

Can you please post the link of the interview of Pae and his bandmates in a tv show in Germany. I want to see him speak English.

Thank you tons,

nettand

sarNie Adult
Janett have you tried watching a single episode of Buang Hong? It's quite good.I've watched 3 episodes already and I think it's okay. The story line is quite different. But the element of laughter couldn't be extracted in the drama. And that's what makes Jaew Jai Rai Kub Khun Chai Taewada distinct from other dramas.
I downloaded all the eps posted here at Sarn but I find myself zapping trough it, I am just watching when Vee is in the picture
as he is one handsome fella :)

That short haired B*** is that the stepmom that embessled all her fathers money, What is her problem??
Why is she after Pancake?

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile

leonacharice,

Can you please post the link of the interview of Pae and his bandmates in a tv show in Germany. I want to see him speak English.

Thank you tons,
sweety,i've gotta look for it again cuz i've forgotten how i encountered it,but i'm sure it's in youtube.just a little time dear...pls bear with me...

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
I downloaded all the eps posted here at Sarn but I find myself zapping trough it, I am just watching when Vee is in the picture
as he is one handsome fella :)

That short haired B*** is that the stepmom that embessled all her fathers money, What is her problem??
Why is she after Pancake?
Yeah,that's the biatch stepmom.I can't get the idea yet why she's trying to ruin Pancake's life in the drama.