Jaew Jai Rai Gub Khun Chai Taewada (Polyplus)

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
His english is very understandable. Thats goooood, cause whenever I meet him, I don't have to speak thai, I can talk to him in english, cause my Thai isn't all that good. :p

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult

Areeya

sarNie Adult
GIRL, Im BORED TOOOOOO. I wanna watch a lakorn, but NOTHING is good right now. IM STILL HOOKED ON JJRGKCT. :p

Its on my rewatch list. hehehehee.. LOVE IT!!!
Me too...i tried watch other thai lakorn that is airing rite now, but i just cnt forget Pae and aump lakorn...its still stuck to my head...and i'm also rewatching the lakorn...

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
Your welcome.

By the way do you live close to Sukhiumwit Road or is it far from there in Krung Thep.
Janett
I live here in Bangkae, i think it's an hour away from Sukhumvit Road.

I haven't watched the video clip you want me to evaluate;i went home late,so maybe i can do it tomorrow.

nettand

sarNie Adult
I live here in Bangkae, i think it's an hour away from Sukhumvit Road.

I haven't watched the video clip you want me to evaluate;i went home late,so maybe i can do it tomorrow.

It's Okey
Does it spell Bang Khae as I found it South West of Krung Thep when I used Google Earth. LOVE that program as
it takes you to so many places. Beats picture of places by far.

By the way I found the old hotel I was staying in some 20 years ago on G.E and they totally renovated it to it's old glory
on Sukhumvit, Soi 2.

Can't they make a Jaew /Chai part 2. Miss the feeling "what are they gonna do next".
Janett

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
It's Okey
Does it spell Bang Khae as I found it South West of Krung Thep when I used Google Earth. LOVE that program as

By the way I found the old hotel I was staying in some 20 years ago on G.E and they totally renovated it to it's old glory
on Sukhumvit, Soi 2.

Can't they make a Jaew /Chai part 2. Miss the feeling "what are they gonna do next".
Janett

I want MORE of Chai and Jaew also. I miss them. Gosh Pae is such a braty as.s.

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
My top 5 sweet scene from JJRGKCT is....

1. The part when Jaew is teaching Chai to smile. :) LOVE IT.
2. The ballroom dancing with Chai and Jaew. SWEET.
3. When they were stuck hanging from the NET.
4. When Jaew was secretly watching Chai take a bath. LMAO. Its sweet and funny.
5. The hotel part. :p I thought that was SUPER sweet.

Well, That my top, but I love the whole lakorn. those are just the part I love to watch the most.

nettand

sarNie Adult
My top 5 sweet scene from JJRGKCT is....

1. The part when Jaew is teaching Chai to smile. :) LOVE IT.
2. The ballroom dancing with Chai and Jaew. SWEET.
3. When they were stuck hanging from the NET.
4. When Jaew was secretly watching Chai take a bath. LMAO. Its sweet and funny.
5. The hotel part. :p I thought that was SUPER sweet.

Well, That my top, but I love the whole lakorn. those are just the part I love to watch the most.
Nr 1 Made me laugh!
Nr 2 Yes but not the dancing as much as when he ditch the b* and zoom in on Jaew and goes to get her.
Nr 3 Agree
Nr 4 ROTFLMAO and when she got caugth OMG!
Nr 5 Chai's expression was so cute as he hardly knew what to do or feel. Poor guy :p

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
It's Okey

on Sukhumvit, Soi 2.

Janett
I asked the spelling of Bangkae from my Thai friends here in school and they said it's Bangkae.
Janett,so how long have you been staying there in Sweden? There are so many sky scrapers here in Bangkok.
I just wish channel7 would make a sequel of JJRKKCT.I do miss the excitement of waiting for the next episodes just like what we've felt before.

nettand

sarNie Adult
I asked the spelling of Bangkae from my Thai friends here in school and they said it's Bangkae.
Janett,so how long have you been staying there in Sweden? There are so many sky scrapers here in Bangkok.
I just wish channel7 would make a sequel of JJRKKCT.I do miss the excitement of waiting for the next episodes just like what we've felt before.
Born and raised Swede :) but I have been staying at Atlanta Hotel on Sukhumvit Rd, Soi 2 4 times and
just yesterday I found some old pics from there as I am packing my stuff to move.
I do plan on going to Thailand. When Depends on if I am going alone or with my daughter. It takes
more money to travel two so maximum in two years. Hopefully sooner.

I have been to Thailand twice and spent over a month each time started and ended
on Sukhumvit, been to Phuket, Surat Thani and Kho Samui. but wont go there again.
hate those tourist places as they are to adapted for westerners. If I go someplace
I want to see the real country.

If not a sequel at least pair them up again, but that will take some time. 55 maybe I am in Thailand by then.
Janett

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
Born and raised Swede :) but I have been staying at Atlanta Hotel on Sukhumvit Rd, Soi 2 4 times and
just yesterday I found some old pics from there as I am packing my stuff to move.
I do plan on going to Thailand. When Depends on if I am going alone or with my daughter. It takes
more money to travel two so maximum in two years. Hopefully sooner.

I have been to Thailand twice and spent over a month each time started and ended
on Sukhumvit, been to Phuket, Surat Thani and Kho Samui. but wont go there again.
hate those tourist places as they are to adapted for westerners. If I go someplace
I want to see the real country.

If not a sequel at least pair them up again, but that will take some time. 55 maybe I am in Thailand by then.
Janett
Yeah,I guess it will take some time for the producers to think of another suitable project for AumP and Pae.Pae is in demand right now.I saw a commercial of him in TV and I saw a big ad of him with Coke Zero;I just don't know if that Coke zero advertisement was taken some time ago or just recently.And mind you,his hair was tied up and his enchanting dimples just catches anybody's attention!
My friends were teasing me cuz I bought a big poster of PAE at the sidewalk.My Filipino friends were so puzzled and were raising eyebrows while I was choosing from the many posters of him.They were thinking I've gone crazy! And they chorused in asking: "WHO IS THAT?" I just smiled and went on choosing the most goodlooking poster of Pae.Now,it's displayed in my room.Am I really that crazy? LOL... :p

nettand

sarNie Adult
Well atleast I found something interesting to do while I wait for
Pae and Jaew to do another Lakorn.
Thgurl and I am subbing Mafia Tee Ruk, one on my FAV lakorns.
Have timed 3/4 of ep 1 :)
Janett

Lec

sarNie Egg
i have read somewhere about pae and they said he smokes. do you guys know if it's true?
He used to smoke and drink but he quit, he said he is somewhat allergic to alcohol, when he drinks he turns red all over. He was just on WWYWY last week with his band SLUR and Koy, I'll try to post it today when I get home from work if no one else has.