Jaew Jai Rai Gub Khun Chai Taewada (Polyplus)

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
I am absolutely with you 'Areeya' dear..Right after the final episode,I started going back to the premier episode,and luckily,I found English subs in Youtube.All the more I loved the drama because I fully understood the dialogues especially between our favourite AumP and Pae.Now I realized that Pae's character in the drama was really terrible,as in he was an angelic brat.

I did the same thing. :p He is a big sexy BRAT!!!!! :lol: :lol:

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
chibilaogurl,I've just browsed on the link you've given.I can read a little Thai and these are what I understood in Pae's profile written in Thai.
One very impressive thing about Pae is that he can speak English fluently.I saw an interview of him together with his bandmate(don't know the name) in a tv show in Germany.I was like,OMG! he can answer the host's questions in English with chin up! Fantastic indeed!
Alright back to the infos about Pae,I read that he finished grades 1 to 8 at Assumption College in Bangrak;and he finished a business management course at Mahidol University.

THANKS, I will put that in. :p

nettand

sarNie Adult
Is that a picture of his girlfriend????

I think it's Koy. Looks like her even if its upside down.
I got it roaming the pages/posts on the link you gave to the Thai site.
Janett

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult

Janett

I see. Koy is pretty, but I still LOVE Pae with Aump. :p Kon Chai and Jeaw.

nettand

sarNie Adult
hehe
Koy and Pae is a cute couple together
But Pae and Aum is a smoking hot couple.

foreveraap

sarNie Egg
Actually,I'm not so sure if they're gonna make a drama together.But they had a photoshoot,i just don't know for what was that.You should have seen the photoshoot,it looked somewhat funny because you can identify their age gap.Again,i've got no offense meant for anyone.I'm not in any way against Ann T,she's a great actress and I know she has won awards for being one of Thailand's best actresses.Well,anyway,it's Pae's benefit coz he has been given the chance to be paired with great actresses like AumP and Ann T.
Do you know that there was a poll for the hottest male star in TV? If you didn't get to watch that,then guess who won the title? I think you got it right! lol...It was PAE who got NUMBER1! Isn't that cool? He really is the main dish at the moment! Sooooooo delectable! :p lol
Really? Where can I watch it? Can you send me the link pls?

Areeya

sarNie Adult
so after this lakorn is over...what lakorn you guys anticipate to watch? Let me know maybe we can discuss our comment again...cuz nothing can replace this lakorn at this point...i'm rewatching this lakorn again...the more i see Pae the more i'm falling in love wid him...the only problem is that i never like the boot he be wearing, but its ok i jus ignore it...jus focus on his look...

nettand

sarNie Adult
the only problem is that i never like the boot he be wearing, but its ok i jus ignore it...jus focus on his look...

Rotflmao. They seems to be his own as he have them in other clips etc not related to this drama....555555

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile

Janett

That's his girl Koi.Actually I've copied that in a site i've forgotten where,but i've cropped it so as to get only Pae lol...now it's in my computer with other photos of him in different sites.

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
the only problem is that i never like the boot he be wearing, but its ok i jus ignore it...jus focus on his look...

Rotflmao. They seems to be his own as he have them in other clips etc not related to this drama....555555
Yeah,i think those boots are his own collection.I find them rockin' rugged but he's awesome with those kinds of boots.What i don't find alluring is his tight jeans as it shows his thin legs!

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
so after this lakorn is over...what lakorn you guys anticipate to watch? Let me know maybe we can discuss our comment again...cuz nothing can replace this lakorn at this point...i'm rewatching this lakorn again...the more i see Pae the more i'm falling in love wid him...the only problem is that i never like the boot he be wearing, but its ok i jus ignore it...jus focus on his look...
Areeya dear,I've seen 2 episodes of Buang Hong which stars Pancake and Veerapap.It didn't impress me that much but i'm gonna try following this.Pancake was my first favourite Thai actress and I've watched several of her lakorns already.I'm just a little bit disgusted with her role in the drama,she's overacting it;that's my own review of how she portrayed her role.Veerapap was very good in his acting and i find him goodlooking too.But our favourite PAE ARUK will always be different in all aspects from other actors.

nettand

sarNie Adult
Areeya dear,I've seen 2 episodes of Buang Hong which stars Pancake and Veerapap.It didn't impress me that much but i'm gonna try following this.Pancake was my first favourite Thai actress and I've watched several of her lakorns already.I'm just a little bit disgusted with her role in the drama,she's overacting it;that's my own review of how she portrayed her role.Veerapap was very good in his acting and i find him goodlooking too.But our favourite PAE ARUK will always be different in all aspects from other actors.

I agree on her acting. She just strutts around and most of the time when she talks even if she is angry you can't feel that it comes from her heart.
Janett